Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So dicking around replaying stuff, again, cause i am like that, and i was checking out when Tsuneyo and Molly are first introduced and things around that area and i found a cute little thing we didn't know back then but do now. In the scene "what's done is done" Ayana mentions to Sana how some guys love the smol and precious look and at that very moment Maya's eyes drift off to the side of the room in that sort of sad, melancholic way where she's clearly thinking about her early days with Akira. Like, i get Selly has probably had 80% of this story worked out before he made his first release and this stuff might even be from the reworked stuff, not sure where that stuff stops, but the idea these little hints are peppered into the game that only show their relevance much much later when replaying is nice. I just like it.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So
After this update
I have heard theories connecting each girl and side girl to Akira through his brother, Sekai, the accident, etc. In some way or another. (Some of them outrageous with a near 0 possibility of being true, but still it exists)
Except one girl
Haruka
She's got no connection theory at all that I've heard.
Just a coffee shop owner married to a guy that is in the space war.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
So dicking around replaying stuff, again, cause i am like that, and i was checking out when Tsuneyo and Molly are first introduced and things around that area and i found a cute little thing we didn't know back then but do now. In the scene "what's done is done" Ayana mentions to Sana how some guys love the smol and precious look and at that very moment Maya's eyes drift off to the side of the room in that sort of sad, melancholic way where she's clearly thinking about her early days with Akira. Like, i get Selly has probably had 80% of this story worked out before he made his first release and this stuff might even be from the reworked stuff, not sure where that stuff stops, but the idea these little hints are peppered into the game that only show their relevance much much later when replaying is nice. I just like it.
I'd strongly recommend anyone who has played this game once and loved it to go for another playthrough. The amount of details put into the early chapters is incredible. This part from Noriko's "Kind of, yes. Kind of, no" is my favorite, and I believe this was a bit before we learn about the true relationship between Maya and Sensei.
1685868163623.png 1685868236769.png
1685868400945.png

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So
After this update
I have heard theories connecting each girl and side girl to Akira through his brother, Sekai, the accident, etc. In some way or another. (Some of them outrageous with a near 0 possibility of being true, but still it exists)
Except one girl
Haruka
She's got no connection theory at all that I've heard.
Just a coffee shop owner married to a guy that is in the space war.
Probably not actually her, but there is a pink haired girl in the upside down house, that has different pink hair than Noriko, so I theorized a while back that Haruka could have been that girl in some way, and I suppose "Papa" who seems related to the house could be Nozomu, which means there's possibly some relation to Sensei. Haruka could have been (or perhaps still is) part of the Nozomu cult shit and the upside house stuff. Not to mention may have been having sex with Nozomu who was possibly Sara's teacher, behind her back, similar to how she'll have sex with Sensei behind her husband's and Sara's back.

Besides that though, Haruka's importance isn't really clear at all. No kids, and besides being friends with Sara and Maki, and being somewhat a predatorial guardian to Rin and Molly, she doesn't really have much going on with her.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
All that talk about the girl's heights got me feeling bummed out no one with the character cards hangs around here any more, one them, if willing, would've been able to load them up into Koikatsu and line them up for us.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Probably not actually her, but there is a pink haired girl in the upside down house, that has different pink hair than Noriko, so I theorized a while back that Haruka could have been that girl in some way, and I suppose "Papa" who seems related to the house could be Nozomu, which means there's possibly some relation to Sensei. Haruka could have been (or perhaps still is) part of the Nozomu cult shit and the upside house stuff. Not to mention may have been having sex with Nozomu who was possibly Sara's teacher, behind her back, similar to how she'll have sex with Sensei behind her husband's and Sara's back.

Besides that though, Haruka's importance isn't really clear at all. No kids, and besides being friends with Sara and Maki, and being somewhat a predatorial guardian to Rin and Molly, she doesn't really have much going on with her.
Which event shows a pink hair girl in the upside down house

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Which event shows a pink hair girl in the upside down house
Kirin's "Bye, Bye, Boner". The event where Noriko and Kirin watch it with Sensei.

There's also Hexadecimal on the whiteboard that gets referenced in Nodoka's event seemingly by the girl who loves Lavender.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Kirin's "Bye, Bye, Boner". The event where Noriko and Kirin watch it with Sensei.

There's also Hexadecimal on the whiteboard that gets referenced in Nodoka's event seemingly by the girl who loves Lavender.
Not sure if anyone have mentioned it yet but Wakana might like Lavender tea, maybe it's just an ongoing theme.
1685875230996.png

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Not sure if anyone have mentioned it yet but Wakana might like Lavender tea, maybe it's just an ongoing theme.
View attachment 2674145
Oh, it is the first name drop for Yuko, I think, but the context around the name being dropped is related to most of the house stuff that shows up.

Besides being loved by the person that loves Lavender, always being busy saving someone else, and apparently screaming when finding the corpse of the one who loves Lavender, not much else was said about Yuko, by Nodoka.

It kind of reminds me of Osako and Wakana though. Osako is loved by Wakana, but was busy helping Molly when Wakana overdosed, and Wakana seems to love lavender.
I theorized about it a little. Nothing concrete though.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
oh on the matter of if futaba is the girl with lavender hair. the description given of this girl makes you think she might have been starved so some people might not think that is futaba...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes