Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Something tells me that I'd prefer it being Watermelons instead of what they'll actually turn out being.

Also, if Maya asked nicely, I'm sure Sensei could help her out with that morning sickness problem. Actually, that just reminded me of the Bucket and Moyo... Maybe that was some kind of implication towards morning sickness?
Ayane looked in one of the boxes during the reset that Maya almost slept through, I can't remember her exact reaction but it wasn't "Ahhh a fetus!" or anything like that.

Reactions: rianzz

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ayane looked in one of the boxes during the reset that Maya almost slept through, I can't remember her exact reaction but it wasn't "Ahhh a fetus!" or anything like that.
Ayane's reaction was:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I'm not really sure what she saw, but it seemed notable and possibly related to Maya not being around from Ayane's pov.

Unfortunately, Ayane had her memory altered before she could say anything about it, and doesn't seem to recall it at all:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't really see Ayane going "ahhh a fetus" even if it was one, though. Nevertheless, I don't really think it was one.

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes I get mildly creeped out by Sana's other eye. I kept picturing her as if she had strabismus or just lacked an iris in the other eye. For example:
1689955831343.png

Also, something I am not too sure if it's a mistake or not is the following
1689955934689.jpeg
(like what is that black thing in frame2? It wasn't there in frame4)

Last edited:

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes I get mildly creeped out by Sana's other eye. I kept picturing her as if she had strabismus or just lacked an iris in the other eye. For example:
View attachment 2788567

Also, something I am not too sure if it's a mistake or not is the following
View attachment 2788570
(like what is that black thing in frame2? It wasn't there in frame4)
I gotchu covered fam:
1689956825728.png

EDIT: would have helped if I aimed for the eye instead of her eyebrow i suppose

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
It amazes me just how tied to their hairstyles some koikatsu characters can be, soon as you change the hair they look so drastically different, that's not fuckin' Sana man... it's just not.
Here's an example: Change her bangs, add glasses then change her iris and she is now Makoto in her broken state.
Screenshot (17).png Screenshot (18).png

• Sad
Reactions: Bingoogus

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
It amazes me just how tied to their hairstyles some koikatsu characters can be, soon as you change the hair they look so drastically different, that's not fuckin' Sana man... it's just not.
What bothers me the most with the characters is the forehead/skull ratio.
When you notice how fucking HUGE their foreheads are, you can't unnotice. It's egregious when you look at Sensei more specifically.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What bothers me the most with the characters is the forehead/skull ratio.
When you notice how fucking HUGE their foreheads are, you can't unnotice. It's egregious when you look at Sensei more specifically.
It's a gameworld full of sixheads.

What bothers me as someone who's never actually used the KK program, is that I see all those options and that the engine is quite robust, and %90 of the KK-based games on this site look like absolute garbage because the developer is apparently touching NONE of them.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
SO... quick question for anyone whos played this game; is the NTR tag for us or the girls? Really want to play but im unsure if the girls are being stolen or just cucking each other by fucking you.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes