Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Well, in terms of gameplay, I'm now on the first beach event, but if you're asking how many times I've replayed this game, that would be 9 times and I'm going to 10 with this replay now.
Damn, bro. That’s dedication! :LOL: I just got past the second reset and entered chapter two. Basically Uta and Io are in the class already.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
The one with Yumo, Choker and little sister? Or the first one where the class goes to the beach?
where Rin confesses to Chika.

Damn, bro. That’s dedication! :LOL: I just got past the second reset and entered chapter two. Basically Uta and Io are in the class already.
My memory is kind of bad so I have to keep replaying the game to avoid forgetting a lot of things.

I really envy Deskel's memory.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You know, now i really wonder how long it will take until we get a Ron and Choker threesome. Cant stop thinking about that since sel did tease us with the possibility.
I think we'll get that in chapter 5 or 6, I really feel like it's getting closer and closer now that Rin isn't dating anymore.

But there may be drama before or after when Chika finds out that Akira is cheating on her and that Rin knows about it and didn't tell her, it will be really interesting to read when that comes.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I can see Noriko be done for it if Akira would be asking her. But Maya? Hasnt the poor girl endured enough already? Imagine Maya's worst nightmare, a fate worse then death. Getting reseted once a day, and everytime she would wake up to having sex with noriko. Oh, god, i am a terrible person. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I have serious doubts about what this “New” Maya’s relationship with Akira would be like after they had sex now. Like, will he be able to talk to her now or will he go back to ignoring her existence? since he himself says that it is still censored.

Oct 10, 2021
I have serious doubts about what this “New” Maya’s relationship with Akira would be like after they had sex now. Like, will he be able to talk to her now or will he go back to ignoring her existence? since he himself says that it is still censored.
URM allows you to see the hidden temple generic scene which has a censored "Maya" with a lot of Paint lines that say "THIS IS NOT HER", so it's probably the latter.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I can see Noriko be done for it if Akira would be asking her. But Maya? Hasnt the poor girl endured enough already? Imagine Maya's worst nightmare, a fate worse then death. Getting reseted once a day, and everytime she would wake up to having sex with noriko. Oh, god, i am a terrible person. :ROFLMAO:
But what if their threesome is the key to breaking the time loop?! :LOL:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
URM allows you to see the hidden temple generic scene which has a censored "Maya" with a lot of Paint lines that say "THIS IS NOT HER", so it's probably the latter.
I know, but we have to remember that these same generic events show Akira and Karin being super good with each other.
Maybe the timeloops arent so bad after all.
Getting stuck in a time loop would be cool if it was Lil's style, the only bad part would be about being controlled by divine beings.

Correction: I'm referring to the time spent returning from LiL and not the part about being around the girls, I'm specifying it in case anyone got it wrong.

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Getting stuck in a time loop would be cool if it was Lil's style, the only bad part would be about being controlled by divine beings.
A time loop in a world full of underaged girls, barely any male competition, where there are no real world consequences for even the worst shit you could do, and godlike beeings even encourage you to do them? What could possible go wrong?

No, but serious, that would be a terrible world, a world where everyone of us would end up as the worst possible version of them. I cant think of a more horrorfying fate.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
So, yeah, anyway, something kind of interesting about last update is that in the images, there were a few secret Maya images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure of it's relevance, but just in case the order of colors comes up in some kind of puzzle, we'll at least be prepared.
If Sel ends putting in a puzzle something with this colors that are literally flashes i will give him a little trophy for being that much mf

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
A time loop in a world full of underaged girls, barely any male competition, where there are no real world consequences for even the worst shit you could do, and godlike beeings even encourage you to do them? What could possible go wrong?
I knew I should have said it better I meant the time going back part and not the girls part, that's why I specified the time and not the being able to be around the girls part.

Next time I will specify some of my sentences better so they don't sound wrong.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes