DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That song, plus the hairpin, are the reasons her name has been assumed to be Daisy for a very long time; but I guess daisy at the end of the day is probably this girl's favorite flower and not Sensei's (forgot what recent event that bluntly said sunflower is his favorite flower and it kinda cement the answer)

Edit: but I was rooting for Daisy for so long :cry:

- Use "Nodoka" as Kirin's lust name, and you'll receive 1000 Nodoka points in Taking the Reins
Not entirely sure what event said it was his fav, but I recall Tsubasa's 'The lucky few', confirming he loves them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, I don't see how any other name besides Daisy fulfils the Shapeshifter's "hilarious" hint. So, I wouldn't give up your rooting yet.

Also I hadn't even thought of other character's names coming up later in the lust name stuff. Kind of looking forward to testing some things out later on, now.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but I can't wait until we can choose Tsuneyo's lust name.

She'll be moaning "Noodles..", which she might already be doing anyway, but still.

That or Molly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at that Blushing...
Definitely my fav ship, and that threesome is definitely top 3.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Lust names I am personally looking forward to try for fun:

- Sana: Spaghetti, Zagull

- Uta: SpongeBob, Grandpa

- Yumi: Chinami, Nodoka

- Wakana: Frost
That Spaghetti one needs to break the world. It'd be such a missed opportunity if it doesn't.

Fear the S Word, Sana. Also fear Sensei, because he's about to split you in half if you've gotten this far.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Lust names I am personally looking forward to try for fun:

- Sana: Spaghetti, Zagull

- Uta: SpongeBob, Grandpa

- Yumi: Chinami, Nodoka

- Wakana: Frost
I feel like Yumi is going to be so pissed and blushingly embarrassed at the same time if you try sea turtle; ah how cute is that.

But if such day comes I’ll just pick McDoucheFuck to let her feel at ease.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I feel like Yumi is going to be so pissed and blushingly embarrassed at the same time if you try sea turtle; ah how cute is that.

But if such day comes I’ll just pick McDoucheFuck to let her feel at ease.
Having her call Sensei "Yuki" or even "Daddy" would be Interesting. I doubt it'd work, but I couldn't resist trying it.

McDoucheFuck is likely the most realistic one, though.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes