Sep 29, 2023
It hasn't. Last major update was at April 20th, just after 0.39 public release. However, wiki recently lost Tofu Muncher, one of two active textwriters, so after-release updates do not include filled event synopsises any more. On the bright side - it seems that V has paused his synopsis rewrite project and switched to filling up new updates. You can see what's going on here:
wym we lost them? did they die or smth?

rebel836

May 15, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the current end of content is? I just finished the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then everything in the hints for the guide mod is blank. No amount of day skipping brings anything up. Is there something not showing or is that all there is until the update?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
and then everything in the hints for the guide mod is blank. No amount of day skipping brings anything up. Is there something not showing or is that all there is until the update?
You're all caught up. Next update drops some time tomorrow.

Reactions: crustlord12

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
tomorrow is the day, finally, i want to hug ami
Kitty Hawk's Ami, I hope?
This is. Wait till tommorrow, there would be more
Im in chapter 4. How do I raise Tsukasa's affection levels?
You don't. You can use URM or just hope that you would get an option later. Missable events usually don't get required during chapter

rebel836

May 15, 2018
Cheers, thanks guys. On a side note, if I have a few missed events, is there something I missed along the way or were they just the results of making some sort of more (or less) depraved decision somewhere along the way? I had a couple Ami ones, Tsukasa ones, a Futaba one, etc. I grabbed someone's save file to see what I missed but I also don't know what I did to miss them in the first place

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Cheers, thanks guys. On a side note, if I have a few missed events, is there something I missed along the way or were they just the results of making some sort of more (or less) depraved decision somewhere along the way? I had a couple Ami ones, Tsukasa ones, a Futaba one, etc. I grabbed someone's save file to see what I missed but I also don't know what I did to miss them in the first place
The is a great place to check event requirements if you missed any.
The missable Ami events are all from either not pursuing her or not having enough lust. With Futaba you just need high enough lust but there is one event in particular that is easy to miss because it requires Makoto to have high lust after shes been unavailable for a really long time.
To see Tsukasa's events you have to both stay with chinami in the bath in an earlier event and choose tsukasa during the tutoring event. If you're worried about depraved options, you'll be more comfortable missing those.

rebel836

May 15, 2018
The is a great place to check event requirements if you missed any.
The missable Ami events are all from either not pursuing her or not having enough lust. With Futaba you just need high enough lust but there is one event in particular that is easy to miss because it requires Makoto to have high lust after shes been unavailable for a really long time.
To see Tsukasa's events you have to both stay with chinami in the bath in an earlier event and choose tsukasa during the tutoring event. If you're worried about depraved options, you'll be more comfortable missing those.
Ahh ok, that makes sense. I guess the guide mod isn't infallible lol. And the Tsukasa one I had no idea about. I just sort of assumed that the decision there wouldn't make a difference since it's not like there would be any content there anyway so I just chose Chinami cuz I was more attached to her and she needs to be saved at all costs

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes