barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
First of all, i want to thank you that i at least made it into everyones tierlist.
And i think we should take a moment to think about all the thousands of people who did not................................................

I'm not into making tierlists.
So this is a first one and my maybe not so serious approach.
Without a tool, in textual form.

People having been active in this thread the longest and still here/ Aka those that shit in places that others still have to go and take a whiff/ Aka your elders:

barglenarglezous, crustlord12, me

Everyone else?:

*distributes well-meant headpats and caramel candy
Throwing shit at the walls since 2020, confirmed

Reactions: BlackDays

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
First of all, i want to thank you that i at least made it into everyones tierlist.
And i think we should take a moment to think about all the thousands of people who did not................................................

I'm not into making tierlists.
So this is a first one and my maybe not so serious approach.
Without a tool, in textual form.

People having been active in this thread the longest and still here/ Aka those that shit in places that others still have to go and take a whiff/ Aka your elders:

barglenarglezous, crustlord12, me

Everyone else?:

*distributes well-meant headpats and caramel candy
I think Bingoogus has been here for a long time too, but I am pretty sure I joined during the single digit updates.

I have wasted so much of my life here.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I think Bingoogus has been here for a long time too, but I am pretty sure I joined during the single digit updates.

Well my first comment on it is from September 2021, so that long, it was an angry ragequit cause this game is an asshole but then like a week later i was back at it cause the game got its hooks in me, even quitting couldn't save me, it kept popping into my thoughts, the ever frustrating curse i've suffered from my whole life... 'what happened next?'.

To check for your own first comment, search by member, jump to the end and if you've been here a long while, hit 'older posts' and jump to the end again.

Edit: taking a proper walk down memory lane, it would seem i didn't actually become one with the thread until March 2022, with the release of the life of prizes update. There's a big gap between that and when i first popped in and from then on it's a pretty constant stream of posts ever since. So i'm updating it in my head, 'i've been a thread regular for over two years now'.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: BlackDays

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also there is now a "Tier lists By Sel" channel in the discord and there are alot more than you would realize. If there are any particular tier list anybody would like to see let me know.
Coming soon? The blow job or the ranking?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021

Well my first comment on it is from September 2021, so that long, it was an angry ragequit cause this game is an asshole but then like a week later i was back at it cause the game got its hooks in me, even quitting couldn't save me, it kept popping into my thoughts, the ever frustrating curse i've suffered from my whole life... 'what happened next?'.

To check for your own first comment, search by member, jump to the end and if you've been here a long while, hit 'older posts' and jump to the end again.
I went back to my first comments some while ago and only saw crusti and bargl there, besides members that have gone missing in action since then, like the two alexes and zane. Among others ofc.

I didn't went as far as like 50 pages or something.
Bingo registered ~9 months later, that explains why i didn't see him.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
Oct 1, 2023
Wow everyone forgets me until it's time to point out my puzzle guide in the front page to a new hellspawn asking why the world is broken.
Or when I say Chinami and the wizard gang should walk in during a Nodokathon...
The Wizard gang should do that, as a matter of fact, it will be good for the story and them too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Riolol

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, this seems to be my first post here:
Not exactly my favorite, but that every girl that awakens (if not everyone) will be sacrificed to HOPE by Maya to free her, likely Akira/Sensei, and maybe Ami, from this world, in one of the endings. Or at least she'll think it'll free them.

Sensei might also be given the option to stop her, stay out of it, or help her. Then it'll go straight Blacksouls.

Might just be my Blacksouls trauma speaking, but I also do not trust Ami at all.
Considering Maya Prime is gone, that theory is more or less bunk. Albeit, I suppose New Maya might try to get rid of any competition when she realizes how much of it there is, or if Maya Prime does return, she'll be a little less nice.

Not to mention that Niki moving in, is bound to fuck with Maya (and basically all of Sensei's fuckbuddies).

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021

Edit: taking a proper walk down memory lane, it would seem i didn't actually become one with the thread until March 2022, with the release of the life of prizes update. There's a big gap between that and when i first popped in and from then on it's a pretty constant stream of posts ever since. So i'm updating it in my head, 'i've been a thread regular for over two years now'.
The funny thing is, that now that you posted it, i do remember your first post.
And after you said what you said and were still posting and in it, i thought like "My guy you might have a problem there."

But your actual contribution ever since has made me forget your introduction, so theres that.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus
Oct 1, 2023
The point of Nodokathon is to try to break the world so Nao-Chan showing up would honestly be interesting.
People are afraid for the wizards (and rightfully so) but most people look at this game in a different lens than I do.

There's a lot of players who abstain from following the green route because of obvious reasons, and I find it justifiable, but the green route by all means IS the best route AND the "canon" route.

I noticed that a thing has gone under many people's radar, the fact that ALL the USERS want you to follow the green path, despite having different end-goals, but why is that the case?

One could understand that pareidolia's motivation is just a sick desire to see everything defiled, thus destroying her, taking the plug, and so on, but what about the other two?

Fucking girls, in a sense, is a form of taking power, it's what WIRES tells you in his sanctuary audio very early into the game, you are taking their essence, and you need ALL of the essence which can only be attained through fucking every girl you come across, a stronger Akira is a benefit to all of the USERS, but for different reasons.

HOPE wants you to follow the green route so that he can become the most powerful and create a world in his image.
WIRES wants you to follow the green route so that he can rebuild the girls and maintain the world as it is.
Pareidolia wants you to follow the green route so that he can destroy everything as he desires.

Not following the green route means that you will be powerless when facing what's to come near the end.

You need to keep breaking them, taking their essence, and that includes the Wizards, but it will all be okay if you choose to repair them and follow the wires.

In a sick twisted way, doing the bad thing is not the bad thing at all if you look far into the distance.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
So again: Noriko and Tsukasa are my picks. Unfortunately, I'm worried just what sort of 'attention' Tsukasa would receive from Akira as his past temptations slowly continue to reawaken. We may just get a glimpse at what he may have been like in his tutoring days with Maya...

And ironically enough, Tsukasa reminds Akira of Wizard Noriko, as we see in Chinami's "Holden Caulfield" event:

AKA the 'correct' choice to remain on the Green Path. So yeah, that's a thinker.
The game goes further and says "YOU ARE WEAK" if you don't pick Tsukasa here, since that 3 event chain of calling her is missed if you pick Chinami here, and the missed event names in order are "YOU" "ARE" "WEAK"

Her next events are going to be very interesting, even if just to see what the next events will be called if you miss them.

anyone who has put me on a list lower than an A is blocked wtf
Cup size

Ah, but you see, here is the problem. I dont think that she actually has any deeper emotion towards him. There is always something totally different that forces her to him. Be it her kinks, her book, or her newest fixation of him been together in the past with sekai. I cant find a single ounce of love in there.
There's probably something there with her sex scenes not awarding lust, unless that's purely a repeatable sex scene thing and I just missed that.

Is the "Love Squad" a term that's actually used in the game? (I'm assuming these images are from another Sel discord tier list made to look like a game event.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Is the "Love Squad" a term that's actually used in the game? (I'm assuming these images are from another Sel discord tier list made to look like a game event.
Used in game. Can't remember specifically who first uses the term but if I recall correctly it was when Ami, Ayane and Maya went back to Sensei's house after that first day back in class right at the start of the game.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
It is. The term is first seen in Ami's "Best Friends Forever" character event in Chapter 2:

As far as the images you saw, nope! They were all created by me. :) I made the renders myself in Charastudio and used Ren'py to add dialogue. It's good for practice and makes for fun posts.

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
You guys think we will ever get rid of Pareidolia?
Or will "He" now forever be a little devil on Akira's shoulder that can ocassionally take control?
Honestly it ain't fair that Pareidolia and Sekai are tag teaming now. They are too strong, please nerf

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes