korendrd

Sep 9, 2020
So,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then at first I thought Futaba was the natural fit for the secret Futa, but now I'm not so sure...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Welp, looks like I will be going back and choosing tsukasa...darn you lessons in love commenters for saying choose chubasa. I will have my revenge

GR1MM

Nov 6, 2019
How the hell do I trigger Otoha's 2nd event, can someone help me a little? I am a little confused and can't quite apprehend what this means
1709337001983.png

• Haha
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to activate Tsuneyo's last 2 events and Tsukasa's last one? I only need these to finish this version.

rianzz

Jan 19, 2022
I'm fighting with Maya to decide who is the person with the worst luck in the world, my computer decided to crash and now it's going to take me a while to play this update, I only managed to see Yumi's event where Noriko was an angel

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Seems there's a bit more event to be had in which events to get and how to get them. I got too spoiled by autoplay. Which events are able to be missed besides tsukasa? Or if there are no other miss ones, is there a specific order for them? Liek yum first for miku or some jazz. What are the reqs?

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes