barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
idk why everyone suddenly decided i said heart transplant all of a sudden? I just said a transplant, and i based that on the massive surgery scar she has (this is from the requests he does each month) View attachment 2673324
I had suggested that it was a heart transplant, because I hadn't seen a scar in the images of her I'd looked at and so the logical place to hide a scar would be under the tattoo.

But only hiding one scar doesn't make much sense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pervyfox

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Right, after i install the file disable DRM again and it appear this erro, how to fix this guys?
Edit: nevermind, i have fixed it by myself :V

1685852406714.png

Last edited:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Why did Nodoka became flustered when she discovered Sensei's real name? Is it something to do with how Akira used to write before? Now that I think about it, he's technically considered a genius and was top of his class.

He might have done a book signing before like Nodoka.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Why did Nodoka became flustered when she discovered Sensei's real name? Is it something to do with how Akira used to write before? Now that I think about it, he's technically considered a genius and was top of his class.

yeah the way I took it was that she must've read some of his works in the past and didn't realize it was him this whole time. but who knows maybe its something else

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And who died right before Sekai started appearing? Todd. Todd has the same value as Sekai confirmed. Which ironically here in brazil galinha(hen) is used as a slang for a promiscuous person.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Just done playing the last update and yeah, pretty much all of the theories about Ami checked out.
The gas lighting is unreal wtf

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
I think she has the one scar and the one tattoo. She said she has a "soft spot" that doctors said shouldn't be touched, if that's referring to a surgical chest scar I doubt she could tattoo a giant spider over it.
No reason a healed sternotomy scar couldn't be touched. There are occasionally complications that require a complete sternectomy which would leave a relatively vulnerable chest, but I don't think Sel is going there

Would a kidney scar be on the front?
Yes

Here's a real life one:
1685856992520.png

Should be on the back/side on the lower flank
That's where the native kidneys are located. That's not where transplanted kidneys are placed.

1685856326439.png

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

Think it's more to do with the fact she is possessed by S.A. who talks to her in her manic writing phases and when she is sleeping. She is sekai's 'ghost writer' in other words
Yep discord mods and admins gaslight like fucking crazy insulting people over all that.

After this I'm extremely confident on the following:
tsuenyos dad is kept in Akira's old tutoring pad.
The 'users' are in direct reference to the laptop and that user 1 is nozumu and user 2 is sensei. Someone has sensei's password and f's with the system constantly. Either user 3 or 4 is Ami, I think it's user 4, ami doesn't need it really if she can control user 2.
I'm only pretty sure ami is wire god
Ami created a world for sensei afterall

Things I'm not sure on.
We are starting to get implications of a cult, maybe real human trafficking going on, probably connected. Seems like the major connecting peices for it are yasu, nodoka and maybe futaba. I imagine the yakuza might be involved in it only because... they can do it easier. I'm with holding judgement on these cause they are very shallow in scope

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Either she's recognized his name from his(or Sekai's) works, recognized his name from her dreams, or possibly recognized the name from her mother mentioning it, which means they might be related, and Nodoka is the incest girl, so it might be a dream come true to her.

Then again it could just be a girl finding out the name of her crush long before she ever thought she would. Nodoka is still a teen. A semi-sociopathic one, but still.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
semi-sociopathic
Ha! Only semi? You're havin' a laugh, chick's full blown socioopath. I wonder if she had planned to fuck him that night before she learned his name, she's been the queen of teasing until now and i could easily see her just immitating sex in her original plan, maaaaaaaybe something sexual given she'd already possibly blown him by that point depending on choice flags but it wouldn't have to be intercourse.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ha! Only semi? You're havin' a laugh, chick's full blown socioopath. I wonder if she had planned to fuck him that night before she learned his name, she's been the queen of teasing until now and i could easily see her just immitating sex in her original plan, maaaaaaaybe something sexual given she'd already possibly blown him by that point depending on choice flags but it wouldn't have to be intercourse.
Eh, her caring a lot about Futaba and taking care of her mother who apparently can't take care of herself, makes it hard for me to consider her an actual sociopath. I can see why others would though.

I have no idea if she planned on actually having sex, but considering she planned on sharing a room with Sensei, knows him, and was more or less completely in control, I can see it being her plan or at least one of them. Having people hear her having her first time while they finger eachother, definitely seems up her alley.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Either she's recognized his name from his(or Sekai's) works, recognized his name from her dreams, or possibly recognized the name from her mother mentioning it, which means they might be related, and Nodoka is the incest girl, so it might be a dream come true to her.

Then again it could just be a girl finding out the name of her crush long before she ever thought she would. Nodoka is still a teen. A semi-sociopathic one, but still.
There is also now the idea floating about that nodoka is actually futaba's imaginary friend given life and she embodies everything futaba wishes she was...
And that nodoka is slowly getting consumed by sekai's personality
Sounds cool at least
'Her mother' she took care of would then be futaba if true...
Shes just a girl that started existing one day after all but still has a mother

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There is also now the idea floating about that nodoka is actually futaba's imaginary friend given life and she embodies everything futaba wishes she was...
And that nodoka is slowly getting consumed by sekai's personality
Sounds cool at least
Yeah, definitely sounds cool. If Futaba can create characters though, maybe an Elf girl will show up eventually?

I mean, not that I'd hope an Elf girl would show up, or anything...

I'm also not saying I would not be fine if an Elf girl does or does not show up at some point.

Have I been wondering if an Elf girl or some Elf related cosplay would show up, since Futaba mentioned them, though? Well..

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Yeah, definitely sounds cool. If Futaba can create characters though, maybe an Elf girl will show up eventually?

I mean, not that I'd hope an Elf girl would show up, or anything...

I'm also not saying I would not be fine if an Elf girl does or does not show up at some point.

Have I been wondering if an Elf girl or some Elf related cosplay would show up, since Futaba mentioned them, though? Well..
Can you show me how to make the box chat in-game visible like yours?

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Think it's more to do with the fact she is possessed by S.A. who talks to her in her manic writing phases and when she is sleeping. She is sekai's 'ghost writer' in other words
Yep discord mods and admins gaslight like fucking crazy insulting people over all that.

After this I'm extremely confident on the following:
tsuenyos dad is kept in Akira's old tutoring pad.
The 'users' are in direct reference to the laptop and that user 1 is nozumu and user 2 is sensei. Someone has sensei's password and f's with the system constantly. Either user 3 or 4 is Ami, I think it's user 4, ami doesn't need it really if she can control user 2.
I'm only pretty sure ami is wire god
Ami created a world for sensei afterall

Things I'm not sure on.
We are starting to get implications of a cult, maybe real human trafficking going on, probably connected. Seems like the major connecting peices for it are yasu, nodoka and maybe futaba. I imagine the yakuza might be involved in it only because... they can do it easier. I'm with holding judgement on these cause they are very shallow in scope
And User 5 is the discord mods, the god of gaslight lol

Reactions: KnowNoHope
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes