crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
There was maybe a hint at why Saki didn't like Sensei much in Chapter 4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Pareidolia implied that Sensei is comparable to his father:
So, in theory, Sensei's mother may not have liked Sensei much due to him reminding her of his father.

For example, Sensei and his presumed father Yuu, both apparently can talk to plants:

Of course, this is assuming it was Saki who was smelling Sensei, as that's not exactly stated.

As for the rest of Sensei's family, including Sekai:
If anyone here is familiar with the concept of an Infohazard, it would be interesting if Sekai's poetry was something like that. As in, if you read it, it changes the way you think and consumes your mind

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
That's actually probably not that far off in retrospect. It was foreshadowed last chapter:
Albeit, I'm going to have to laugh a little if it's another Molly situation, and Sana just decided to go play splatoon or something.
If it happens again I'm calling god intervention, probably USER4 saying one predator is enough lol

Also, it would be curious if all instances of a second predator are optional, since Haruka and Nodoka is optional right? Cause I mean, not for Nodoka, but for other girls to have sex with other adults seems like an important plot point to be left to being optional.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

falco256

May 27, 2019
Just wait till Sana learns we've been lying to her all this time about not fucking her mother.
I'm curious about what will happen when he learns about her fetish/fantasy tbh. Especially after the Molly Halloween incident and the potential history he has with Maya, even discounting his past. I think it could screw his head up if she comes out with it wrong. But honestly, this whole game is just one massive mindfuck anyway, if it needed to be summed up in a single word... that word would be "Dubious" because hardly anything can be taken at face value.

Sana's whole tirade about Sara was probably about her testing the waters, to see if he'd shut her down or not. If he'd said "It's no business of yours ya-da-ya-da," then she'd have known she wouldn't have a chance.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I gotta say, I'm kind of digging the Yumi arc now and how she's involved in the Apocalypse Squad planning. Bit less sure on Tsuneyo but the spoiler I saw re: her/her dad definitely has me hella curious how this will unfold.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
I gotta say, I'm kind of digging the Yumi arc now and how she's involved in the Apocalypse Squad planning. Bit less sure on Tsuneyo but the spoiler I saw re: her/her dad definitely has me hella curious how this will unfold.
in sensei's place i would already together with io and Uta try to break in and check what the hell is going on with her father , while shes in school. call it : mission atrociable

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If it happens again I'm calling god intervention, probably USER4 saying one predator is enough lol

Also, it would be curious if all instances of a second predator are optional, since Haruka and Nodoka is optional right? Cause I mean, not for Nodoka, but for other girls to have sex with other adults seems like an important plot point to be left to being optional.
Haruka is technically still sending boob pics to Rin and Molly, and lusting after Sana, Makoto, and Tsuneyo, but yeah she's completely optional so far in actually doing things with others (besides Maki who she gets fucked by every once in awhile apparently).

Only Niki is not optional when it comes to adults for Sensei, so far. Some of the students are quite predatory, though.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Haruka is technically still sending boob pics to Rin and Molly, and lusting after Sana, Makoto, and Tsuneyo, but yeah she's completely optional so far in actually doing things with others (besides Maki who she gets fucked by every once in awhile apparently).

Only Niki is not optional when it comes to adults for Sensei, so far. Some of the students are quite predatory, though.
Niki and Kaori, but Kaori was just the kiss. If you never engaged with Sara, then Pareidolia never has that scene? (also please confirm if that was pareidolia or hope, I can't recall)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Something small i didn't see anyone talk about yet is how, after the camping trip, the lock on Maki having sex was lifted, it felt kind of uneventful to have it quietly lifted but maybe the scene involving the lift was more meaningful than it felt for me.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Niki and Kaori, but Kaori was just the kiss. If you never engaged with Sara, then Pareidolia never has that scene? (also please confirm if that was pareidolia or hope, I can't recall)
Fair on Kaori, and yeah without having sex with Sara you don't learn about her blackouts and a lot of lore stuff. Also, it's implied to be HOPE, but may have been Pareidolia pretending to be HOPE. Like it may have did earlier with Sana.

Sara seems to be some kind of Angel thing, so I don't see why HOPE would want Sensei to black out on her, especially since Sensei has to be fucking her, to black out on her, and HOPE had been generous so far. Based off Karin, Pareidolia may be the one that likes Sensei blacking out on girls.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Something small i didn't see anyone talk about yet is how, after the camping trip, the lock on Maki having sex was lifted, it felt kind of uneventful to have it quietly lifted but maybe the scene involving the lift was more meaningful than it felt for me.
Maki did admit her feelings for Sensei, then ran away embarrassed, albeit it could just be an afterthought. The dorms and some stuff are a little outdated.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
She all but begged him to marry her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There was a link for a package many, many months ago.
I think it was more like a year ago, it was all the custom content made for the higher tier supporters. Took me forever to sift through and delete everything except the images i liked and in the end i only kept... just checked, 40 images. There was like nearly a thousand i think, most were complete junk.

• Hey there
Reactions: LessonsInDissonance
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes