Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I second that she had a mental disorder. When it comes to that, i would even go so far to say every single character in the game has at least one. And that this is intential.

Nunyo

Jun 17, 2018
The Maya conversations are going the wrong direction. She actually hates you more the more points you start getting in there.

Friendship is not a ON/OFF binary thing. OFF OFF OFF, then suddenly ON (Friend Received!!!). It's a gradual thing that should happen as she learns more about the other person.

The entire character, Maya, should be re-thought/re-written to stop breaking the 4th wall every time she speaks. We have these walls for a reason, so that conversations don't confuse people and the character doesn't become impossible to believe she exists.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Translation: "I dislike Maya"
Are you sure? All i got is "Maya, mumble mumble. Maya." He could be a big fan as far as i was able to understand his post.
New Maya > Maya Prime, change my mind
I dont know. I think it is still too early to make such a decision. I would need more events to decide witch one is better. I mean at the very least you would have to admit, something will be lacking when we get another reset and she isnt there.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
At the very least they seem to have a grudge against the mathematical concept of infinity.

Somewhat ironically the rest of it is vague and confused enough to be interpreted in a few different ways despite that seemingly being what they are complaining about.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
New Maya > Maya Prime, change my mind
Maya wasn’t just the center of the world changes, but pillar for Sensei. She also was well put together considering what she has been through compared to everyone else being naturally batshit crazy. It seemed that Sensei was slowly improving over time for the sake of Maya, but now there’s absolutely no point in the whole story and the mental collapse of Sensei reflected that quite well.

Reactions: Pedro4545454
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes