Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Quick Question: Are survey question in "Spotless Mind" the puzzle answers for "A Life of Prizes"?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm actually surprised that he knows pirate resources that even pirates shouldn't know.He's always looking for loopholes to avoid the law.

You're doing it now.

Ah, so it was for no good reason. This is the kind of thing I am talking about when I say I would only drop a game if the developer is throwing some real heat. This would be the second thing that irked me, the first was a politically charged comment undoubtedly directed at me when I tried to warn him of potential issues with doing certain things, a comment where he also talked badly about this game in the same manner as this ban we're talking about. Don't get me wrong, Harem Hotel is good, but that's becoming less and less satisfactory to me to continue with the game at all.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I have much to consider.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Laughed pretty hard to that one too, though not as hard as Bargle's... i feel like, personally, my money would be on Yumi, i'd expect something like Sensei pulling down his trousers and Yumi just staring at it for a few seconds before going "...nope" and getting dressed, muttering "fuck that..." as she leaves the room.
She's already seen it, though.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Ah, so it was for no good reason. This is the kind of thing I am talking about when I say I would only drop a game if the developer is throwing some real heat. This would be the second thing that irked me, the first was a politically charged comment undoubtedly directed at me when I tried to warn him of potential issues with doing certain things, a comment where he also talked badly about this game in the same manner as this ban we're talking about. Don't get me wrong, Harem Hotel is good, but that's becoming less and less satisfactory to me to continue with the game at all.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I have much to consider.
soooo the exact things selebus already does... is the kind thing that would get you to abandon this game... lol

Again, though, I cite Patreon and Itch.io as cases where it was a third party, all he did was develop the game.
again i cite yourself when you admited that it was a high possibility the patreon and itch.io fiasco's were done in retaliation by a jilted discord member/consumer. thus making the root cause something selebus did or said. regardless of if he was right or not

Reactions: vehemental

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
soooo the exact things selebus already does... is the kind thing that would get you to abandon this game... lol

again i cite yourself when you admited that it was a high possibility the patreon and itch.io fiasco's were done in retaliation by a jilted discord member/consumer. thus making the root cause something selebus did or said. regardless of if he was right or not
No, notice the nuance of the situation, it was directed at Sel for what is very likely fictional content and very likely because of LiL, that is an automatic two strikes and Harem Hotel was already on one for the comment that seemed to be subtly directed at me.

I also said it could have been an anti-fiction activist and that it was discovered that the Itch.io issue indeed was anti-fiction activists, anti-fiction referring to people who will act against a work of fiction if it has fictional content of a type they disagree with allowing even if it is legal, the biggest group being those who would act against characters in adult games that have a certain appearance. In fact, this is the same group I warned the Harem Hotel developer about as at the time they were very active out in the open where the developer is known to talk about his game, leading to the politically charged comment seemingly directed at me considering I was the only one mentioning it.

I see, the evidence is now clear and so is my course of action, again thank you.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
No, notice the nuance of the situation, it was directed at Sel for what is very likely fictional content and very likely because of LiL, that is an automatic two strikes and Harem Hotel was already on one for the comment that seemed to be subtly directed at me.
yes this situation is directed at sel... the behavior that is directed at sel though in this specific stuation... is the exact same behavior sel directs towards others in his own group. very 'rules for thee, but not for me' attitude.

I also said it could have been an anti-fiction activist and that it was discovered that the Itch.io issue indeed was anti-fiction activists, anti-fiction referring to people who will act against a work of fiction if it has fictional content of a type they disagree with allowing, the biggest group being those who would act against characters in adult games that have a certain appearance. In fact, this is the same group I warned the Harem Hotel developer about as at the time they were very active out in the open where the developer is known to talk about his game, leading to the politically charged comment seemingly directed at me considering I was the only one mentioning it.
i feel as if you are intentionally being obtuse and trying to back track yourself out of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: vehemental

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yes this situation is directed at sel... the behavior that is directed at sel though in this specific stuation... is the exact same behavior sel directs towards others in his own group. very 'rules for thee, but not for me' attitude.

i feel as if you are intentionally being obtuse and trying to back track yourself out of it.
For fiction, that's the point, on my system it is two strikes to take action against fiction in any form which is legal in its country of production and then one strike for negative comments directed at me for trying to help was already on the board. It wouldn't matter if this was directed at Sel, it could be directed at a random stray cat and it would produce the same resulting response from me if there was evidence of it. Ridiculous example intentional to illustrate my point, it was the specific thing directed at Sel, not who it was directed at that is my issue with the Discord ban.

No, not being obtuse, I literally said it could be either a disgruntled patron or anti-fiction activists hunting down anything resembling content they don't want to exist. I will quote the specific section below and bold relevant text:
We didn't see exactly who reported it, so it could have been anyone from a disgruntled patron to an actual anti-fiction activist (in this context, anti-fiction should be obvious, but to explain just in case, it is referring to people so vehemently against adult content with younger characters even though the characters they are against do not exist IRL that they make a move against the fiction depicting the character in that way, in this case reporting it to the anti-fiction site the fiction was hosted on).

Reactions: Axismundi

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Who do you think will next be getting speared on Sensei's very large penis and why?
Well we know that on the next update Miku will get invite over events so that's a possibility. Could also be Niki.

If none of those happen then maybe Yuki in 0.30 ?

Whomsts do you think will next be having a threesome with Sensei and his very large penis?
I think next threesome will also be all AngelMindWarpFuckery. It's obviously gotta be people who fucked Sensei already, no one is getting a threesome as their first scene. Unlikely to have Futaba or Makoto again. So i'm going to guess Ami and Ayane, if it is to happen any time soon that's the only one that make sense to me. Of course if we don't get any for a while that opens more possibilities as we fuck more people in the meantime. Personally looking forward to the Sana and Yasu threesome.

I forget, does anyone have anal content? If not, who do you think will take it first? If there is, who do you think will take it next? It is a very large penis.
It's been said but Ayane because of the "don't get pregnant" thing.

Who do you think would have the funniest reaction to first seeing Sensei's very large penis?
Tsukasa : "So that's why you're so poor ! You invested all of your money into this !"

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
What a fucking piece of shit hypocrite. How does Selebus telling him any of that makes any difference ? All of it is fucking obvious playing the game itself.

Of course he's gonna add a loli tag because there are lolis in the game. Duh. Of course he thinks it's fine to be attracted to underage characters (CHARACTERS) because y'know, he's making a game with fuckable underage characters. Dead giveaway.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
In fact, this is the same group I warned the Harem Hotel developer about as at the time they were very active out in the open where the developer is known to talk about his game, leading to the politically charged comment seemingly directed at me considering I was the only one mentioning it.
?
What the story there?

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
What a weird overreaction. Apparently, having a loli tag in your game makes u not a "nice person". Slavery is fine, thought. Because you condemn it in your game, apparently. While using it for kink purposes.
To add to that, I played his game and I remember there being at least once character that falls under a classic, straight outta novel, Lolita archetype, so I don't understand how he thinks he has any moral high ground (he probably does a lot of mental gymnastics. "Well, she says she 18, so...").
I resent such hypocracy.

Last edited:

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
What a weird overreaction. Apparently, having a loli tag in your game makes u not a "nice person". Slavery is fine, thought. Because you condemn it in your game, apparently. While using it for kink purposes.
Just like LiL very much condemn the loli grooming (while using it for kink purposes).

Reactions: akselx

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Just like LiL very much condemn the loli grooming (while using it for kink purposes).
I don't think that's right to equate how the game presents its themes with what creator publicly says. If there's one thing I appreciate about what Lil is doing, it's that Sell says the quiet part out loud.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What a fucking piece of shit hypocrite. How does Selebus telling him any of that makes any difference ? All of it is fucking obvious playing the game itself.

Of course he's gonna add a loli tag because there are lolis in the game. Duh. Of course he thinks it's fine to be attracted to underage characters (CHARACTERS) because y'know, he's making a game with fuckable underage characters. Dead giveaway.
Or at least is planned to have them by the developer's own admission on multiple occasions.

It's pretty much obvious why anyone takes a chance at this VN. Getting hooked for the actual plotlines comes after.
I mean, that tends to be the general mentality on sites like this, but some of us are genuinely in it for the plot. I started as one of those in it for the 'plot' up until 0.8.0, when the plot met the minimum or higher level of quality I am sort of forced to require to subscribe.

Indeed

?
What the story there?

Last edited:
Reactions: akselx
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes