vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
God damn. I get that it's not the focus of the game - maybe it's not even possible, maybe Selly's somewhat asexual himself (nothing wrong with that) - but it just hit me how weird it is to see scenes that are actually erotic with the game's assets, even in the custom renders.

Did you juice her assets in KK or is she stock?

Nolla

Mar 20, 2019
Is there a renpy mod out there that can jump to a specific save page. I have 77 pages worth of save files and sometimes I accidentally click the "9" at the bottom of the Load screen instead of the ">", forcing me to click over 60 times to get back to my most recent save.

FaNt3

Oct 2, 2021
God damn. I get that it's not the focus of the game - maybe it's not even possible, maybe Selly's somewhat asexual himself (nothing wrong with that) - but it just hit me how weird it is to see scenes that are actually erotic with the game's assets, even in the custom renders.

Did you juice her assets in KK or is she stock?
i buffed her a little, in stock her chest bugged

Reactions: vehemental

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a renpy mod out there that can jump to a specific save page. I have 77 pages worth of save files and sometimes I accidentally click the "9" at the bottom of the Load screen instead of the ">", forcing me to click over 60 times to get back to my most recent save.
Here's what I did. Just drag the file into the LiL/game folder. The double chevron ">>" moves the save page by 10.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This is the most terrifing LIL theory I heard at this point.
I think some have even theorized that the boxes that Maya has Sensei carry, actually each contain a fetus as well. Which might be why she considered them burdens, but disliked Sensei calling them stupid:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't really think that's what's in them, but It's not like I actually know what is.

Overall: Definitely a disturbing theory.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think some have even theorized that the boxes that Maya has Sensei carry, actually each contain a fetus as well. Which might be why she considered them burdens, but disliked Sensei calling them stupid:
I don't really think that's what's in them, but It's not like I actually know what is.

Overall: Definitely a disturbing theory.
You know, there's one thing Maya gets really defensive about that, if placed in a box, would be quite heavy.

Watermelons.

She's making Akira lug boxes full of watermelon up to the roof so she has something to eat while she waits for his lazy ass to find his way up there.

#solved

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You know, there's one thing Maya gets really defensive about that, if placed in a box, would be quite heavy.

Watermelons.

She's making Akira lug boxes full of watermelon up to the roof so she has something to eat while she waits for his lazy ass to find his way up there.

#solved
The most disturbing thing about the theory is that, if it's correct, Maya's been battling morning sickness for potentially thousands of years. Poor girl.
Something tells me that I'd prefer it being Watermelons instead of what they'll actually turn out being.

Also, if Maya asked nicely, I'm sure Sensei could help her out with that morning sickness problem. Actually, that just reminded me of the Bucket and Moyo... Maybe that was some kind of implication towards morning sickness?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes