Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I just did realize something. Now there are just sumo and ron left. Those are the only two of the original class that hasnt done anything really sexual with him. And depending on how you look at a certain event in a locker room at might even just be ron. I am dooooomed! :cry:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I just did realize something. Now there are just sumo and ron left. Those are the only two of the original class that hasnt done anything really sexual with him. And depending on how you look at a certain event in a locker room at might even just be ron. I am dooooomed! :cry:
Sumo... Ron?

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Since Sel wont answer the tough question how are these 5 ranked respectively?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd rank Touka, Karin, and Noriko as the top 3 easily. Probably in that order.

All 3 go out of their way to help whoever, especially the homeless:

I'd also put Uta over Futaba. Futaba is nice, but in a pushover kind of way. Both are willing to help those they care about, but Uta tried to stop Yumi's bullying, and slapped Nodoka for Io. I don't see Futaba standing up to anyone, for anyone besides maybe herself, not to say she wouldn't speak kindly about those she cares about.

Although, certain things make all of their kindness a little sour. For example: Noriko let's a predator and molester do whatever he wants, which is basically what Karin is doing now, except Noriko knows he's gone for younger. This definitely brings into question their altruism.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm surprised there isn't Ayane in the original question - she always struck me as a very kind character, just a bit more developed. Meaning, she had encountered hostility more and learned to stand her ground (e.g. against Kirin), which may make her look less kind (but doesn't really).

Since there was Noriko in the question and since I forcefully injected Ayane here, here's smth I've been thinking about: am I the only one who thinks Noriko and Ayane basically have the same personality, just with different life situations?
1. Both are kind to a fault. Ayane deeply loves people around her and seeing them getting hurt really gets to her, like finding Ami stabbed in the last reset or Maya getting reset now. Her default attitude to all around her is exceptionally friendly and, unlike other friendly girls, there is not as much room for jealosy (Chika) or anger (Rin comes to mind). Her kindness hurts her as she cares about Sensei to the point of tolerating him cheating on her and accepts other girls being in love with him.
Meanwhile, Noriko being a martyr is explicitly stated in the story, and it is quite convincing, so I don't even feel like recounting arguments.
2. Both are brave. Ayane keeps positive attitude in the face of timeloops and apocalypse, stands up to Kirin, and does a million more little things, like driving away Yumi when she picks on Futaba in the shower, etc. Noriko never gave up on searching for Sensei and was brave enough to show him Niki's old letters when she felt it could endanger their relationship but was a right thing to do.
3. Both are cheerful and friendly. Ayane and Noriko light up the room and make friends with the most unlikely characters, like Ayane with Sana or Noriko with Yumi.
4. Both obsess about Sensei and are fake yanderes initially. These are more superficial qualities, but they work even better in terms of proving similarities. Ayane and Noriko are the only ones who openly proclaimed their undying love for Sensei as soon as they got the chance. And they both at the start of their storylines seemed the craziest and the most fixated on him. Heck, as stereotypical yanderes they are the only ones known for constantly carrying weapons (Noriko's knife and Ayane's various assortment of guns and swords).

I do feel like they're the same character, just with different quirks and places in the story. There are, of course, little things unique to each one of them, e.g. Ayane wanting to have a shit ton of kids and Noriko being an idealistic rebel with creative (musical) drive. But these are details, and I feel like the only real differences are circumstantial - their situations being different. Noriko's story seems to be about unreciprocated (yet) love, being a martyr and a constant second place, and her keeping her rightiousness and idealism in spite of this. Ayane, I feel, is more about loving in the face of adversity - blackmail, cheating, competition.

And I wouldn't say that there is something wrong with these two having the same basic characteristics - unique situations are enough for their stories to play out differently and in an entertaining way. I'm just trying to sort out my own confusion about this, as I feel like I enjoy Noriko the most out of all the characters, yet there is Ayane, who is nearly identical to her in most regards, but she is somehow a bit lower on my tierlist.
What do you people think?
I think Ayane's kindness is more like a mask she wears.

The real Ayane wants Sensei all for herself, has tried to fuck him on the beds of her best friends, possibly stole Ami's first kiss to cover up her lies, and there was a Main Event that became a deleted scene called 'Horrible People' where she sucked Sensei off under his desk while Ami was talking about wanting to spend time with him, which more or less emphasized that Ayane kind of sucks in more ways than one:
(Probably too much, hence it becoming a deleted scene while Sel probably prefers it being more subtle.)

Ayane seems to be kind of a shitty person deep down, which may be implied by her causing trouble for businesses, manslaughtering Janitors, and lying to and/or using everyone who's there for her, like Ami and Sana. (Keep in mind Ami and Sana have likely been there for her since her mother left her at 11)

When it comes down to it, Ayane simply seems out for herself:
And there's nothing we can do to stop her:

Frankly, Ayane may have even played a part in Maya's crumbling based off how she was acting before it:
And how Yasu implied she knew Ayane wanted to take Maya's place:
Which she kind of has, albeit probably not in the way she wanted.

Noriko on the other hand wishes Ayane luck in her pursuit of Sensei:
And basically wants everyone to be happy, whether it's Ami, Maya, or Uta:

It's also been shown that Noriko is more perceptive than Ayane:
Or at least more Empathetic.

Overall: Ayane and Noriko are similar in their outspoken love for Sensei, but are notably different in how they spend their time, think, and treat others.

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I'm surprised there isn't Ayane in the original question - she always struck me as a very kind character, just a bit more developed. Meaning, she had encountered hostility more and learned to stand her ground (e.g. against Kirin), which may make her look less kind (but doesn't really).

Since there was Noriko in the question and since I forcefully injected Ayane here, here's smth I've been thinking about: am I the only one who thinks Noriko and Ayane basically have the same personality, just with different life situations?
1. Both are kind to a fault. Ayane deeply loves people around her and seeing them getting hurt really gets to her, like finding Ami stabbed in the last reset or Maya getting reset now. Her default attitude to all around her is exceptionally friendly and, unlike other friendly girls, there is not as much room for jealosy (Chika) or anger (Rin comes to mind). Her kindness hurts her as she cares about Sensei to the point of tolerating him cheating on her and accepts other girls being in love with him.
Meanwhile, Noriko being a martyr is explicitly stated in the story, and it is quite convincing, so I don't even feel like recounting arguments.
2. Both are brave. Ayane keeps positive attitude in the face of timeloops and apocalypse, stands up to Kirin, and does a million more little things, like driving away Yumi when she picks on Futaba in the shower, etc. Noriko never gave up on searching for Sensei and was brave enough to show him Niki's old letters when she felt it could endanger their relationship but was a right thing to do.
3. Both are cheerful and friendly. Ayane and Noriko light up the room and make friends with the most unlikely characters, like Ayane with Sana or Noriko with Yumi.
4. Both obsess about Sensei and are fake yanderes initially. These are more superficial qualities, but they work even better in terms of proving similarities. Ayane and Noriko are the only ones who openly proclaimed their undying love for Sensei as soon as they got the chance. And they both at the start of their storylines seemed the craziest and the most fixated on him. Heck, as stereotypical yanderes they are the only ones known for constantly carrying weapons (Noriko's knife and Ayane's various assortment of guns and swords).

I do feel like they're the same character, just with different quirks and places in the story. There are, of course, little things unique to each one of them, e.g. Ayane wanting to have a shit ton of kids and Noriko being an idealistic rebel with creative (musical) drive. But these are details, and I feel like the only real differences are circumstantial - their situations being different. Noriko's story seems to be about unreciprocated (yet) love, being a martyr and a constant second place, and her keeping her rightiousness and idealism in spite of this. Ayane, I feel, is more about loving in the face of adversity - blackmail, cheating, competition.

And I wouldn't say that there is something wrong with these two having the same basic characteristics - unique situations are enough for their stories to play out differently and in an entertaining way. I'm just trying to sort out my own confusion about this, as I feel like I enjoy Noriko the most out of all the characters, yet there is Ayane, who is nearly identical to her in most regards, but she is somehow a bit lower on my tierlist.
What do you people think?
The Sensei Love Squad is on the opposite end of the kindness spectrum. Like in the same group as Kirin and Io.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes