Tommykjohnson1990

Jul 23, 2023
Question - has Sel ever shifted side girls to main girls? I honestly feel like Niki shouldn't even be a side girl at this point. Also would love to see Karin and Imani shift at some point but I guess the main girls are just meant to be...the girls in class?
Only Kirin as part of some patreaon goal/poll or something iirc. Pretty sure the cast is set now tho.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Adding to the checklist of things Wires did: Makoto asks Akira on a beach vacation (chapter 2, during winter), and when they talk about the bluejay she gets a massive headache. Hours later when they try to talk about it again, HOPE himself summons Akira.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Point of attention is that Wires pulls him hard enough to draw blood, but never severing his Achilles tendons - which means that Wires wrestles him back from HOPE, but doesn't take away his will afterwards. Curious about the hands on his shoulders though, cause if we could identify this as Wires as well, it would clarify some stuff that has already happened.

I'm looking forward to Molly's tragedy in order to try once more to discern if Wires was involved at all with it - cause so far he's been a really really cool dude in comparison to the others.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
What is this route you speak of?

But everybody still loves Otoha... Except Niki... she doesn't love her...
Purity routes are the endings to each individual character. Ways to go yet, but yep, everyone will probably have happy endings before the eventual true end where Akira just falls head first into the sidewalk or something.

And Chika pretty much hates Otoha, which is another point in her favor. God knows she needs them rn because people are getting fed up with her denial issues.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Purity routes are the endings to each individual character. Ways to go yet, but yep, everyone will probably have happy endings before the eventual true end where Akira just falls head first into the sidewalk or something.

And Chika pretty much hates Otoha, which is another point in her favor. God knows she needs them rn because people are getting fed up with her denial.
Plot twist: Noriko just drugged Akira and all of the game is just vivid hallucination

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
To be honest.. while the care packages were nice.. what killed them imo is that the anti-piracy method he has done with it.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Most girls in this game are Yandere, imo. Mentally ill and "in love". Quite a few of these girls have threatened to kill someone at some point, or implied they would.

Maya Prime seemed to be the only one (besides Ayane) implied to have an actual kill count, in her timeline, though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, Maya Prime also says that Ami killed/mutilated members of the cast, IIRC. Nice kawaii friends Ayane's got, no? ;)

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
What the fuck happened to my niece when I woke up... (Ch.4)

Actually, Maya Prime also says that Ami killed/mutilated members of the cast, IIRC. Nice kawaii friends Ayane's got, no? ;)
She has purest friends...
Sensei love squad is the leading squad in spreading Sensei's disease love.

Oct 1, 2023
1715869170003.png

This tierlist is mostly about which are my favourite characters, but some get rated higher based on how much I like/enjoy them in the story(Yumi) or simply by how much I want to plap them(Sana)

I don't have many characters I dislike but I rated lower those that I mostly don't want to plap(Osako) or that I find poorly written/irrelevant to the story or just not interesting (Uta for example I want to plap but she's such a useless boring character that you could delete her and the story would be unaffected) or characters that are straight up affecting the story negatively(I have a case against Maya ever since she dissapeared and this New Maya is also annoying I don't like her attitude)

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
View attachment 3640483

This tierlist is mostly about which are my favourite characters, but some get rated higher based on how much I like/enjoy them in the story(Yumi) or simply by how much I want to plap them(Sana)

I don't have many characters I dislike but I rated lower those that I mostly don't want to plap(Osako) or that I find poorly written/irrelevant to the story or just not interesting (Uta for example I want to plap but she's such a useless boring character that you could delete her and the story would be unaffected) or characters that are straight up affecting the story negatively(I have a case against Maya ever since she dissapeared and this New Maya is also annoying I don't like her attitude)
Agreed on New Maya, she's just not her.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes