barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Did she? Just to check, i said Maki, not Sara, and i'm trying to remember the scene where she was fishing... did i miss something cause i don't remember things going that way...
I don't see it in Replay, but that's not a reliable source. I could have sworn there was a "not in so many words, but you can tell that's what she meant" comment when I played through. Sara was much more overt about it, but my memory of playing through the update last week was that all three of the adult women had their "pick me, choose me, love me" moment in their own way.

Of course, my memory issues are well documented here and I've been sick as fuck all week, so I might be gaslighting myself.

1715120853935.png

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Did she? Just to check, i said Maki, not Sara, and i'm trying to remember the scene where she was fishing... did i miss something cause i don't remember things going that way...
If Sensei is fucking her, Maki struggles to say what she means, but more or less is trying to say she likes likes him:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then she (accidentally?) mentions she's had a lot of different dicks in her, and seems to run away embarrassed.

Although, in retrospect, her dry spell seems to correlate to Makoto getting laid, and since Makoto hasn't had sex in months, Maki probably can now:
Seriously though, Maki has some Chika level of denial at times. How she hasn't figured out Sensei is fucking her daughter is... beyond me.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't see it in Replay, but that's not a reliable source. I could have sworn there was a "not in so many words, but you can tell that's what she meant" comment when I played through. Sara was much more overt about it, but my memory of playing through the update last week was that all three of the adult women had their "pick me, choose me, love me" moment in their own way.

Of course, my memory issues are well documented here and I've been sick as fuck all week, so I might be gaslighting myself.

View attachment 3613555
I recommend URM. In replays, only one variation of things are shown. You can change it with URM to show whichever for most events during the events. (Can also go back and play the event like it's not a replay, but may mess up things.)

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Although, in retrospect, her dry spell seems to correlate to Makoto getting laid, and since Makoto hasn't had sex in months, Maki probably can now:
Seriously though, Maki has some Chika level of denial at times. How she hasn't figured out Sensei is fucking her daughter is... beyond me.
Is it bad that Maki can only get it up when her daughter is depressed?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Is it bad that Maki can only get it up when her daughter is depressed?
I'm no professional, but I'm going to say probably. It seems to be more of a "I need to be a good influence" way too late thing. Maki isn't winning "mother of the year" anytime soon.

I'd probably have to give that to Sara, although as strange as it sounds, Sekai may have her beat considering how capable Ami is. She was basically raising her uncle at 7, while Sana is just...well, she's...uh...good at calming people down thanks to Sara?

Tsubasa is complicated. Touka seems fine, even if she's aware they would have preferred a son, but Tsukasa has been literally told by Tsubasa that she's expendable:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
If Sensei is fucking her, Maki struggles to say what she means, but more or less is trying to say she likes likes him:
Then she (accidentally?) mentions she's had a lot of different dicks in her, and seems to run away embarrassed.

I agree with the Maki thing, but I feel like it's more than "like". She puts Akira just below her husband sort of.

Maki storms off embarassed cause Akira softly rejected her. It's more of a "not right now" than "not ever", but his reaction to Sara is WAY more accepting than this, especially in his thoughts. Maki was fishing for a boyfriend though, I feel like. Maybe that's why Akira can reject her easier... since he's focused on Ami, and Maki's neither a good mom, nor tried to rope Ami into the deal.

Not only Akira's the one that calls her back after she gave him an out, but he's not even opposed to the idea. So yep, so far we have Mommy Niki winning, followed by Mommy Sara, and in third place Mommy Touka (but mother to a different child lol).

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Did we ever get Chika proposing a threesome to her? I'd be interested in seeing the conversation. So far I've only seen the Yumi and Ayane's conversation. Chinami's doesn't exist, but what about the others?
No, Chika hasn’t proposed the threesome idea to Tsubasa yet. It’s been proposed to Yumi and Rin as well but (so far?) hasn’t led anywhere. Ayane is the only one that actually leads to a threesome.

Which… if a 100% playthrough is possible by the end of the game, makes me believe that Ayane is the ‘correct’ choice after all?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
No, Chika hasn’t proposed the threesome idea to Tsubasa yet. It’s been proposed to Yumi and Rin as well but (so far?) hasn’t led anywhere. Ayane is the only one that actually leads to a threesome.

Which… if a 100% playthrough is possible by the end of the game, makes me believe that Ayane is the ‘correct’ choice after all?
Yes, since it leads to a scene, it's unlikely that the others would actually happen. When is the conversation between Chika and Rin? My god I have to see this, Rin getting Chika to propose a threesome between her old crush and eternal crush? How hasn't she jumped their bones yet???

derekthered56

May 30, 2018

You miss scenes already if you don't pick Ayane, so that's been established.

It'd be funny though if not picking the others also led to missed scenes, and the only way to 100% the game is cheating. And then the True Ending is just Selebus ranting at you for 20 minutes about what an awful cheater you are.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Wait, I feel kinda dumb for not putting this together until now

I'll keep the theory in mind, but I don't remember enough to help there. On Ami, if she's been awaken the entire time, either she's a worldclass actress, or she's dissociated HARD, and the voices in her hard are actually other personalities to compartmentilize what she remembers - cause I don't think "main" Ami knows anything.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
“To Drink, To Drown” Chika Character Event in Chapter 4.

First, I loved the conversation. But it really feels like the timing was lost. Akira will probably have sex with Rin solo, and Chika will probably flip out when she discovers he's dating like 20 other people - thus invalidating the possible threesome.

Also, I love how Chika thinks he chose Rin for her lol, or that Rin is only close to him instead of having a huge crush.

Off-topic, but I wonder if Otoha's cheating will ever come up and if it will create anything and with whom. Cause it affects a lot of people. Would Akira be pissed-off about it? Would Rin? Who would leak that secret and why? That's another thing that seems to have lost its timing.

Last minute addition, Rin actually tried to lay out some truth way more than anyone else to Chika:
My god, things are going to fall so hard for Chika that the sky itself will probably come crashing down too.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I agree with the Maki thing, but I feel like it's more than "like". She puts Akira just below her husband sort of.

Maki storms off embarassed cause Akira softly rejected her. It's more of a "not right now" than "not ever", but his reaction to Sara is WAY more accepting than this, especially in his thoughts. Sara was fishing for a boyfriend though, I feel like. Maybe that's why Akira can reject her easier... since he's focused on Ami, and Maki's neither a good mom, nor tried to rope Ami into the deal.

Not only Akira's the one that calls her back after she gave him an out, but he's not even opposed to the idea. So yep, so far we have Mommy Niki winning, followed by Mommy Sara, and in third place Mommy Touka (but mother to a different child lol).
Yeah, Maki more or less said she loved Sensei without actually saying that, but none of the mothers really stand a chance against Niki, tbh. Including Sara. They are still all optional at best (besides Touka I suppose). The story seems to tease a Sara vs Niki thing, but it's kind of obvious that Niki's got this if it's actually going to be a thing.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Noriko's school was swallowed as simply part of the plan to eventually get Niki into this position.

Wait, I feel kinda dumb for not putting this together until now

Maya, Ayane, Makoto, Yumi, and Tsuneyo have all had strange/notable rooftop events with Sensei.

Yumi somehow had a Key:
And Sensei met Tsuneyo on the roof when she was eating lunch:
Both events were odd and don't make much sense. The roof might play a part in something. It, itself, seems supernatural with how sometimes people ignore it's supposed to be locked.

First, I loved the conversation. But it really feels like the timing was lost. Akira will probably have sex with Rin solo, and Chika will probably flip out when she discovers he's dating like 20 other people - thus invalidating the possible threesome.

Also, I love how Chika thinks he chose Rin for her lol, or that Rin is only close to him instead of having a huge crush.

Off-topic, but I wonder if Otoha's cheating will ever come up and if it will create anything and with whom. Cause it affects a lot of people. Would Akira be pissed-off about it? Would Rin? Who would leak that secret and why? That's another thing that seems to have lost its timing.
Sensei's aware that Otoha cheated:
Sensei just never told Rin, from what I recall.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yeah, Maki more or less said she loved Sensei without actually saying that, but none of the mothers really stand a chance against Niki, tbh. Including Sara. They are still all optional at best (besides Touka I suppose). The story seems to tease a Sara vs Niki thing, but it's kind of obvious that Niki's got this if it's actually going to be a thing.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Noriko's school was swallowed as simply part of the plan to eventually get Niki into this position.

Maya, Ayane, Makoto, Yumi, and Tsuneyo have all had strange/notable rooftop events with Sensei.

Yumi somehow had a Key:
And Sensei met Tsuneyo on the roof when she was eating lunch:
Both events were odd and don't make much sense. The roof might play a part in something. It, itself, seems supernatural with how sometimes people ignore it's supposed to be locked.

Sensei's aware that Otoha cheated:
Sensei just never told Rin, from what I recall.
Yes, but does he know she cheated with Niki? Or forced Niki, would be a better description and was instantly met with a wtf?

I may have imagined this, but I think Niki at some point says Akira does not deal well with people being unfaithful to him or something like that. It would make sense for someone forced to listen to his abuser/first "love" being fucked to oblivion next wall, but I don't remember if she actually says something about that. Cause if so, it adds another layer of why she said Otoha was never to bring it up again, and just pretend it never happened (which, she being the piece of shit she is, decides to deliver it to the very person Niki wouldn't want for her to say anything, in a roundabout way, out of nowhere. At least Nodoka knows what she's doing and owns it).

Then again he trades Niki's photos with Otoha, and gets off on Otoha masturbating to Niki in front of him so maybe it's just in my head.

Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
Oh god does this actually have layers? imo I don't think there's much weird or significant about those events in a vacuum, Yumi stole a key and Tsnuneyo is Tsuneyo, but the fact those two had minor daytime scenes on the rooftop and are also the ones who seem almost on the verge of breaking through the reset weirdness is a little maddening.

Tsuneyo and Yumi's connection to the supernatural predates their rooftop moments, so it might be the case there's some kind of subconscious pull or weird cosmic psuedo-coincidence stuff that makes people with supernatural ties gravitate to the roof.

also another wrinkle to my idea is that Ayane got like, half reset when she was pregnant. Her memories were tampered with but she could kinda remember certain stuff, with emotions especially lingering, which is very similar to the situation Tsuneyo is currently in

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I'll keep the theory in mind, but I don't remember enough to help there. On Ami, if she's been awaken the entire time, either she's a worldclass actress, or she's dissociated HARD, and the voices in her hard are actually other personalities to compartmentilize what she remembers - cause I don't think "main" Ami knows anything.
There's a bit in Mama's Girl where Akira tells her about the resets. She follows the conversation fine until he mentions that other people normally shortcircuit when hearing about them, then she starts repeating herself. That could just be more mental weirdness, but it really feels to me like she was acting there.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Oh god does this actually have layers? imo I don't think there's much weird or significant about those events in a vacuum, Yumi stole a key and Tsnuneyo is Tsuneyo, but the fact those two had minor daytime scenes on the rooftop and are also the ones who seem almost on the verge of breaking through the reset weirdness is a little maddening.

Tsuneyo and Yumi's connection to the supernatural predates their rooftop moments, so it might be the case there's some kind of subconscious pull or weird cosmic psuedo-coincidence stuff that makes people with supernatural ties gravitate to the roof.

also another wrinkle to my idea is that Ayane got like, half reset when she was pregnant. Her memories were tampered with but she could kinda remember certain stuff, with emotions especially lingering, which is very similar to the situation Tsuneyo is currently in
Random facts that may add something or not: Yumi is known by Pareidolia by another name, Tsuneyo remembers everything as dreams and was called back from the reset event by her father, Makoto had the bluejay incident, Ayane has Himawari protection (including the paper city, but this seems to have only started during our cycle - as someone said she shouldn't exist here, or maybe it was referring to the following two). Also, Nao and Kaori were not even targets during the paper city event, but they're not main cast either so I don't know if that's relevant.

Maybe they gravitate to the roof cause they survived resets at one time, and the resets are always there? The issue I see here is Ami, since Ami is shown looking at Maya and Akira on the roof in what should be either his suicide event, or during some cycle in which they were both awake. Why hasn't she ever survived a reset then?

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes