wtfgsa

Jun 28, 2023
Guys, I'm kind of lost in the A Life of prizes main event, can anyone help me? my brain is about to explode -.-'

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I kind of want to see what happens if Rin's lust name is "Otoha" or "Futaba", tbh.

Like she sees Futaba as a sister and wants to fuck her, so, yeah, that'll be fun. Then there's Otoha who Rin would likely either be cheating on, or had recently broke up with.

Then there's "Rika"... and of course the top contenders "Daddy" and "Homie". Rin's lust name has plenty of potential.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
So is Noriko's lust name "Akira" and can't be changed? I wonder if that's how it will be going forward, the girls deciding what they call him. Ami seems to have started calling him "daddy" now instead of whatever you chose for her. We may not get to choose anymore lust names :(

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I doubt Ami would agree to share him lol
I mean, she wasn't completely against Niki marrying him, so I think there's a slight chance. Maybe. Possibly. It's kind of weird how much I want to see this.

Maybe after her Psycho phase, Ami gets a threesome phase...?

Reactions: Riolol

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So is Noriko's lust name "Akira" and can't be changed? I wonder if that's how it will be going forward, the girls deciding what they call him. Ami seems to have started calling him "daddy" now instead of whatever you chose for her. We may not get to choose anymore lust names :(
Noriko's actual lust name stuff doesn't seem to have started yet. I do think "Akira", "Onii-chan", and "Daddy" are some things she's into though. Also probably "Master" or "Owner".

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I mean, she wasn't completely against Niki marrying him, so I think there's a slight chance. Maybe. Possibly. It's kind of weird how much I want to see this.

Maybe after her Psycho phase, Ami gets a threesome phase...?
Only child syndrome, maybe her arc is learning to share?

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Only child syndrome, maybe her arc is learning to share?
Honestly, that'd be a healthier alternative than what's going on. Ami has intense abandonment issues imo. Terrified of being alone.

Kind of hoping Noriko helps her. However, the only one that seems to put Ami first in this world is seemingly Sekai.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Honestly, that'd be a healthier alternative than what's going on. Ami has intense abandonment issues imo. Terrified of being alone.

Kind of hoping Noriko helps her. However, the only one that seems to put Ami first in this world is seemingly Sekai.
You are forgetting Ayane, she's Ami's best bet in that scenario imo. That would make a good motive for Maya to be lying about Psycho Ami and trying to poison Ayane against her.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes