Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
No no she has actually said so herself that she is in love with him.So my Nodoka points assumption may be wrong but the love part is true.
Doesnt mean i take that any more seriously tho. I mean if i give her the benefit of the doubt, then i can believe that she said it, and maybe even that she meant it. But that alone doesnt makes it true.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*I'm assuming this is by Selebus.

Not only Haruka is now "canonically" worse than Sara (callback to their blowjob competition), but not having a gag reflex/being a sex slave puts her below literally six teenagers that are doing it for the first time.
1723045085591.png

Edit: Also, I want to see Selebus' tierlist on "games that plagiarized me and that bothered me so much I had to break the fourth wall and have my characters complain about it",

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
*I'm assuming this is by Selebus.

Not only Haruka is now "canonically" worse than Sara (callback to their blowjob competition), but not having a gag reflex/being a sex slave puts her below literally six teenagers that are doing it for the first time.
View attachment 3908078
I remain convinced that all of Sel's tier lists are just trolling us nonstop because he's grown to hate his fanbase.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
You sure this is not just part of her degrading kink? :unsure: I mean i could her see get off on that.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also there is now a "Tier lists By Sel" channel in the discord and there are alot more than you would realize. If there are any particular tier list anybody would like to see let me know.
I swear to all that is sacred that I thought it would be a list with us and not about LIL's characters hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Someone even put me next to Deleted Member xxx.
But thats ok, it's a Kaori pfp, could have been worse.
Wow everyone forgets me until it's time to point out my puzzle guide in the front page to a new hellspawn asking why the world is broken.
Or when I say Chinami and the wizard gang should walk in during a Nodokathon...
I was categorized as "The reason why the image exists" and i have no idea what that even could mean, or why i am even part of this when half of the people dont even remember who i am. So i dont think you two have reason to complain.

Reactions: crustlord12

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
First of all, i want to thank you that i at least made it into everyones tierlist.
And i think we should take a moment to think about all the thousands of people who did not................................................

I'm not into making tierlists.
So this is a first one and my maybe not so serious approach.
Without a tool, in textual form.

People having been active in this thread the longest and still here/ Aka those that shit in places that others still have to go and take a whiff/ Aka your elders:

barglenarglezous, crustlord12, me

Everyone else?:

*distributes well-meant headpats and caramel candy

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes