derekthered56

May 30, 2018
That was conveniently for the second invite over which is the sexual one, in the first one always... Ami is present, well now Niki could also be there if that were the case.
Niki might be bothered if she realizes Akira is inviting students alone to his house. And I don't think Ami will warm up to the idea even when she gets better. For that matter, would anyone be willing to go to Ami's house and risk getting stabbed?

He could always use his secret apartment for invite events I guess.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That was the deciding factor for me choosing to swap pics, i have zero doubt that having her number will be needed for some future scene and thus swapping nudes is the green path.
The deciding factor for me was "this will end horribly, so therefore I must do it"

We know it's going to become a train wreck, therefore we have a moral obligation to ensure it's the trainwreckiest trainwreck that's ever trainwrecked.

anothersilo

Jun 2, 2021
Everyone is praising the update and here i sit feeling like it was average, not bad, not amazing, just the usual stuff, a bit of this and a bit of that all neatly put together. Either i really have soured on this game somewhat or you guys have all gotten your standards dropped thanks to the last few updates all being subpar.
I think it depends on what you're here for. There was a lot of info dropped this update, so the loremasters probably loved it. On the other hand, I've started to feel like every scene involving the gods or upside down house has gotten tedious at this point. So if you're like me and just here because you're invested in the characters and want to see them interact, it was a fine update. Not bad by any stretch, but also not great.

One thing I haven't seen people talk about yet...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I think it depends on what you're here for. There was a lot of info dropped this update, so the loremasters probably loved it. On the other hand, I've started to feel like every scene involving the gods or upside down house has gotten tedious at this point. So if you're like me and just here because you're invested in the characters and want to see them interact, it was a fine update. Not bad by any stretch, but also not great.

One thing I haven't seen people talk about yet...
I immediately thought they were in the mall from the happy event with Amy.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Everyone is praising the update and here i sit feeling like it was average, not bad, not amazing, just the usual stuff, a bit of this and a bit of that all neatly put together. Either i really have soured on this game somewhat or you guys have all gotten your standards dropped thanks to the last few updates all being subpar.
I feel you; mine is probably because the last update to me was so great that it makes this update ends with a "wait that's it?" kinda feeling.

My own nitpicking about this update, actually two things, are the amount of self referencing (previous event titles, huggy boy stuff, etc) that doesn't bring more to the table and doesn't work for me, and then the haphazard narration. The latter is on purpose due to Pareidolia flexing its newly gained power, but the rambunctious uses of italic, lower case, and regular sentences plus Akira's own monologues make my brain pause every 2 min and screw up my train of thoughts.

But I'd say the one moment I absolutely LOVE about this update is Tsuneyo remembering her calling Sensei husband while the music changes; my skin crawled and I love that shit.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
I was souring, in fact. So much so that I almost didn't play this update and decided to wait for the next one. To play two in a row and see if things changed. I forced myself regardless, and at some point (fairly early on), I found myself effortlessly blazing through the update, not bored at all.

Definitely felt like the best update in a long time for me. Maybe Selebus had more time to write a tighter package. I don't know. The past few updates were marked by a vacation and an awkward deadline (EOY.) A change of chapter, too.

Or maybe not. Perhaps my humor was better? Maybe I should drink a bit before each update to simulate sleepiness. See if that changes things. Maybe Maya's violin was the cause. That was very soothing.

When I'm sleepy, most of the meandering monologues in this game blur into an indistinct mass of meaning, which I only grasp the surface of before moving on. Usually, I'd try to look into them a bit deeply. Try to tie them together.

Whatever the reason, my interest has been renewed.

Octopuslines

Aug 4, 2018
Is there a Gallery Unlocker that works? (The one in the Original post breaks this new update for me), I missed the three Tsukasa events, and even if I'm assuming that is a good thing, I want to know what happened there.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is there a Gallery Unlocker that works? (The one in the Original post breaks this new update for me), I missed the three Tsukasa events, and even if I'm assuming that is a good thing, I want to know what happened there.
If you know your way of save editing, do the following:
1. Change variables tsukasaspring1skip, tsukasaspring2skip, and tsukasaspring3skip to False
1.1. If you just want to unlock the gallery, simply changing tsukasaspring1, tsukasaspring2, and tsukasaspring3 to True will mark the events completed without actually going through them.

2. Change variables sawchinami and tsukasachosen to True. In addition, change chinamichosen to False to avoid future shenanigans.

3. Call her to trigger the events normally and have your way with the wizard

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
This part from the last event seems to be taken from the quran, sepcifically ali imran (3): 71-77
At the end of the event Ayane gets 4 points and Tsuneyo 17, if we take 4:17 from the quran we get
Quran 4:17 said:
Allah only accepts the repentance of those who commit evil ignorantly ˹or recklessly˺ then repent soon after Allah will pardon them. And Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
I also skimmed around in the bible and found some stuff that may be related
Mark 4:17 said:
But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away.
Matthew 4:17 said:
From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”
1 Thessalonians 4:17 said:
After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I was reviewing the events here and I was wondering about something, how did Akira teleport to Tsukasa's event? Like was this just a way to make her first event funny or will it have depth? so much so that Tsukasa doesn't remember Akira teleporting in front of her.

Yes, I know this could be a way of making it funny but I don't doubt any of this will be explored.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
While scrolling through itch.io I thought I saw Sensei and thought Sel updated the game on itch.io. But what I saw was a gay visual novel with a protag that looks scary similiar to Sensei and its the funniest thing as a LIL fan :KEK:
Lessons in Finger but Hole.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I was reviewing the events here and I was wondering about something, how did Akira teleport to Tsukasa's event? Like was this just a way to make her first event funny or will it have depth? so much so that Tsukasa doesn't remember Akira teleporting in front of her.

Yes, I know this could be a way of making it funny but I don't doubt any of this will be explored.
I thought she just had a bunch of henchmen waiting near his home and they kidnapped him

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

I think he just blacked out the walk there but this wouldn't be the first time he has been teleported by a girl, the shapeshifter did it to him a while ago.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes