Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just tried that, It does not fix it for "YuGothM" (I deleted the .rpyc so it would compile a new one from the edited .rpy). Also tried some other fonts. Strangely it works in game with "Arial". But neither the "YuGothM.ttc" included in the game files or the defult windows "YuGothM.ttc" will render correctly in Ren'Py. And as I said before it does render correctly in a text editor with "YuGothM" font.

So I guess Ren'Py does not like "YuGothM" combining characters for some reason. Or its a problem with whatever he used to insert the combining characters producing Unicode that is somehow not working properly with a specific font but only in Ren'Py. Idk how or why that would happen though, If it is even possible.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
not enough :KEK:

But honestly, I'm already looking at LIL as a Comedy. The characters are suffering, but it's funny to me. They cry, but it's funny to me. Eh... Not the level when you know that they have planned updates for the year ahead. They will suffer and come back to normal. Eh... Selebus makes his habits out of a molehill, transferring it into the game, makes tragic scenes not tragic, but simply comical, if you think about it a little.

Perception, that's really it.
Like Maya said Maya_brutal.jpg

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
not enough :KEK:

But honestly, I'm already looking at LIL as a Comedy. The characters are suffering, but it's funny to me. They cry, but it's funny to me. Eh... Not the level when you know that they have planned updates for the year ahead. They will suffer and come back to normal. Eh... Selebus makes his habits out of a molehill, transferring it into the game, makes tragic scenes not tragic, but simply comical, if you think about it a little.

Perception, that's really it.
Ahhhhhhhhhh, so you have broken the cycle and rather than being a total masochist like the rest of us mere mortals you have transformed into a demigod. The sadist.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Could you guys get in the habit of combining your posts, it's getting pretty ridiculous and it's not at all hard to do, just highlight what you want to reply to and a little pop-up appears, if you want to reply to many things click 'quote', then when you get to the part where you actually write the comment you can add all your quotes in one after the other and reply in a single post. I counted what would have been 6 consecutive posts from you Pedro if Apollo hadn't happened to throw something down whilst you were busy making the next one.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Speaking of expectations of this game. I originally download this expecting it to be another one of those Ren'Py games that somehow became popular but are absolute garbage.

I'm sure you know the type. The games where you get through a few paragraphs of junk exposition at the start. Then decide everything but the dialog is pointless and just skip everything else. Then a hour later after realising that all the dialog is also junk you start skipping everything until you get to a waste of time "someone bending over/walk in on showering" or equivalent scene and you Alt-F4, delete the game and look for something better.

But I realised a few hours in to this that I had not skipped anything yet so It might actually be worth playing all the way through. Fast forward to now and clearly I am far too invested in it.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Could you guys get in the habit of combining your posts, it's getting pretty ridiculous and it's not at all hard to do, just highlight what you want to reply to and a little pop-up appears, if you want to reply to many things click 'quote', then when you get to the part where you actually write the comment you can add all your quotes in one after the other and reply in a single post. I counted what would have been 6 consecutive posts from you Pedro if Apollo hadn't happened to throw something down whilst you were busy making the next one.
I was on the phone and it was quite difficult to do that, but it was bad.

cichol

Jul 31, 2021
Speaking of expectations of this game. I originally download this expecting it to be another one of those Ren'Py games that somehow became popular but are absolute garbage.

I'm sure you know the type. The games where you get through a few paragraphs of junk exposition at the start. Then decide everything but the dialog is pointless and just skip everything else. Then a hour later after realising that all the dialog is also junk you start skipping everything until you get to a waste of time "someone bending over/walk in on showering" or equivalent scene and you Alt-F4, delete the game and look for something better.

But I realised a few hours in to this that I had not skipped anything yet so It might actually be worth playing all the way through. Fast forward to now and clearly I am far too invested in it.
"I've been playing for 2 hours skipping every text and the first sex scene isn't animated."
"why can't I rename sensei? 0/10 game"
"Is there any pregnancy?"

Some of the most common response I've seen from a new player. I'm so glad chapter 3 started the theories speculations.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Honestly, this game had it's hooks in me since the Breed Your Niece game:

Hearing from somewhere that Sensei was like Grimm from Blacksouls is what drew me here. Seeing Maya walking with an umbrella, clocks, and static, was what convinced me to try this though.

And now, well:
But:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Honestly, this game had it's hooks in me since the Breed Your Niece game:

Hearing from somewhere that Sensei was like Grimm from Blacksouls is what drew me here. Seeing Maya walking with an umbrella, clocks, and static, was what convinced me to try this though.

And now, well:
But:
Look how good you are, you have become omniscient so be proud :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and DeSkel15

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Honestly, this game had it's hooks in me since the Breed Your Niece game
Before or after the rework? Speaking of which, is there a pre-rework version I can download anywhere? Might be a trip to play through old LiL again.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Look how good you are, you have become omniscient so be proud :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure my parents would be proud of what I've become:
Lmao.

Before or after the rework? Speaking of which, is there a pre-rework version I can download anywhere? Might be a trip to play through old LiL again.
I think I only really played this game after it was Reworked. Someone might have a previous version saved, but unfortunately I don't.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I'm sure my parents would be proud of what I've become:
Lmao.

I think I only really played this game after it was Reworked. Someone might have a previous version saved, but unfortunately I don't.
Interesting, when I played the rework for the first time I honestly doubted if I would have gotten as hooked as I am if I had started then.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes