hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Guuuuhhh The Smiths. They're just like Nodoka an acquired taste. You either like them or you hate them no in-between.
I think it really depends on your tolerance for Morrissey, because Johnny Marr's guitar lines are fucking awesome and I don't see how anyone cannot love them.

<puts on "Cemetry Gates">

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I think it really depends on your tolerance for Morrissey, because Johnny Marr's guitar lines are fucking awesome and I don't see how anyone cannot love them.

<puts on "Cemetry Gates">
I agree Johnny Marr is an all time great but I despise Morrissey's voice. And ironically There Is A Light That Never Goes Out is how I was introduced to The Smiths and its the second time that song has been referenced in game so I'm being reminded of that terrible introduction to them.

Jan 1, 2024
  • Haha
Reactions: hernestojavier621

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based off these previews, I can't help but wonder if things are about to get bad for Touka.

Yasu warned Touka not to interfere, or bad things would happen:
And it looks like Touka could not wait any longer to talk to Sensei.

Of course, that was when he was even more broken, and Yasu seems to think "horrible changes" are already coming:
So, perhaps this will be more of a good thing than a bad thing.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Precisely.
Okay, lets see how much work this actually is.
Open game/scripts/subscribestar folder -dont blame me, blame selebus-
Open inappropriatecontent.rpy in an editor.
use the searchfunction to search for the last thing the girl does say before the name is choosen. For ami this would be "Well...what would you want me to call you instead, then"
Scroll down a bit and look at the different options.
And that is all. I mean writing this post took longer and made more work as just looking it up. So... its barely any work.

Edit: And if anyone still have doubts about how full of himself he his, just look at him adding himself as one of the unique options.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes