Apr 16, 2022
Same. I've quit this game MULTIPLE times for various reasons.

- Frustrating to play without a wiki or guide mod
- Not really an 'H' game or a poor 'H' game despite being labeled as one
- Infuriatingly pretentious in spots to where i have to skip large sections to avoid eye strain from all the eye rolling.

But... I always come back cause I have to now what happens next. For all the games flaws, the story always brings me back.
same the story is really interesting ngl

Apr 16, 2022
I think you are gravely mistaken about the purpose of this game. It wasn't made to be a "normal h game." The allure of this game is the writing, the characters, and the lore behind it. Which is why so many are so infatuated with it myself included. If you just want to fap just download the koikatsu cards and go to town. While the game does have its flaws it doesn't make sense to get mad at it because you can't play its entirety with one hand.
yeah fair enough but I downloaded LiL bc it was like in the top 10 highest rated h games on f95 (first page) or something along those lines and I'm speaking as someone who played Eternum, BeingaDIK, Ripples, what a legend, monster girl 1000 and goodbye eternity with incredible lore and sex scenes, amazing character design and personalities and much more.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You have admited that you love to be hurt few posts ago, aren't you?
This line of yours makes me sound like a masochist. :ROFLMAO:

I meant to say I like the bizarre things that make me sad in the game because I'm expecting it to be like that but now I was here reading the happy topics so I wouldn't get one of those in the face, I wasn't prepared and it hurt.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I have looked into it now. The game uses "Yu Gothic Medium" for in game text which is a default font in at least win10/11 (and is system protected). I checked the script file and it renders correctly in a text editor with the same font as the game and UTF-8 encoding. So I think its a Ren'Py issue.
I would expect it to be broken for everyone on win10/11. If its not, then I'm not sure what's wrong with it, as it renders as it should outside of Ren'Py.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
When is Final update seems promising cause this is anime type, I love the concept and I guess it would be nice if there is wholesome- scene tol

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes