DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You guys think we will ever get rid of Pareidolia?
Or will "He" now forever be a little devil on Akira's shoulder that can ocassionally take control?
Honestly it ain't fair that Pareidolia and Sekai are tag teaming now. They are too strong, please nerf
Presumably, HOPE knows that it'll be summer again, Yasu will have her "celebration of summer" tea party again, and by then, Sensei will feel differently about things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, it might not be directly after this Infinite Spring, but perhaps after a Fall, and maybe a Winter, there will seemingly be another Summer. Pareidolia likely won't be around all that much outside of Spring, not to say it won't still be around. It just won't be the one that Sensei is connected to, by then. Presumably.

IPlay4Fun

May 24, 2020
In terms of word count, there's more content than any other game on this site.

In terms of H content, not so much, but H-content isn't the focus of the game (it's a game with H content, not an H game).

We're still 6 or so years out from completion.
6 years!? wtf thats crazy long, i cant even know if im gonna keep playing this games in 6 years, then i will download it and play it now

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Ignoring Io situation,
Please dont remind me of Io and how the story structure of the game will never allow to have the choice to have a gigantic impact on her storyline, it wont barely have any at all. Some slightly different dialogue here, a missed event there and that is it. I understand why and i dont even want Sel to change the game into a branching story. But i really wish we wouldnt had any choice there at all. Because now i will everytime we see her just get reminded of how pointless any and every choice in the game actually is. :cry:

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Presumably, HOPE knows that it'll be summer again, Yasu will have her "celebration of summer" tea party again, and by then, Sensei will feel differently about things:

So, it might not be directly after this Infinite Spring, but perhaps after a Fall, and maybe a Winter, there will seemingly be another Summer. Pareidolia likely won't be around all that much outside of Spring, not to say it won't still be around. It just won't be the one that Sensei is connected to, by then. Presumably.
It's a good point that we often forget it was Wires that was harmed by Pareidolia's plan (so far). HOPE would have been sleeping right now regardless, things only affect him if Summer doesn't return by the next season change.

It's unclear if Wires will try to bring Winter back right as Spring ends, or if he'll take the L and wait for Summer to end. Or none of that matters because next season is Fall, but given that Selebus wants another chapter before the dark route, it's unlikely that we'll transition from Spring to Fall right away.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
The first:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-42-0-selebus.48158/post-5560548

The most important for me back then.
Also the one i had in my signature for like two years.
Also me bragging about being an "elder", jk, again.
This is also the one time where i'm ok when people'd say i'm/was too deep (besides in bed :unsure:).
I stopped because, it's even in it, i was too deep.
The majority of it is from may 22 2021, with edits up to about a year later.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-42-0-selebus.48158/post-5822032

So feast upon it younglings :LOL:, eviscerate it, leave it be, i don't mind.
... I'm not actually the oldest active poster in this thread, am I? Say it ain't so.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BlackDays

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Please dont remind me of Io and how the story structure of the game will never allow to have the choice that should have a gigantic impact on her storyline, wont barely have any at all. Some slightly different dialogue here, a missed event there and that is it. I understand why and i dont even want Sel to change the change into a branching story. But i really wish we wouldnt had any choice there at all. Because now i will everytime we see her just get reminded of how pointless any and every choice in the game actually is. :cry:
You are in an endlessly repeating loop and your suffering is orchestrated by meticulous malevolent gods that see you as either a toy to be broken or a means to an end for their goal.Yes i think your choices mattering isnt really a thing tbh

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It's a good point that we often forget it was Wires that was harmed by Pareidolia's plan (so far). HOPE would have been sleeping right now regardless, things only affect him if Summer doesn't return by the next season change.

It's unclear if Wires will try to bring Winter back right as Spring ends, or if he'll take the L and wait for Summer to end. Or none of that matters because next season is Fall, but given that Selebus wants another chapter before the dark route, it's unlikely that we'll transition from Spring to Fall right away.
I still stick by my season theory.Also wtf will happen in fall?

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Please dont remind me of Io and how the story structure of the game will never allow to have the choice that should have a gigantic impact on her storyline, wont barely have any at all. Some slightly different dialogue here, a missed event there and that is it. I understand why and i dont even want Sel to change the change into a branching story. But i really wish we wouldnt had any choice there at all. Because now i will everytime we see her just get reminded of how pointless any and every choice in the game actually is. :cry:
There was some narrative significance to giving us the option to say no during Stomach Ache. I think it was to show that Sensei had full agency in the choice. No Gods or blackouts forcing it to happen.

I do still worry about all the branching paths in this game like you said. It's limiting and hard to maintaine. Ami, Io, Sara, and Haruka have the most drastic deviations. I can't imagine someone like Haruka will have a satisfying story arc in BOTH paths.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Also wtf will happen in fall?
nothing everything falls but me. We'll literally see the world on fire as the gods have to flee TERMINAL 23 because it went over its expiration date (is my best guess based on the last two updates - since Yasu describes this happened in the past, and when Nao-chan is introduced, narrator talks about how its being born into a fading world).

Edit: also, if you take another look at "Miserably ever after", you'll see the entities talking about how for the first time in years the clocks have corrected themselves (to an extent). Yasu has once remarked how (from HOPE's perspective) Spring and Fall have been taken from them. For we to have Fall again would mean that the clocks wouldn't half correct themselves, it would mean that everything would become more normal than it has been for a long time. All seasons, time passing correctly - now imagine the disaster this would mean for every character in the loop.

Does it mean all memories start to resurface? Does it mean that the bad parts of them that were slipped and locked away come back? And what happens to an everyday life in the last days of a dying world when everyone remembers every horrible thing done to them over a thousand years? That's all not even considering the four parts of a god becoming one again.

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
There was some narrative significance to giving us the option to say no during Stomach Ache. I think it was to show that Sensei had full agency in the choice. No Gods or blackouts forcing it to happen.

I do still worry about all the branching paths in this game like you said. It's limiting and hard to maintaine. Ami, Io, Sara, and Haruka have the most drastic deviations. I can't imagine someone like Haruka will have a satisfying story arc in BOTH paths.
But you see, that is the problem. There is just one path. The perfect example for that is ayane and kirin. Their friendship ended either way, just in the non blackmail route it did end without any reason.

And the way Sel does handle them they are quite easy to maintain, because every big choice you do, will always have the same outcome for the mainstory. There is no branching here. And that is good, because it makes it easier for him to keep a monthly release. And that is bad, because the choices never really matter as much as they should be.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You guys all talking about being old by having posted in dec 28 2020, and, on the opposite end, we have just recently found out that DeSkel probably was having sleepovers along Yumis and Tsuneyos in pre-school by then :ROFLMAO:

(still shocked by how young he is, when I'm so old I was goth before they built the first cathedral)

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
You guys all talking about being old by having posted in dec 28 2020, and, on the opposite end, we have just recently found out that DeSkel probably was having sleepovers along Yumis and Tsuneyos in pre-school by then :ROFLMAO:

(still shocked by how young he is, when I'm so old I was goth before they built the first cathedral)
Oh come'on you brought forth that date for a reason, like Nodoka did (did she? was it that event? confirmed!).
Hint: It's mentioned on other ocassions :cool:

Mabye additionally it's even a girls birthday? Didn't look.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes