FireCazador

May 22, 2020
That reminds me, for anyone wanting to spoil themselves for presumably the next update, then if you use URM and type Spring in labels:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I must say that i find quite interesting that Sel did the generic events when we cant even walk free xd Like why did he wasted time doing them if we cant watch them...

About maya spring event... That just hurt, also what do you guys think about her affection score not being reseted? Like we still have the +100 points after she's reseted

Reactions: DeSkel15

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
About maya spring event... That just hurt, also what do you guys think about her affection score not being reseted? Like we still have the +100 points after she's reseted
In a poetic sense, those points remain reserved for the relationship between Sensei and the old Maya, or how Sensei thinks old Maya thinks of him if that makes sense. Maya getting her reset doesn't mean your previous point should go to zero since 74 68 69 73 20 69 73 20 6e 6f 74 20 68 65 72.

In a game sense, it looks like there will not be a way to increase your point anyway. I don't see a new dormgen specifically made for her, so she might just be off limit for interaction. That includes dorm room, hallway, and phone call.
(though the idea of a pixelated figure standing in the hallway every Monday sounds quite funny)

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Why ? Why does my favorite girl have to be her and why does this have to happen to her? Did I discover this game just to suffer?

I seriously predicted that Akira wouldn't accept this new Maya. I don't know if I'm happy or sad about that, because of Maya's letter that went there and asked him to be nice to what was left of her, but I can completely understand Akira treat her like that since 74 68 69 73 20 69 73 20 6e 6f 74 20 68 65 72.

I'm just feeling pain now.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
It will be even better if when "Maya 2" will try to speak to him, he will make a crazy face and call her abomination wearing Maya's skin and she will run away crying. Imagine Noriko or Ayane's reaction seeing it.
Ok........well she's not Maya prime and I think because of that my sadistic side ended up being activated and now I would love to see this and I really want to see this.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I must say that i find quite interesting that Sel did the generic events when we cant even walk free xd Like why did he wasted time doing them if we cant watch them...
It would indicate that the original plan for this update was to have some free-roam at the end, and that the last portion of the update was moved to the next update.

Reactions: chronox42

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Fellas, can anyone help a brother out? The update only to 0.36 keeps saying the file is corrupted when I try to open the zip, is anyone else having this issue?

• Angry
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I'm thinking The Old One might be Akira's imaginary friend from when he was a child (perhaps the same narrator who was talking about how Akira was looking at him back then), possibly a representation of the abuse he experienced from Nozomu, the "friends" he has with him could be Nozomu's other victims.

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Nvm, I got it to work in a kind of roundabout way. Had to download the full version, then copy just the game folder into my old folder. That both opened and loaded my save.
So if anyone is having the same issue, there you go, this worked for me

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What was the name of the song secondmall was based on? I know what i thought it was but then someone posted the actual answer.

ericade

May 3, 2022
Those monologues have always been there and I don't think they will go away, some will like them more, others less or not at all, bad or good Selebus has graphomania, if that already bothers you a lot the best thing is not to continue, from the first year Selebus made fun of of the people who criticized the monologues... saying that the one with the monologues gets the girls and those who complain don't and things like that.
If the story advances or not, that is another discussion, if you still like something that is here, continue, if you feel that the story is already boring for you, you can simply leave it.

View attachment 3238842

Obviously the issue with nonsensical monologues is that it takes from other pacing. If it had both? Of course that's fine.

But this "like it or leave" arrogance is for people on the extremely insecure "M" side of the S&M spectrum. Which i don't judge you. But don't project onto others. Criticism is valid even if it doesnt fit your kink.

Reactions: Angra Shadow

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I don't know how many delusions you have, man, if you were the one who started it all, if you wanted to vent with the monologues or what you don't like about the game, don't do it by sarcastically mocking some comment of mine that has nothing to do with it.

and I'm probably just going to ignore/block you since your only two comments on this forum are somehow trying to conflict with me, some alt or troll you might be.
Good friend, I recommend doing this even if the person is just disturbing you and not even trying to debate and is just here to criticize, so it's a good idea to block them.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes