Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What's everyone's favourite character model? Forget the person and their personality, clothes and make-up, forget all the style, just raw nude character model? That one body with those sized hips and that cup size boobies, those eyes and that hair? You can only have one, no listing your favourite 8 :p

For me it's Makoto, she's not my favourite character but her hips, tits, ass, pussy, skin, eyes and hair are all S tier for me and the glasses add that little bit of icing on the cake. I like a lot of other character models but Makoto's really is the cream of the crop for me.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What's everyone's favourite character model? Forget the person and their personality, clothes and make-up, forget all the style, just raw nude character model? That one body with those sized hips and that cup size boobies, those eyes and that hair? You can only have one, no listing your favourite 8 :p

For me it's Makoto, she's not my favourite character but her hips, tits, ass, pussy, skin, eyes and hair are all S tier for me and the glasses add that little bit of icing on the cake. I like a lot of other character models but Makoto's really is the cream of the crop for me.
Probably Tsuneyo. "Chocolate bunny" has got it going on, with even Imani questioning her morals. Haven't seen Tsuneyo nude yet though.

Then again, I'm a demi, so typical attraction doesn't really work for me.

Tsuneyo's response to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know you said only one, but Kaori is likely second place for me.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I know you said only one, but Kaori is likely second place for me.
Well, we're all naturally going to have a second place and i do think Kaori is very beautiful but if i mentally strip her down to just her raw physical body, it becomes clear to me that it's got nothing on the beauty of her personality.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Riolol and DeSkel15

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Yumi. Second place is probably Maya, but I am biased

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018

Chika. Never had a fetish for the gyaru look till her. Makoto is close enough for it to be a tie though. Her short hair does it for me

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023

Easy, Nodoka and her smile

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021

I have two sides: Touka's body model and Futaba lol

Me like them extra thick drizzled with sauce

Reactions: DeSkel15

Blue Guy

Aug 26, 2021

Io I really like her seafoam hair color

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

I'd probably have to go with Kaori

NekoHK

Oct 21, 2017
Just came across this again, and I noticed it says on f95 that it hasn't been updated in 3 years. Any reason why is says that?

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
On Maya -
On Touka\Tsubasa -
On Kaori -

On who should end up with Akira, I think the best option is Niki. She's trying the hardest to get him to actually open up and start handling his issues. She'd have a good chance of getting him to confront his demons and grow up if there weren't a bunch of literal demons trying to prevent him from growing up.

Best model is Yumi. Like, damn.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
man I been busy, got a 2nd job. wont be posting here much in the future. I think I was in a conversation when I got called in. I don remember about what don't want to dig to find it and it would be weird to just restart that several days later (open to it, if whoever it was wants to)
hypothetical scenario occurred to me
Wonder if anyone brought up the idea Niki had something to do with the car crash and killed akira's brother/sekai.
which is why he basically ghosted her, but couldn't do anything about it or talk about it because it would come out what sekai was doing if he did.
cutting off all ties with her family didn't work and her parents trying to keep him around-ish started up noriko's tutoring, more to use it as an excuse to see him and try to get him to come back(in ignorance of what was going on)
then maya gets added to the tutoring, noriko and maya become besties of a sort.
the relationship develops between maya and akira as implied in the game.
noriko figures it out or is told by maya and its their secret
noriko witnesses niki having a 'bad day' and can't help but say something rather innocent but carries much more weight than intended like
"you need to move on, akira has already"
causing a nuclear meltdown where she decides to go and blow up on akira (and maybe kill the person he moved on with)
a crying noriko calls her friend maya and says what is going on. (noriko never figures out what really happened)
maya convinces sensei to flee and go into hiding,
maybe noriko learns at some point it was her sisters jealousy that drove them to brake up but she doesnt have the details and so she opens herself up to the idea of an open relationship and models herself to being the exact opposite of her in every way to try and snag akira for herself.
noriko trys to be everything her sister isn't, to show just how different she is.

it would be pretty wild, if niki figured out/thought ami was akira's actual daughter. the kindness thing is just an act. and in yandere fashion plans to off ami when she has a good opening.
all this though, would imply niki lied about not knowing if akira was still a virgin. dont know how that scenario could be changed to fit that in.

there really isnt a model that is short has a huge ass and bcup or smaller boobs so... closet thing to that would be sana or yumi depending on what i prioritize at any given moment. probably yumi...
early on i was all for miku cause i thought she would have like thunder thighs she was covering up or hiding

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

Had to do some hard pivoting around several girls and arrive at Karin; aside from she basically maxed out everything there is to max out, not getting any her scene yet definitely helps in a strange way.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
After the several preview snapshots, it would seem like every girl kinda take Nao-chan’s arrival quite…lightly? Like she’s just another wizard niece or just a weird toddler, or a plot device to finally get Kaori more involved since of all the side characters Kaori has the most distant ties with main cast.

Of course from his own perspective her entry and her Ami/Maya eyes were all very freaky, but it's quite funny when comparing other girls responses to Sensei’s initial reaction, which I am 7/10 sure Sensei :poop::poop::poop: his pants when Nao-chan opened her eyes.

Reactions: rianzz

hth2m1

May 28, 2018

On who should end up with Akira, I think the best option is Niki. She's trying the hardest to get him to actually open up and start handling his issues. She'd have a good chance of getting him to confront his demons and grow up if there weren't a bunch of literal demons trying to prevent him from growing up.

Best model is Yumi. Like, damn.

I think in terms of actual real relationships, it's fairly obvious that Niki is the actual "best" choice for Akira. Both because she's actually old enough for him to be with, and because the more Akira remembers, the more clear it becomes how important to him she is.

Best model is Makoto, dat ass goddamn.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
After the several preview snapshots, it would seem like every girl kinda take Nao-chan’s arrival quite…lightly? Like she’s just another wizard niece or just a weird toddler, or a plot device to finally get Kaori more involved since of all the side characters Kaori has the most distant ties with main cast.

Of course from his own perspective her entry and her Ami/Maya eyes were all very freaky, but it's quite funny when comparing other girls responses to Sensei’s initial reaction, which I am 7/10 sure Sensei :poop::poop::poop: his pants when Nao-chan opened her eyes.
Kaori seems to be more connected to background things. Things we might have not much clue about yet. Or we did not get them.
Imagine how Nao (not Nao-chan, but maybe though) is depicted as an entity in the center of threads.
Like a spider.

The moment i see some Ayane in Nao-chan, i'd say Nao-chan is a product of ch3 "Untitled".

And, for everyone else: 7

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JelF547
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes