Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Cheers, thanks guys. On a side note, if I have a few missed events, is there something I missed along the way or were they just the results of making some sort of more (or less) depraved decision somewhere along the way? I had a couple Ami ones, Tsukasa ones, a Futaba one, etc. I grabbed someone's save file to see what I missed but I also don't know what I did to miss them in the first place
It really depends on the event, some are missable because of the choices you make and the order in which you do certain events and some are missable because they have lust requirements.

Reactions: crustlord12
Oct 1, 2023
Im in chapter 4. How do I raise Tsukasa's affection levels?
You know - when I started this game a week ago I really was just morbidly curious about all the whacky shit going on but goddamn just the more plot points that emerge it's just...hard to put down. Though good lord trying to keep up with all the new girls popping up *dead*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need to be careful around here because you might get spoiled and it's not like people can help it, this forum is comprised 90% of users that are up to date and the rest for random stuff

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Does this include to lie on top of her and move up and down rapidly in that curious way that humans find so agreeable? :unsure:
I Was thinking of posting this earlier but was not sure the reference would be particularly relevant to make. But as you seem to be a fellow Red Dwarf enjoyer, did this Sensei line also remind you of the Talkie Toaster no toast bit?

Reactions: Xiondingens

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I Was thinking of posting this earlier but was not sure the reference would be particularly relevant to make. But as you seem to be a fellow Red Dwarf enjoyer, did this Sensei line also remind you of the Talkie Toaster no toast bit?
Always nice to meet another dwarfer. But i have to admit it didnt, at least not until you did mention it.
Ahh.... So you'r a blowjob man!

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I appreciate the wiki updates. But I'm not sure why possible future loli content, that you can presumably avoid, crossed the line when there was already a few scenes with loli content in the game. And narratively plenty of it being implied to have or directly stated to have happened in the past.

I guess though it could have been something along the lines of the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to making the decision to not continue with the game. Which I suppose makes sense.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
I appreciate the wiki updates. But I'm not sure why possible future loli content, that you can presumably avoid, crossed the line when there was already a few scenes with loli content in the game. And narratively plenty of it being implied to have or directly stated to have happened in the past.

I guess though it could have been something along the lines of the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to making the decision to not continue with the game. Which I suppose makes sense.
Youre preaching to the choir when theres hundreds of normies who give him money and demonize loli/shota content but still play the game and make the choices that pursue said content that makes them uncomfortable. Lots of hypocrites in the server who fawn over teenagers (Rin is 14 btw) but draw a line at chinami and company. Theres been unavoidable loli/shota content already so anyone there still demonizing it while enjoying it is lying to themselves and so far in the closet theyre in narnia.

Dec 31, 2021
Everyone has their own moral compass, and even if one person might disagree logically or emotionally with it, its at least positive to see that people out there still obey their own moral compass when it compels them to jump ship.

Dec 31, 2021
I mean, I totally get where you're coming from, since its not exactly subtle in this game. But they don't really need an excuse to stop doing something they volunteered to do, either. So its quite possible this person is having an internal review of their own morals now, which is good. Or its possible they suddenly just decided "fuck it, too much." Whatever the case, at least we still have guidemod to help us figure shit out. XD

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes