Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Has some other stuff, but the only thing that matters is DeSkel vs everyone else tbh :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For joking purposes, everyone below the second tier is also in the second tier.
I like the vote of confidence for my sanity!

EDIT:Nah but imagine how bored we must be.The update while VERY nice didnt really have anything to talk about other than "Haha futaba is actually important" and more NiB info that i hate.Bwos is it over for us?

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I was just rewatching some nodoka events because i want to confirm something. And i wonder. The nodoka points have been completely abandonted, havent they?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I was just rewatching some nodoka events because i want to confirm something. And i wonder. The nodoka points have been completely abandonted, havent they?
Well yea but i like to believe that Nodoka points are just a currency for FRIENDS.And since sensei is someone Nodoka is in love with it makes no sense for the Nodoka point system to apply to him.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Has some other stuff, but the only thing that matters is DeSkel vs everyone else tbh :ROFLMAO:
Look, I've been able to take these with a grain of salt, but this one goes TOO FAR.

Signed, the voices in my head (all 37 of them)

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Well yea but i like to believe that Nodoka points are just a currency for FRIENDS.And since sensei is someone Nodoka is in love with it makes no sense for the Nodoka point system to apply to him.
Ah, but you see, here is the problem. I dont think that she actually has any deeper emotion towards him. There is always something totally different that forces her to him. Be it her kinks, her book, or her newest fixation of him been together in the past with sekai. I cant find a single ounce of love in there.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Herald of Futas :ROFLMAO: I need to request the mods add a flair to kitty hawk so that I stop clicking their spoilers, monke brain see spoiler need open spoiler

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ah, but you see, here is the problem. I dont think that she actually has any deeper emotion towards him. There is always something totally different that forces her to him. Be it her kinks, her book, or her newest fixation of him been together in the past with sekai. I cant find a single ounce of love in there.
No no she has actually said so herself that she is in love with him.So my Nodoka points assumption may be wrong but the love part is true.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I knew there was something like this in her route. I just did ignore it because i just thought it was just Nodoka sounding weird in her overexpressive way. But what if that isnt it? What if this is actually some forshadowing? I mean all those other gods have to gain something out of it, dont they?

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes