dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Hey guys, just so you know when given the option to "See what Nao is doing" on the second event selection page of this update, uhhh, don't do that if you've seen the Nao event already, because it corrupts your save, if you don't it's just the same event.
Then how can we finish this update ???

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
For the Nao star thing, I wonder if she's trying to say she's the kid of Nozomu or whatever that super early thing about cosmic fleshlight was about.
Also feels bad to be called out on the saves thing, I think I got 300 pages filled now. View attachment 3593466
What on god's green earth could you possibly need that many fucking saves for? Jesus H Christ man...

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
What on god's green earth could you possibly need that many fucking saves for? Jesus H Christ man...
I just like to save whenever I get to a new event because replay absolutely sucks ass.
That way whenever I'm super bored I can just go to older pages to replay Rin events for the 324nd time and feel better instead of having to guess what event I'm going for when I click on "The Taste of Oatmeel made by a robot" to then realize I meant to go for "A Shark Pooped in the Spaghetti", or even better is when the event is cut short because it's actually 4 different ones in one scene.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes