Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
As much as i dont like the depression versions of characters being used too often cause it loses its value,chinami dying will be very important(And imo highly probable) for a lot of reasons.

1)More suffering for the already miserable Chika
2)Tsubaki will have the perfect reason to satisfy her manipulative tendencies and officially adopt Chika(Because as that fascist said "Persuasion is best done when someone is mentally vurnerable")
3)Akira will be in the center of this change since his infidelity kinda got revelealed
4)I like the number 4

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
3)Akira will be in the center of this change since his infidelity kinda got revelealed

It hasn't yet though.

She's bothering to go through Yumi's phone so she's looking for proof. Unless Yumi has a bunch of messages on her phone saying she wants Sensei's dig bick which she never sent to Sensei (and most likely hasn't got a history of messages of them sorting out logistics for this affair), that'd still only incriminate her not Sensei. She hasn't had a chance to take photos of both of them fucking unless we start going supernatural either with Akira blacking out, or her having photos of previous lives that survived resets on their phone.

She's pretty primed to go back to the status quo, maybe with a lower opinion of Yumi which might go somewhere. Maybe they just blow everything up instead (Might as well do the crime if you've done the time)

Dec 18, 2020
Maybe they just blow everything up instead
Let them blow Akira's head.

Edit:
her having photos of previous lives that survived resets on their phone.
Btw, photos can survive a reset, as we can see. A picture of the sky during one of the last resets survived.
So I'm wondering, if someone from the RAS films what happens during a reset, will other people understand the video or not?

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It hasn't yet though.

She's bothering to go through Yumi's phone so she's looking for proof. Unless Yumi has a bunch of messages on her phone saying she wants Sensei's dig bick which she never sent to Sensei (and most likely hasn't got a history of messages of them sorting out logistics for this affair), that'd still only incriminate her not Sensei. She hasn't had a chance to take photos of both of them fucking unless we start going supernatural either with Akira blacking out, or her having photos of previous lives that survived resets on their phone.

She's pretty primed to go back to the status quo, maybe with a lower opinion of Yumi which might go somewhere. Maybe they just blow everything up instead (Might as well do the crime if you've done the time)
Hence the kinda

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well, this one is more interesting because (Deskel will correct me if I am mwrong) we have to sacrifice something of equal value in order to return her; so her presence in TSS events is an actual promise of something horrible. We also don't known how much of abomination she will be when she will return; and I honestly expect that Sensei would regret bringing her back.

Also, her return would likely mean the end of a new Maya, which would also be the drama I wish to see. And Chinami will just return back with some memories possibly erased. Boring
It's not clear, but Kaori's explanation of wishes, stories, faceless elves, and gold stars, may be a hint at how to bring Maya Prime back. Ami seemed to want to use whatever wishes or gold stars that she's got (if any) to bring the moon back:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Presumably, her mother is this moon (could be Maya, but I don't think Ami wants Maya Prime back), however SeKaori seemed to say that changing the past would lead to notable consequences of equal or greater value:
So, if Maya Prime does come back, in a similar way, it will likely have consequences of relative value, as well.

However, Pareidolia seemed to imply it'd bring Maya Prime back if Sensei raped Karin in Karin's 'Paranoid' Chapter 4 Event, and suggested that something else could maybe give Sensei a miracle and bring her back in Chapter 4's 'The Collector' Main Event, then Pareidolia suggested that following It is the only way to get his "girl" back, but was purposely vague about which "girl" in Chapter 4's 'On the Count of Three' Main Event.

(Of course, Pareidolia might just be talking out of it's "not even real" ass)

Overall: There is a possibility of Maya Prime's return, but it's not all that clear on what the cost might be, or how it'd work exactly.

Let me inhale the copium, guys.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It's not clear, but Kaori's explanation of wishes, stories, faceless elves, and gold stars, may be a hint at how to bring Maya Prime back. Ami seemed to want to use whatever wishes or gold stars that she's got (if any) to bring the moon back:
Presumably, her mother is this moon (could be Maya, but I don't think Ami wants Maya Prime back), however SeKaori seemed to say that changing the past would lead to notable consequences of equal or greater value:
So, if Maya Prime does come back, in a similar way, it will likely have consequences of relative value, as well.

However, Pareidolia seemed to imply it'd bring Maya Prime back if Sensei raped Karin in Karin's 'Paranoid' Chapter 4 Event, and suggested that something else could maybe give Sensei a miracle and bring her back in Chapter 4's 'The Collector' Main Event, then Pareidolia suggested that following It is the only way to get his "girl" back, but was purposely vague about which "girl" in Chapter 4's 'On the Count of Three' Main Event.

(Of course, Pareidolia might just be talking out of it's "not even real" ass)

Overall: There is a possibility of Maya Prime's return, but it's not all that clear on what the cost might be, or how it'd work exactly.

Tbh i consider Chikas mentality just a very well developed coping mechanism.I mean we see that she carries the weight well but that doesnt mean it isnt heavy.Her parents are dead,she needs to take care of her sick little sister that doesnt have any chance to live.She needs to both work and go to school.She lives in the most dangerous area in the city.It is impressive that she hasnt buckled under the pressure *yet* but i think her finding out about Akiras infidelity will be the straw that breaks the camels back.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Selebus should really stop killing Chinami in the middle of each chapter. Novellety was lost years ago
Sel should stop doing a thing he's never done?

Chinami hasn't died before. It's been a threat hanging over her since her introduction, but that trigger has never been pulled before.

Characters who have definitely died mid-cycle:
Makoto (multiple, self-deletion)

Characters who have possibly died mid-cycle:
Tsuneyo's father (off-screen, implied but unconfirmed, December 28, 2020 (clay and clockwork))
Rin (accidental self-deletion, unconfirmed, Lifejacket)
Nodoka (assaulted by Yumi, unconfirmed, Twisting Ivy)

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Why would Chika say that? As I can see, there are 2 possibilities: either Chika is mega delusional or detentions didn't exist in her mind at all. If it is the first, then we know absolutely nothing new. But if it is second, then it means either Chika's memories got altered somehow or detention never happened... in this timeline.
Expanding on your second possibility a little further:
It highly depends on what exactly Yumi told Chika, word to word. Yumi's tendency of exaggeration and uses of exclusive qualifiers in her sentences would make her less believable regardless of what truth was inside Yumi's head and regardless of whether Yumi was telling that truth or not; she simply is an unreliable information source.

From what I am seeing, Chika would likely believe "Yumi has received detentions from Sensei before" no matter what because Chika knows Yumi's overall demeanor. Chika could see it happening with or without prior confirmation from either source, but what Chika doesn't buy is only the creepy part because of the Sensei's image she established in her own head.

So the more possible option here is that rapey detentions didn't happen in this timeline but Yumi remembered them. When informed, Chika was being "yeah yeah sure sure" with Yumi about the subject, thus limiting the misaligned memories to Yumi.

What I have some doubts about the detentions is that the newest conversation between Sensei and Yumi regarding detentions quickly leads to "this must've been a past iteration thing" without considering the possibility of "this might've been a pre-cycle Sensei thing". Personally I believe the former because that's the more interesting option and if rapey detentions actually happened then Yumi's behaviors toward Sensei would be quite self-contradicting, but nothing they said really disproves the latter and I feel like a QED effort is missing here.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes