Emado

Jan 22, 2020
Can anyone please give me a link for Lessons in Love compress version the one I download doesn't have any sex scene.

Reactions: Briun0

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Can anyone please give me a link for Lessons in Love compress version the one I download doesn't have any sex scene.
Don't sure what exactly missing in compressed version, but you can try to unpack file into `game/scripts` folder.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
For me it's Makoto, she's not my favourite character but her hips, tits, ass, pussy, skin, eyes and hair are all S tier for me and the glasses add that little bit of icing on the cake. I like a lot of other character models but Makoto's really is the cream of the crop for me.
Yumi looks exactly like my first high school crush would look like if I made her in KK, so yeah. Definitely Yumi.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Okay so one question: who would be the most attractive among the girls if we imagine what they'd look like in real life?
Disregarding all of the human trafficking theories, nationality will have nothing to do with the criteria. Just basically, who
would have the most attractive features.

Setting aside the side characters cause Niki would be the winner by default. I had a thing going on for Tsuneyo for a while so I think she's my bet for now.

Reactions: rianzz

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Did some speedrunning to get to reset2 and reset4 for the sole purpose of checking if any other parameter is dictating the number of ✓ on the wall with my limited knowledge about renpy; and the results are underwhelming as expected :HideThePain:

The only player choice that has an effect on it is your decision with Ami. As far as I check, other meaningful choices we can make does not have an impact. I.e., manipulating flags like sarasex, harukasex, makisex, rinbetrayed, yumiknows, karinlied, or anything related to skipping Ayane/Kirin toxic scenes will not change anything.

(an afterthought is that I should've just checked how many varying versions of corkboard source images there are as it's a much faster solution:FacePalm:; and of course there are only two for each reset, 3 or 4 for reset2 and 6 or 7 for reset4)

What's a little different is that in reset2 it checks ami_virgin and in reset4 it checks amifingered. The inconsistency is probably just Selly maybe forgot what parameter he used for checking as story-wise it makes no difference.

And I can safely say ✓ is not just counting towards how many v-cards. Excluding Ami, girls with virgin flags are Ayane/Makoto (true at reset2), and Chika/Kirin (true at reset4); this means a maximum of 3 and 5 at different resets, so nope! Forcing these flags to change won't do anything as these are hard-scripted and unavoidable.

Edit: at least the v-cards you claimed during the time in the loop; Sensei’s past with Maya is a little too shrouded despite sexing her is pretty much true.

Conclusions? still don't know too much about anything :ROFLMAO:.
The only thing we know is pursuing Ami counts, and we don't even know why it counts with 100% confidence. It's easier to exclude what matters not than narrow down what matters.

Last edited:

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Okay so one question: who would be the most attractive among the girls if we imagine what they'd look like in real life?
Disregarding all of the human trafficking theories, nationality will have nothing to do with the criteria. Just basically, who

Setting aside the side characters cause Niki would be the winner by default. I had a thing going on for Tsuneyo for a while so I think she's my bet for now.
Extremely subjective of course, but probably Makoto or Touka would be my answer. Also I'd disagree with your assessment that Niki would win by default if including side characters, as I'd definitely place Kaori above her personally.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The only thing we know is pursuing Ami counts, and we don't even know why it counts with 100% confidence. It's easier to exclude what matters not than narrow down what matters.
Consider that it might not be Ami being fucked that is the key here, rather than seeing it as a checklist for who's been sexed up it might instead be a set of checkmarks for something completely different, like a checklist for Sensei's progress through the gods plans for him. 'ate a sandwich' 'had a bath' 'fucked Ami' 'met Noriko' 'witnessed Ayana's giant banana' etc. as one shitty example. I've got no ideas, just trying to enlarge the possible scope for you theory dudes.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Just to notice: amifingered flag also required for "Swim Trip" and "Turn Off The Lights". It actualy may track one of them instead of boring sex with niece

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
What's a little different is that in reset2 it checks ami_virgin and in reset4 it checks amifingered. The inconsistency is probably just Selly maybe forgot what parameter he used for checking as story-wise it makes no difference.
Can you please reference responsible lines of game code? It is starting to be interesting and I already lost context

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Did some speedrunning to get to reset2 and reset4 for the sole purpose of checking if any other parameter is dictating the number of ✓ on the wall with my limited knowledge about renpy; and the results are underwhelming as expected :HideThePain:

The only player choice that has an effect on it is your decision with Ami. As far as I check, other meaningful choices we can make does not have an impact. I.e., manipulating flags like sarasex, harukasex, makisex, rinbetrayed, yumiknows, karinlied, or anything related to skipping Ayane/Kirin toxic scenes will not change anything.

(an afterthought is that I should've just checked how many varying versions of corkboard source images there are as it's a much faster solution:FacePalm:; and of course there are only two for each reset, 3 or 4 for reset2 and 6 or 7 for reset4)

And I can safely say ✓ is not just counting towards how many v-cards. Excluding Ami, girls with virgin flags are Ayane/Makoto (true at reset2), and Chika/Kirin (true at reset4); this means a maximum of 3 and 5 at different resets, so nope! Forcing these flags to change won't do anything as these are hard-scripted and unavoidable.

Conclusions? still don't know too much about anything :ROFLMAO:.
Since I'm pretty convinced that Yasu's god wants Sensei to go around and take virginities, I'm gonna guess that the first 3 checkmarks belong to Ayane, Makoto and Maya and the next 3 are Chika, Kirin and Molly (this one I'm not really certain since the scene jumped from Sensei ready to insert into Molly, to Molly with cum on her body. Molly also said that she'd know if she lost it.)

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Can you please reference responsible lines of game code? It is starting to be interesting and I already lost context
the reset 2 one:
"Thing on the wall":
if ami_virgin == False:
play sound "static.mp3"
scene hoorayanotherreset13
with flash
stop sound
else:
play sound "static.mp3"
scene hoorayanotherreset14
with flash
stop sound

reset 4:
label resetfourthing:
if amifingered == True:
scene resetfour5 with fade
else:
scene resetfour5wrong with fade

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Consider that it might not be Ami being fucked that is the key here, rather than seeing it as a checklist for who's been sexed up it might instead be a set of checkmarks for something completely different, like a checklist for Sensei's progress through the gods plans for him. 'ate a sandwich' 'had a bath' 'fucked Ami' 'met Noriko' 'witnessed Ayana's giant banana' etc. as one shitty example. I've got no ideas, just trying to enlarge the possible scope for you theory dudes.
No you're right, as every mark being "non equivalent" is something too possible to pass up, it's just with the limited unveiled story it's easier to assume every mark is equivalent and quickly rule out the unlikely. Their true meanings will tie to who write them and for what purpose a lot, and neither is clear as of now. I suggest everyone make their own ridiculous ruling just for the lolls because, you essentially have the same close-to-zero chance of getting it right as other people who seriously try to figure this out.

the reset 2 one:
"Thing on the wall":
if ami_virgin == False:
play sound "static.mp3"
scene hoorayanotherreset13
with flash
stop sound
else:
play sound "static.mp3"
scene hoorayanotherreset14
with flash
stop sound

reset 4:
label resetfourthing:
if amifingered == True:
scene resetfour5 with fade
else:
scene resetfour5wrong with fade
Thanks for this! What I did was merely changing flags, checking the wall, rolling back, rinse and repeat; primitive stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

It'd likely depend on what one finds attractive.

Imo though, Touka would probably be the winner overall if we take a generalized approach. She's blessed in many ways. Including being rich as hell, being busty, being healthy and clean, being highly intelligent, being trained in combat and business, being cultured, and being an actually good person, etc. Her only real issues is that she's too compassionate, and she is inexperienced when it comes to common life, albeit those can be seen as attractive qualities anyway.

Touka was more or less virtually bred and raised to be safely attractive. Not to say the other girls aren't attractive, but I think most of them have something that would make them seem less attractive on paper to every other person. Whether it's simply that they are poor, need medications, have less prominent bodies, or have more prominent styles.

I also think if we include the side characters, Touka would still probably win. Niki has a simp club, but I'm sure there are plenty of haters out there as well. She's not exactly seen as a real person and if she suddenly is, she'd become way less popular, if not considered obsolete. She's also nearly in her 30s, which is apparently unattractive for Women. Her hair, style, personality, etc could also be deal breakers.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I think in terms of actual real relationships, it's fairly obvious that Niki is the actual "best" choice for Akira. Both because she's actually old enough for him to be with, and because the more Akira remembers, the more clear it becomes how important to him she is.
I like Niki, but I feel like she'd let Akira stay broken, similar to how Ami takes care of him. I think Imani is a better choice. He seems to have grown attached to her quicker then most and I feel like she'd attempt to help him get better. I don't think Niki would help him simply because she wouldn't see it as anything that needs to be fixed, just that he'd need some extra care.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Just floating this out there to see if anyone has an opinion on this but to me it feels like the resets are happening more frequently. Like wasn't it only 3 or 4 updates since the last one ended.
First reset 0.5.0
Second reset 0.11.0
Third reset 0.18.0
Fourth reset 0.23.0 to 0.25.0
Fifth reset 0.29.0
Sixth reset at least 0.34.0 (updates until 0.33.0 already scheduled)

Distance between second and third reset seems to be fluke, in other cases it takes about 5 patches

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes