Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Hey, I don't understand the difference between the two options during Tsuba... Tsuka... this event with the brat.
If you choose "take it", Sensei says that he hangs out with Tsukasa because he wants to, which is a positive answer for her question, meaning he admitted he likes her. You also get +5 affection with her, while in "pull the plug" Sensei stops, which gives you "tsukasarefused" flag and only 1 affection.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Everyone is praising the update and here i sit feeling like it was average, not bad, not amazing, just the usual stuff, a bit of this and a bit of that all neatly put together. Either i really have soured on this game somewhat or you guys have all gotten your standards dropped thanks to the last few updates all being subpar.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
i cannot wait for next update to see Ami reaction,so now that Niki moves in, what will happen?
Sensei only agreed he would talk to Ami about it, there is no way in hell she would agree to it. It would involve letting Niki share a bed with Sensei, Ami would not be on board with that.

Reactions: LuisD and Wardtnaci

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn....to I slide otoha the Niki nudes or not. Is it worth? Do I gain more completion from this..decisions decisions. You do get Otoha's number though..
I just sent it. I already made some decisions I am not happy with in this game for the sake of 100%, may as well go through with it to the end. Kinda convinient that there were 2 such decisions in this update. Just cemented it at this point.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sensei only agreed he would talk to Ami about it, there is no way in hell she would agree to it. It would involve letting Niki share a bed with Sensei, Ami would not be on board with that.

Last edited:

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019

[/QUOTE]
i think if before Akira was inviting girls, when Ami was not home, then now he will just need to wait when both Ami and Niki are not home, and knowing for a fact that Niki is quite busy, i dont think much should change in that regard

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LessonsInLove-0.38
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes