legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Ah sorry, wrong timeline. In this universe 0.29.0 is scheduled for 15/03, as was announced like 2 months ago and repeated a million time in this very thread.
Ignore the false statement. Per Discord, update scheduled for 3/15, but he has indicated it may be the 17th.
Update expected by March 15, possibly (and probably) later.
thanks for date, and i understtod that this is some internal joke, just was interested
+ searched thread by *update* and *news*, in 2023, didnt find

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Yeah, I don't think pregnancy's a prerequisite. Ayane's pregnancy is what led to Maya and Sensei doing all their probing that caused her to "wake up" as it were, but Yumi's being directly affected by the time skip and the probing (not a euphemism) from Sensei that followed could accomplish the same effect.

Especially because all the other girls remember her doing something (apologizing to the class) that she doesn't remember doing.

I actually WANT her to show up on the rooftop first, before she sleeps with Sensei, because of the comedic value of Maya and Ayane constantly insinuating she has slept with him.
It makes sense if perception probing is how Ayana made it through her second reset; I went back and see if there was anything similar happened to her that helped her made it through the first reset. Turns out, her event where she went on the roof to talk about feelings right before her first reset indeed has dialogues about Sensei mentioning world ending and Ayane contemplating on the idea and what she would do if the world indeed restarts. Even the entire event looks little "fishy": sky being neon-crazy and how Sensei goes up to the roof to meet her (maybe it's because the event takes place literally right before a reset where things are already happening).

Then I looked back on Makoto as she is another girl that has had sex with Sensei, has been to the roof for her own reason, has heard from Sensei's "it reminds me of the end of the world" and has noticed world fuckery after she jumped and time fuckery after the second reset, but yet to made it to the roof during resets once, not even in her fucked up version. Indeed, Bluejay and the subsequent main events didn't have the same perception-probing vibes, so perhaps some elements are still missing for her to finally join the apocalypse club.

It might be that her perception towards the world or time needs to be probed by Sensei and ONLY by Sensei (and maybe only by the REAL Sensei as well), not by herself jumping or by discussing with others (as I am pretty sure Maya has tried that several times with many girls a long time ago, maybe). Or maybe it has to be an "in-depth" discussion about the topic like what Ayane has ("in-depth" here is used as loosely as possible).

Or it might be that Ayane just happens to be on the roof right before a reset begins and that somehow counts towards something. Pregnancy simply becomes a coincidental segue that makes her want to go to the roof unbeknownst to an incoming reset. Since at the end of Nevermind she wants to be left alone on a roof for a little while more, maybe she in a way just starts at the finishing line during her first event.

Or maybe what Ayane said in karoke ("making it to the roof or not is determined by how much we love Sensei") is somehow foreshadowing lol

All in all, I also wish Yumi can be next for all the same reasons. I honestly thought Ayane is the ultimate girl that can make a reset as light-hearted as it can be, then I saw all the possible Yumi dialogues :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Then I looked back on Makoto as she is another girl that has had sex with Sensei, has been to the roof for her own reason, has heard from Sensei's "it reminds me of the end of the world" and has noticed world fuckery after she jumped and time fuckery after the second reset, but yet to made it to the roof during resets once, not even in her fucked up version. Indeed, Bluejay and the subsequent main events didn't have the same perception-probing vibes, so perhaps some elements are still missing for her to finally join the apocalypse club.

It might be that her perception towards the world or time needs to be probed by Sensei and ONLY by Sensei (and maybe only by the REAL Sensei as well), not by herself jumping or by discussing with others (as I am pretty sure Maya has tried that several times with many girls a long time ago, maybe). Or maybe it has to be an "in-depth" discussion about the topic like what Ayane has ("in-depth" here is used as loosely as possible).
Right. Post-Bluejay Mokoto is questioning her sanity, not reality. And she is not discussing it with the one person who could actually provide some insight. She doesn't talk about suicide with Sensei until after she is told her father died.

I'm going to need to replay Chapter 3 to see just how brazen Sensei and Ayane have been about the end of the world stuff, because it definitely seems to be coming up a lot more in casual conversation.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I'm going to need to replay Chapter 3 to see just how brazen Sensei and Ayane have been about the end of the world stuff
It's quite a bit, more so Ayane than any one else because she new to this. Sensei more or less just lets her say what she wants mostly for Maya's annoyance and how it seams to go over everyone else head, but will also chime in occasionally. Usually it happens when someone brings up how they all done something before even though it's technically the 1st year.

This one is funny!

screenshot0226.png screenshot0227.png screenshot0228.png screenshot0229.png screenshot0230.png screenshot0231.png

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Yeah, everybody brushes off those comments inmediatly, ((hence the interest in Yumi recently, because she didnt brushed off the 2 months gap)).
And Ayane is "kinda" triying to just put some info here and there, to see if there is any reaction.
Something Maya said she has tried countless times and only served to make people think she was insane. Well, i guess in her case she was more direct about it.

KodomoNoDragon

Jul 26, 2021
Just played through the end of chapter 1 again. I remember Maya saying the other note on sensei's wall signed "MM" not being from her. The signature looks alot like Makoto's, too. Has there been any indication for why that I missed or is that something for the future?

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Just played through the end of chapter 1 again. I remember Maya saying the other note on sensei's wall signed "MM" not being from her. The signature looks alot like Makoto's, too. Has there been any indication for why that I missed or is that something for the future?
I don't recall that there were any, it's left as mystery for now IIRC. It's not Makoto though, she knows Sensei's password too.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So the main character of "Nothing is Beautiful" is Sensei's father? I wouldn't put it past Sel to connect the two games, but that would bring quite some implications to the story
Just quickly went through Nothing is Beautiful, and I think it's pretty safe to assume Yuu is indeed his father considering the monologue habits and stud nature

What a weird fucking family these Arakawas :LUL:

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
How do you guys think Sana will react when she discovers Sensei has been fucking her mom?
Sara is one of my favorite characters. I think her story is pretty mysterious. Her possible connection to Sensei's brother is also very interesting. Any theories on the significance of the Happy Event "Good Boy"?

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Just quickly went through Nothing is Beautiful, and I think it's pretty safe to assume Yuu is indeed his father considering the monologue habits and stud nature

What a weird fucking family these Arakawas :LUL:
That would certainly explain where Sensei's psychosis comes from. Also, Saki seems a good-natured young woman. Perhaps that's why she doesn't like Sensei, according to Yasu. Or maybe Sensei only became the piece of shit that he is because his mom didn't love him. Hard to tell.

• Thinking Face

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
How do you guys think Sana will react when she discovers Sensei has been fucking her mom?
Sara is one of my favorite characters. I think her story is pretty mysterious. Her possible connection to Sensei's brother is also very interesting. Any theories on the significance of the Happy Event "Good Boy"?
I'm sure her reaction will be an incorporeal dead blank eye death stare like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
This case still remains a mystery. Makoto is an very unlikely candidate imo because the note looked very vague and ambiguous in contrast to her uptight nature; plus, she doesn't have access to Sensei's bedroom up until he decides to invite her for some fun.

Maya states the note looks like something she'd have said (and to be honest the note looks like as if a version of Maya was trying to help a version of Sensei complete "There Is Nothing" but ultimately fell short because she couldn't even login).

So personally I believe the note is either still from Maya (she said she would've remembered but I am taking it with a grain of salt), or someone/something impersonating Maya to figure out Sensei's password (but currently there isn't any character that fits the description though)

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
That would certainly explain where Sensei's psychosis comes from. Also, Saki seems a good-natured young woman. Perhaps that's why she doesn't like Sensei, according to Yasu. Or maybe Sensei only became the piece of shit that he is because his mom didn't love him. Hard to tell.
If Saki can withstand how bizarre Yuu is I don't think it's a problem to her to love our nihilistic creepy-ass Sensei. So I also think Sensei being Sensei is partly resulting from Saki not liking him or playing favoritism.

Yuu also very briefly jokes about Saki being a yandere so there might be more in her than we know (but honestly I don't know how many valid lore or theories we can try to fish out from Nothing Is Beautiful; it's not like it was an official prequel or anything).

Lycopene

May 8, 2020
Noob question but I couldn't find the info. I saw people talking about a "loli patch" but it's only for an old version. Is that content back in the game now that it's on subscribe star?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes