Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Sensei should have been around 15 when Sekai got pregnant, but he also still acts, talks, and thinks like a child at times when he's around 31.
Isn't there a phenomenon where molested children can suffer a degree of arrest in their lingual development? Like, word choice, complexity of speech patterns, even tones can just kind of lock at the age it happened? Not to say they don't understand, just that they stick with talking in a way in line with what's normal for the age it happened.
This seems a lot more common and severe with girls than boys, but it could certainly be believable that Akira was somewhat linguistically delayed, and especially why he monologues so much and was even capable of poetry when, but speaks so little and often poorly on the spot, considering how incredibly young he was when Sekai preyed on him.

Mar 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some surprising reveals here.

I was expecting Uta to lose her shit, Futaba to be worried at first but ultimately happy, and Touka, Yasu, and Kaori to be indifferent. Touka because it was inevitable that she'd have to carry on her family as the heir, Yasu because she can barely comprehend the concept of pregnancy unless her god asks for it, Kaori because she also can barely comprehend the concept but I feel like she'd eventually get attached like with Nao.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sel should totally do a "Hugnant" tier one day.

Maya may actually be at the top of that one, considering she was destined to be the Huggy Girl:

Edit: Accountant Ami may actually be quite low in this tier. It probably wouldn't be cost efficient.

anrock

Jun 29, 2019
I've skimmed (being afraid of spoilers) last couple of pages but haven't seen an answer or any mention of it but: am I supposed to see "There is nothing" for a very long time in 0.37 (for pretty obvious reason) or did I finally bork my install / saves by updating the game instead of redownloading it every time?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ugh, my head hurts. I know he's probably mocking some of the more obnoxious people on the discord with the spelling, but it hurts my soul to read.
It comes from which is a compilation of illiterate morons on yahoo answers.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Sel should totally do a "Hugnant" tier one day.

Maya may actually be at the top of that one, considering she was destined to be the Huggy Girl:

Edit: Accountant Ami may actually be quite low in this tier. It probably wouldn't be cost efficient.
I unironically miss huggy boy. It was genuinely hilarious.
I've skimmed (being afraid of spoilers) last couple of pages but haven't seen an answer or any mention of it but: am I supposed to see "There is nothing" for a very long time in 0.37 (for pretty obvious reason) or did I finally bork my install / saves by updating the game instead of redownloading it every time?
I think you've borked it, 0.37 should have the day cycle back in a limited format. Did you miss an update, maybe?

Reactions: DeSkel15

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Curious that Sel decided to Recycle/Reuse the same scene from her last event except for Tsuneyo's expression (Mouth), I almost thought it was a flashback. Well, positive progress, for Tsuneyo remembering more pre-reset memories... and all that stuff.

Don't let Io find out, two very serious offenses going with Tsuneyo to the amusement part. Next hecatomb.

Last edited:

anrock

Jun 29, 2019
I unironically miss huggy boy. It was genuinely hilarious.

I think you've borked it, 0.37 should have the day cycle back in a limited format. Did you miss an update, maybe?
Not sure. I believe I've played 0.36 which ends with Maya on rooftop. I've downloaded patch-only from OP post as I usually do and assumed that "there is nothing" is a way to represent Sensei state. But it took a bit too long and some texts were written in a way that suggest there is something visual that explains what's going on.

Anyways, I've downloaded full version, did a diff on it and my install and was missing a lot of images. So now everything seem to be fine and I gotta replay from my closest to apocalypse save to see what I was missing visual-wise. Still not sure if update-only download is corrupted or why I had images missing.

Reactions: crustlord12

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Not sure. I believe I've played 0.36 which ends with Maya on rooftop. I've downloaded patch-only from OP post as I usually do and assumed that "there is nothing" is a way to represent Sensei state. But it took a bit too long and some texts were written in a way that suggest there is something visual that explains what's going on.

Anyways, I've downloaded full version, did a diff on it and my install and was missing a lot of images. So now everything seem to be fine and I gotta replay from my closest to apocalypse save to see what I was missing visual-wise. Still not sure if update-only download is corrupted or why I had images missing.
What you described is the ending of 0.35. 0.36 ends with Ami fucking/failing to fuck vegetable Sensei.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes