theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone have a link of the update only version of 0.39.0? I had the bright idea of waiting for two updates... but forgot to download the 0.39.0 version.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I am a bit bored of questions, so I made full chapter 4 walkthrough (0.40). I promise to keep this post updated at least until chapter ends
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See attachments for SVG (unlimited scaling) and dot (graphviz source)

UPD: 0.40
Updated my miniguide

tl;dr Pretty straight forward, but you shall visit Koi Cafe in the Tuesday night after last Molly event

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
So mean :(

What have I ever done to you?
There there. This isnt about you, this is about Sel and anyone with your post would have got the same reactions, so dont take them too personally.
Does anyone have a link of the update only version of 0.39.0? I had the bright idea of waiting for two updates... but forgot to download the 0.39.0 version.
Iirc you can find the old ones on Subscribestar.

Reactions: theblasbla

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I can live at peace with myself now that I finally saw that genuine smile being shown and not him hiding it.
I take back any bad words I've ever sent to Ami or anything bad I've said about her, she's easily my top 2 now
Even after she said she would chop it off?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
The most unexpected development for me perhaps is that it’s not Love Cafe but canonically Fish Cafe. Really Haruka? FISH?

edit: also, Sel using the same unzipping sound for sleeping bag is throwing me off so much; thought he was attempting to do something unsavory on someone sleeping...lol

Last edited:

korendrd

Sep 9, 2020

I gotta admit, occasionally the meta commentary he puts in this game has me rolling. It's a nice brief departure from the heavy ass emotions of the events I've seen so far.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Is there even any new content in the dorms? i tested by trying to go from door to door, and even chika is still using blonde hair.

(i was also unable to call anyone over, despite it saying that i now could)

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes