Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Also seems to be a sort of theme with the "tough" girls. Osako is into the controlling stuff as well and she's a badass apparently. Though I doubt the same can be said of Yuki.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Also seems to be a sort of theme with the "tough" girls. Osako is into the controlling stuff as well and she's a badass apparently. Though I doubt the same can be said of Yuki.
It's a common trope for those who feel the pressure of having to make decisions all the time and/or always be standing strong to enjoy the pleasure of having someone else make all the decisions for a while, it's exactly why i love being dominated, my chaotic hyperactive autistic brain can hyperfocus on nothing but simply doing as i'm told and do nothing but exist as my master does whatever they want to me. It's like an off switch... peace... the lights turn off and there's just a void of nothing but master.

• Haha
Reactions: vehemental

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I was wondering something and wanted to see if anyone knew the answer. Does the yumiknows variable affect anything other than the locker room scene? Apparently, I had that before I was supposed to or something and had to edit the save to be able to get the whole scene.

It's a common trope for those who feel the pressure of having to make decisions all the time and/or always be standing strong to enjoy the pleasure of having someone else make all the decisions for a while, it's exactly why i love being dominated, my chaotic hyperactive autistic brain can hyperfocus on nothing but simply doing as i'm told and do nothing but exist as my master does whatever they want to me. It's like an off switch... peace... the lights turn off and there's just a void of nothing but master.
Ah. Fair enough. Can't say I'm into it myself, but I can understand how it wold be a relief in a way.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ah, that's why I didn't catch it. I was focusing on Yumi's dialogue, and skipping past all the Chika/narrator bits.
That's what i figured when i saw it, i was going over the scene line by line and it's pretty much a single word as a clue, easily missed, and as you said, extra missable if you were looking elsewhere in the dialogue.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
With all this talk about con non-con sub, I started seeing Yumi as a bratty sub and it's a trip and a half.
all the con talk made me go
"woah, yumi was the shotacon, sel leaked about a few weeks ago, I figured it was touka."
then it became apparent it was in regards to consent

• Haha

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
That's true. But she also mentioned how the paper said it was going to be the hottest summer yet, so I thought that might have just been it. I'm just hoping the bad thing doesn't happen. She is a nice break here and there from all the bad stuff lately and I don't want to see it go that way.
About that...These are Selebus' "H"MK stats. All i'm sayin' is if the guy can kill Chinami 43 times he can kill her a 44th ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hmk_stats.png

Reactions: Axismundi

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
About that...These are Selebus' "H"MK stats. All i'm sayin' is if the guy can kill Chinami 43 times he can kill her a 44th ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't know what all that means lol. And no idea where the 43 or 44 comes in. Probably too tired or something to think right now.

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
I don't know what all that means lol. And no idea where the 43 or 44 comes in. Probably too tired or something to think right now.
Selebus is the creator of Lessons in Love. Lessons in Love is the game this thread is dedicated to. "Hug", Marry, Kill is a game where you're given 3 people and need to say who you'd rather, well, "hug", marry and kill. "Hug" in this context is very much an euphemism for Fuck. See the related Noriko event in game : "That One FMK Scene".

A version of that with the characters from LiL is available on the official discord (subscribers only, starting at 5 dollars per month). You can pull your own stats or someone else's. The image i posted shows Selebus' (the Artist) stats.

What it means is, out of 53 HMK where Chinami was one of the 3 girls, Selebus opted to kill her 81,1% of the time which is the same thing as 43 times out of 53. Trust me i did the math. I'm pretty confident i got that right.

So what i'm saying is that the Author of this very game has, in his life, clicked 43 times on a button that read "Kill Chinami". Make of that what you will.

• Wow

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Selebus is the creator of Lessons in Love. Lessons in Love is the game this thread is dedicated to. "Hug", Marry, Kill is a game where you're given 3 people and need to say who you'd rather, well, "hug", marry and kill. "Hug" in this context is very much an euphemism for Fuck. See the related Noriko event in game : "That One FMK Scene".

A version of that with the characters from LiL is available on the official discord (subscribers only, starting at 5 dollars per month). You can pull your own stats or someone else's. The image i posted shows Selebus' (the Artist) stats.

What it means is, out of 53 HMK where Chinami was one of the 3 girls, Selebus opted to kill her 81,1% of the time which is the same thing as 43 times out of 53. Trust me i did the math. I'm pretty confident i got that right.

So what i'm saying is that the Author of this very game has, in his life, clicked 43 times on a button that read "Kill Chinami". Make of that what you will.
I obviously know who he is and what the game is. I just didn't know where those numbers came from or how the 43 came into play. Figured it might be that, but didn't feel like doing the math to figure it out. I didn't know if it was some voting or some random stats from resets or some other shit that happened before the game started or something else.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
He might be down to kill her off, i just don't think he's stupid enough to actually do it... the backlash would be immense and no amount of 'muh artistic freedom' would be able to defend against the furore.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
He might be down to kill her off, i just don't think he's stupid enough to actually do it... the backlash would be immense and no amount of 'muh artistic freedom' would be able to defend against the furore.
I can see him killing her... I can also see him resetting her after death over and over in a perpetual torture session of sickness and death... sort of how most people have guessed some grandpa in an attic located above a ramen bars life is going.

She dies and is used as a plot device to manipulate sex out of someone. She comes back the person doesn't remember why they started sleeping with sensei but keeps doing it for w/e mind fuckery reason

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I can see him killing her... I can also see him resetting her after death over and over in a perpetual torture session of sickness and death... sort of how most people have guessed some grandpa in an attic located above a ramen bars life is going.

She dies and is used as a plot device to manipulate sex out of someone. She comes back the person doesn't remember why they started sleeping with sensei but keeps doing it for w/e mind fuckery reason
Guess we'll see, i'll enjoy it either way, either the darling little wizard lives, or i go get some popcorn.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Guess we'll see, i'll enjoy it either way, either the darling little wizard lives, or i go get some popcorn.
It's a denpa game... two characters attempted suicide already and succeeded only to be warped back into life. Only one I think was aware of it based on how they did it.
Just based on trends I'd say a lot of characters are going to die and be brought back frequently and anyone that thinks "he'd be crazy to do this" I mean this is the point of a denpa game.... soooo seems like it's pretty on point

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's a denpa game... two characters attempted suicide already and succeeded only to be warped back into life. Only one I think was aware of it based on how they did it.
Just based on trends I'd say a lot of characters are going to die and be brought back frequently and anyone that thinks "he'd be crazy to do this" I mean this is the point of a denpa game.... soooo seems like it's pretty on point
I've said the exact same thing earlier Know. Several times.

Reactions: KnowNoHope
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes