Jan 1, 2024
if your memory was altered, mine was too because I remember that happening too hahaha.
Can you guys describe what the scene was? Because I've looked through both of their event list that had eachother but I can't find it, and the only thing so far I've seen that could've been altered was this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
if your memory was altered, mine was too because I remember that happening too hahaha.

No, it never happened, the closest was Futaba getting angry then sad, she comes out of her dorm bursting through the door, and that basically ends her friendship with Nodoka, event pg 99,
I'm still waiting for Futaba to know about Matador/Things That Hurts events, that would make things interesting.

By the way the moments of aggressions except the 2 towards Nodoka are few, there would be the choking of Ayane towards Kirin and then slap against Ami, and the mutual slapping between Yumi/Yuki. and possibly the attempt of Chika towards Ami.
There is also Otoha slap Rin, when she was in her manic state.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

No, it never happened, the closest was Futaba getting angry then sad, she comes out of her dorm bursting through the door, and that basically ends her friendship with Nodoka, event pg 99,
I'm still waiting for Futaba to know about Matador/Things That Hurts events, that would make things interesting.

By the way the moments of aggressions except the 2 towards Nodoka are few, there would be the choking of Ayane towards Kirin and then slap against Ami, and the mutual slapping between Yumi/Yuki. and possibly the attempt of Chika towards Ami.
There is also Otoha slap Rin, when she was in her manic state.
Can you guys describe what the scene was? Because I've looked through both of their event list that had eachother but I can't find it, and the only thing so far I've seen that could've been altered was this one
This is a scary mandela effect because I swear I remember in this scene Futaba slapped Nodoka in the face.

I guess I should replay this game again to see if the things I remember actually happened or I'm remembering incorrectly.

CheleDeCedul

Jan 3, 2024
I'm wondering if the entities in Nao's drawings exist on their own or is the fact that she drew them the root cause of their appearance during Akira's blackouts
Did the entity she shows Akira appears before she draws it? I mean, after that I've seen it a couple times, but I can't remember if it had appeared before that Nao-chan scene where she gives Akira the drawing.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I'm wondering if the entities in Nao's drawings exist on their own or is the fact that she drew them the root cause of their appearance during Akira's blackouts
Perhaps she has some kind of supernatural power to manifest her drawings into reality, maybe even without realizing it, or more likely without realizing it is not a normal thing to do.

Then these things go and harass Sensei because he is the strongest psychic around.

The moment Maya destroyed that abomination with a slap was kinda epic, ngl.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Perhaps she has some kind of supernatural power to manifest her drawings into reality, maybe even without realizing it, or more likely without realizing it is not a normal thing to do.

Then these things go and harass Sensei because he is the strongest psychic around.

I may be remembering it wrong but as I recall after she gave the many armed drawing to Sensei he asked her something about whether she had seen it and she points behind him to where it is standing in the hall. Based on that I'd say she's drawing what she sees and not creating these things.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Both may be valid, the old one existed before Nao-chan as such, but if this Nao-chan is related to Nao from the happy event, as is likely, Nao-chan could be even more of a threat and even more so in the future if Nao-chan remembers more things or incubates something worse. (There is a theory, that Nao-chan is all this world wanting to lead Akira down the wizard path or to remind him who he really is).
It is said that the wishing well is drying up, which leaves me thinking.
Nao can definitely see all of these entities. How much she can create them, manipulate them, or know about them, is debatable, and will have to be seen.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021

I quite like this theory myself. It would certainly track, after all. Nao-chan handed Akira her drawing of The Old One and it quite literally appeared before him.

Nao-chan is by far the most mysterious character to me out of both the main and side girls. Does anyone have any actual takes on her yet? Substantial theories? Because I’d be curious to know.

But yeah, I actually like this particular theory about the drawings coming to life. I have to wonder how intentional or unintentional it actually is.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I may be remembering it wrong but as I recall after she gave the many armed drawing to Sensei he asked her something about whether she had seen it and she points behind him to where it is standing in the hall. Based on that I'd say she's drawing what she sees and not creating these things.
Logical thing, however, from my point of view, the creature changed its status from a being in Nao's imagination to become more real, as some kind of spirit/yokai, when it was drawn on paper.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Ami is the main piece of the puzzle in everything related to Old One- Nao Chan, in a reset long before that form was drawn by Nao-chan there is that same figure with mini-amis and ropes on all the extremities. then there's Nao in happy event and Ami again in ropes over the pool, plus her strange eye changes in many other interactions. even at the beginning of the game with Breed the nice minigame.

Also remembering how in the Ami mode psych- event, in Noriko's invite over, right there you summon the old one, while insulting a user/god.
But it is still difficult to reach something concrete. but interesting to look at.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Since Sel brought them up what is everybody's favourite LiL clone? The only one I have played is the now infamous Sensei Overnight so any recommendation would be welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: vehemental

Crazynutso

Sep 13, 2022
Since Sel brought them up what is everybody's favourite LiL clone? The only one I have played is the now infamous Sensei Overnight so any recommendation would be welcome!
Space of Lost has almost the same opening and story, I haven't gotten that far into it. Also really catchy opening song.

Reactions: Riolol

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
There's Dissonance which I think is probably the closest one premisewise to LiL but it's recently branched off into its own thing.
Lost in You is I believe the one Sel was complaining about but I don't really think it's that similar.

Other ones I'd say stuff like Another World and Sorrow of Rebirth. Maybe Perfect Pitch could fit into it but not really. There was one called Eldritch Academy that popped up but it hasn't gotten a second update since it came out, so not holding out for that one. I think I read someone somewhere claiming that Unto Starlight is very similar to LiL but I honestly don't see it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I quite like this theory myself. It would certainly track, after all. Nao-chan handed Akira her drawing of The Old One and it quite literally appeared before him.

But yeah, I actually like this particular theory about the drawings coming to life. I have to wonder how intentional or unintentional it actually is.
She's not creating them. She's giving them form.

Before she draws the Old One, Akira was already feeling His presence. He comments on it throughout that update.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes