Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Waaaaay too flat to be her ass, even Miku has more rump plump than that, that's 100% dude ass right there.
TBF, Miku has a great ass for her size too.

Oh also apparently Sel confirmed today that Kaori is NOT Rin's mom, so if you care about 'word of god' stuff, there's that. or you can choose to believe he is playing unreliable narrator in the server for your theories

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
TBF, Miku has a great ass for her size too.

Oh also apparently Sel confirmed today that Kaori is NOT Rin's mom, so if you care about 'word of god' stuff, there's that. or you can choose to believe he is playing unreliable narrator in the server for your theories
I was quite oblibious, Kaori is 22 or 23 and Rin is at least 16
Yeah, wtf theory was that? Lmao, i think the discord folk would benefit with a few common sense speakers joining their ranks, if anyone suggested that here i, and others, would promptly shut that one down.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Rin is 14, she skipped a year. Chika is 16.
Maybe I misunderstood that statement, but I though it was about skipping year of life without going to school. Can't find event where it was said to refresh my memories, but sure it was related to her depression state and it would be strange to jump over school year because of this.

Also, AFAIR it is impossible to jump over year of education in japan

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I still like the legal girls (in age) for Sensei tbh. Wouldn't mind if Sensei's end game would be either Imani, Nikki or Kaori.
But with that said, it's just wishful thinking. I want chaos. Kill everyone Selly.
We all know who Sensei's endgame actually is: Ami. After she kills off everyone else, she becomes endgame by default.

Honestly though, I'm rooting for Noriko. Girl deserves some love. Same with Niki though, tbh. A Nakayama Harem would be best case imo. Add Mommy Nakayama to it as well. Noriko hinted she had the hots for Sensei like her daughters.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I'm rooting for fuck Kirin marry Noriko
(and not kill Chika, though psycho Ami might get to her first... wait, did FMK scene foreshadow kill Chika?)

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sorry, rooting for Maya and only Maya. There are other girls and she
Maya is my third place (at the moment), after the Nakayama Harem, and the Io-Uta Throuple.

I like Maya, but I'm not entirely sure if the relationship is actually good for either of them. Still, gotta respect her grit.

Reactions: derekthered56

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm rooting for fuck Kirin marry Noriko
(and not kill Chika, though psycho Ami might get to her first... wait, did FMK scene foreshadow kill Chika?)
Honestly, if Kirin wasn't there, I would choose Fuck Chika, Marry Noriko, and Kill Kirin. Unfortunately, seeing Kirin destroyed by that decision is too much for even my calloused heart. So, I always have to kill Chika.

If that decision does come up to decide who actually dies later on though...then, sorry Kirin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The Moe is real. Nao-chan, Tsukasa, and Chinami have too much power.
Tsukasa and Nao might be cute in appearance due to being kids, but Chinami is a fully weaponised form of cute. She's in a league of her own, the other two can't even see her they're that far behind. I could easily say no to either of them but all Chinami would have to do is pout and i'd fold like the cheapest of suits.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes