Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What a strange way to say "post three times a day for someone to post a guide for a week after release"
Add after that week a week of people asking for a guide less than 4 posts after the question was answered by the last knob asking for a guide.
ddw.gif
hi guys, can someone make a guide on the events, otherwise I can’t open the events of Otoha, Nicky, Karin and Miku
The same issue. The last autoplay event was Tsubasa, I was able to complete Tsukasa but can't seem to find how to trigger anything else.
adw.gif

WICKED9999

Jul 8, 2023
Okay so all my saved files is not working and even the backup one's too can anyone help
Can anyone please upload there 37.0 save file I don't want to reply the whole thing :cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Yep, just found in the files. Karin requires Yumispring2 which is only accessible by Sunday. Miku requires Karin aswell.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
MWUAHAHAHA! I KNEW IT, you guys better have chosen Tsukasa or edit the chinamichosen/tsukasachosen variables to false/true or else you'll get 3 missed events!
Looks like people are going to put Tsukasa on the shit list along with Chika for ruining their 100% run

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I can't remember how many times I've already said oh fuck....and I am only half way through.
where are my big boy pants when I need them

Reactions: LuisD

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I sometimes wonder how certain people come trough life. I mean it is not even 24hours since release and they already get desperate for someone to hold their hand.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I had to take a small break after that second Karin event. That was brutal to get through.

Time to get back into the meat grinder I guess...
I've never told a narrator to fuck off as much as I did at that moment, I just went through this event and holy shit how much I messed up here at home I can't put into numbers because I lost count.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
You dont need a list, the trigger are all written in the code, you just need to read it. Here i suggest you even my personal favorite program to read the files. Notepad++.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes