DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Since Yasu "hears God and The World" in her head she'd probably be diagnosed with schizophrenia in the real world. Maybe the flashback is about that, her taking anti-halucinogic drugs.
Yasu also talks to stuffed animals which talk back, and apparently perv on her at times when she isn't paying attention.

I'm rather excited for some Yasu lore. Something tells me it'll be quite interesting.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I'll drop some facts just to change topic to something hotter

1) Sensei starts with 10/20 class while Wakana has fer class almost full from start
2) According to Maya, something in Kumon-mi changes between hard (with Sensei) resets. She mentioned new buisnesses opened as example.
3) Psyco Ami

Do you guys see same coincedence I see? :unsure:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

1) Sensei starts with 10/20 class while Wakana has fer class almost full from start
2) According to Maya, something in Kumon-mi changes between hard (with Sensei) resets. She mentioned new buisnesses opened as example.
3) Psyco Ami

For real, though, it depends on the coincidence you're seeing. I can see a few.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

3) Psyco Ami

Why don't you say what it is so I can say I saw it?

• Haha
Reactions: rianzz and LuisD

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022

3) Psyco Ami

I see the coincedence that all these sentences are made of words containing letters.;)

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0003.png
I'm confused by this particular scene, One of Noriko's in chapter 2, usually redacted stuff is names of people but at this point in her story i thought Sekai was dead already so who's being redacted? Maya is mentioned without redaction... who else is there? Saki? No idea if she is dead and if so, when she died so i'm at a complete loss, any ideas?

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 2706360
I'm confused by this particular scene, One of Noriko's in chapter 2, usually redacted stuff is names of people but at this point in her story i thought Sekai was dead already so who's being redacted? Maya is mentioned without redaction... who else is there? Saki? No idea if she is dead and if so, when she died so i'm at a complete loss, any ideas?
I assumed it was Maya and that her name appears "redacted" because is linked to a memory and a time Sensei is not ready to remember yet. He glitches out in that event, something that especially happens when memories are related to past Maya or Sekai. And as you said, Sekai was dead at the time so that only leaves Maya. Now, if that's not it, I have no clue.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
A question I always have is the little creepy tangent Yaus went on during The Smile, The Face.

She said a bunch of god-related ominous stuff insinuating something, then Otoha's mom called and ruined the party. During the call Yasu was unable to hear something and was looking insecure about it.
(all the while Maya being a silent observer in the background, but I'll ignore it for the moment as it probably doesn't have to mean something)

Was she only foreshadowing a phone call is coming? She did "ring a lot", and the nature of the call and the aftermath weren't pleasant, but was that all? The whole situation was just...very humanly common in comparison to how Yasu's god usually portrayed itself (i.e., FUCK GIRLS FOR ME!). The only seemingly supernatural thing at the downstream of the event chain was Spotless Mind, where Sensei received his own DRM-free care package, but I don't see how this could be connected to what Yasu said.

Unless the part where Otoha's mom not remembering her daughter telling her about the party beforehand somehow has inserted false memories involved and not just miscommunication, but still the whole thing just looks very...puny.

Not to mention afterwards Yasu couldn't hear something, presumably temporarily losing auditory connection to her god. But how, and why? Intervention of another being? Or was not Yasu under the influence of her god during those times? (we did later on learn that Yasu can be interfered by other voices)
What prompts me into thinking this way is that Yasu said something is here and not simply He, or whatever religious subjects she's been using to reference her god.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
View attachment 2706360
Maya still isn't capable of talking about her past with Sensei so I'm guessing it's her? Maybe only crucial parts gets censored

• Thinking Face

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 2706360
My first immediate thought is [having sex] with [Maya], my apology.

I think one of the [redacted] is still referring to Maya because in context this is a direct revelation of how Maya was involved in Sensei's past, which is always a big no.

But yea, what could the first [redacted] be ? :unsure: An action that deserves censorship?

Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

3) Psyco Ami

Some coincidences I'm thinking about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0004.png
I'm going to laugh if it turns out Chika has known all along what a piece of shit Akira is. Like, it might not make sense at first but i can imagine scenarios where she treats her relationship with him as a fun mental holiday, her life is pretty damn tough so using him to enjoy a fantasy is understandable and if i recall correctly, the journal says she's a lot smarter than she lets on.

There's a lot of evidence that this idea is just bullshit but i just think it'd be a fun twist when shit inevitably gets revealed to her and she just straightens up/out and says "oh well, this game was fun while it lasted, catchya :sneaky:".

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
View attachment 2706425
I'm going to laugh if it turns out Chika has known all along what a piece of shit Akira is. Like, it might not make sense at first but i can imagine scenarios where she treats her relationship with him as a fun mental holiday, her life is pretty damn tough so using him to enjoy a fantasy is understandable and if i recall correctly, the journal says she's a lot smarter than she lets on.

There's a lot of evidence that this idea is just bullshit but i just think it'd be a fun twist when shit inevitably gets revealed to her and she just straightens up/out and says "oh well, this game was fun while it lasted, catchya :sneaky:".
or imagine if Chika was really the puppet master of it all... Kinda like the dog in Silent Hill 2.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 2706425

Psycho Ami kills the entire class, then takes off her mask, revealing Chika's face, and says: "Your niece was never Ami! It was me, Chika!".

Sensei's response:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 2706360
I think it's just Akira and Maya walking together. She mentions that Maya ran off with him, after he calms down from the error, as if she was talking about him and her the whole time.

This memory might have just been coming back to him, and Maya memories seem "bad", so I think that's why things just weren't working well. (Also Kaori was there, so for all we know, Sekai could have caused the error after hearing about Maya.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Molly and Tsuneyo just so happened to transfer in, in this timeline, which Maya noted is rare. They being girls from Wakana's class and girls Psycho Ami hasn't seemed to face yet, since Maya claimed it was girls before the transfers that Psycho Ami "butchered". Molly also seems to have had Ami pegged as a Yandere, and Tsuneyo might be some Jesus Samurai, so them being around this time seems favorable.
Rare but it happens on what she figures is just rng at this point. It's likely at least a few Ami breakdowns have happened towards them if this has been going on for thousands, if not millions of loops. Tsuneyo's sword training doesn't really prevent that if Ami isn't fighting "fair", which she wouldn't be since she's already one of the smallest, weakest girls in the class and has done terrible things to the likes of Yumi or Miku.

Didn't one event, I think the manic Nodoka event, mention the dorm has multiple other unused floors?
I doubt that really means anything, just kinda throwing it out there to say I doubt there being 1 unused floor meant anything.
The school is just oversized and underused, including dedicated male facilities, so it was probably depopulated somewhat from the war, or just built to be coed before being made a girls school. Not unusual.
It's likely that if running at capacity, each class wouldn't have a full dorm building, but just a couple floors of said building.

Reactions: crustlord12

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Some coincidences I'm thinking about:
So Something might be trying to thwart the eventual psycho ami break down that's heading our way? I can definitely see that. Though I wonder what supernatural entity is doing that? User 1 or 3 maybe, or a new player we don't know about. Since all this stuff seems to be brand new.( Or happened so long ago that even maya doesn't remember it.)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
A question I always have is the little creepy tangent Yaus went on during The Smile, The Face.

She said a bunch of god-related ominous stuff insinuating something, then Otoha's mom called and ruined the party. During the call Yasu was unable to hear something and was looking insecure about it.
(all the while Maya being a silent observer in the background, but I'll ignore it for the moment as it probably doesn't have to mean something)

Was she only foreshadowing a phone call is coming? She did "ring a lot", and the nature of the call and the aftermath weren't pleasant, but was that all? The whole situation was just...very humanly common in comparison to how Yasu's god usually portrayed itself (i.e., FUCK GIRLS FOR ME!). The only seemingly supernatural thing at the downstream of the event chain was Spotless Mind, where Sensei received his own DRM-free care package, but I don't see how this could be connected to what Yasu said.

Unless the part where Otoha's mom not remembering her daughter telling her about the party beforehand somehow has inserted false memories involved and not just miscommunication, but still the whole thing just looks very...puny.

Not to mention afterwards Yasu couldn't hear something, presumably temporarily losing auditory connection to her god. But how, and why? Intervention of another being? Or was not Yasu under the influence of her god during those times? (we did later on learn that Yasu can be interfered by other voices)
What prompts me into thinking this way is that Yasu said something is here and not simply He, or whatever religious subjects she's been using to reference her god.
Honestly, I think it's "The World" or maybe Sekai, that tends to speak to Yasu at times which causes her to foreshadow things.
Similar happened with Makoto's dad:
and presumably with Rin around the Sensei Quiz:
Both of which, like the phone call with Otoha, has Yasu seemingly foreshadowing bad things happening which ended up with girls sad.

Yasu's also mentioned an interference that's related to the ocean:

I'm assuming she's referring to the beach, where sad things tend to happen, and it just so happens to be where Sekai got restored, then ended up seemingly claiming Yasu. Could be wrong, though.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes