TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
One question, is the Eternum game really good or is it just an overrated game? As I'm going to have to wait another 25 days for LIL, I feel like killing time with something, so I wanted to know if you recommend the game or not and if not, which games you recommend.
I rate it over LiL still - I don't think anyone comes close to Selebus's crazy ass plot and writing but Eternum is the perfect mix of good writing, awesome characters and some stupidly funny moments.

Ripples is also worth a peek. If you want something that diverts from the typical tropey stuff and pushes into uncomfy territory like LiL, Pale Carnations is another one that's uh, yeah. Got some real chops on that front.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
One question, is the Eternum game really good or is it just an overrated game? As I'm going to have to wait another 25 days for LIL, I feel like killing time with something, so I wanted to know if you recommend the game or not and if not, which games you recommend.
I thought it was overrated. Although I think most of the 3dcg Ren'py games are hot garbage, so maybe I was too harsh and gave up on it before anything interesting happened. I don't really remember how much I played of it to be honest.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2019
I like it. The plot is interesting, the soundtrack actually got me to add some stuff to my own playlist, and the fact that it is one of the best-looking Honey Select games makes it an easy recommendation.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I didn't like it. It's been some time, and from my list I gave it a 2/10 playing it at 0.6 - however I don't remember much of it. I think I sort of remember the story being kind of interesting and the girls being hot, but something about the game design just made it too much for me. I tried to power-through with a guide, but just ended up giving up since I wasn't that hooked in the story either.

I'll add some recommendations since I've been putting it off until now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you give in and start replaying LiL instead though, please remember to pay attention to the colors that appear (especially green, red, blue and white) and the moons since it's still unclear if that was a thing from the start (or since when it was a thing).

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
For recommendations:
This is probably going to be my masterlist for recommendations from now on.

Most of the "fine" games are completed, and most of these are probably hours long, at least to see everything. Unless you skip or cheat I guess. All should be on here, and are either Renpy or RPGM.

As for Eternum, I tried it out and it's fine. It's fun and the writing is good, it just didn't have much to keep me interested. It's a game that I'm waiting until it's finished to play again.

I wouldn't rate it around Lessons in Love level, story or character wise, but it's entertaining for what it is. I'd say it's worth a play.

I prefer their previous work 'Once in a Lifetime', simply because it felt more straightforward.

There's also 'Nothing Is Beautiful' you could check out if you haven't. It's short and seemingly a prequel to LiL on Itch.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I found Eternium rather boring. Didn't hit even one spot for me.
Felt like your random Daz3d game just with HS models.
As mentioned by someone else, its non connected predecessor "Once in a Life Time" was way better. "Stabbing Mike" :ROFLMAO:.
And yeah that one is pretty straight forward.

Someone mentioned Ripples.
It's not bad really, but the 6.0 periscope scene almost killed it for me. Guess it was supposed to be fun, but in combination with the, even if it was mild... femdom, :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonflare

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The biggest problem with Eternum is that the gap between updates is pretty long, and there are so many characters that you are likely to forget what's going on by the time it updates. Definitely a "wait until finished" game.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If there is one game i wish i could convince more people to try it would be NSFW Wrestling. Yes, on the face of it i can see plenty of reasons for folks to dismiss it but under the cover is a great story with a well written cast of lovable and quirky characters. This isn't a WWE wrestling game, it's more like a story from the backstage of a theatre company and it's a real fuckfest on top of being a fun story. Yes, there is sharing content, but it's avoidable if it really isn't something you can handle though i would recommend trying it at least purely because, i found the MC to be almost impossible to project on to, so it's not you sharing girls, it's more like watching a large group of people banging for fun and cause they're good friends, and family, lots of incest, like, so much incest... there's no netorare cuck-play or anything, that's not at all what the game is aiming for or striving for and as i said, it's all able to be disabled, along with the couple of futa characters. I just feel too many people see sharing and think it means NTR when it's really not that at all, if folks would just try it i truly believe at least half would actually enjoy it. It's criminally unsupported and the dev is a good kind of dev, not at all like Selly. The deluxe version was uploaded at some point after i played it so no one who tries it now will have to jump through the hoops i did to see all the bonus content, it's all in one tight package. There's a sequel series currently running now and a 20 year timejump sidequal in the HS engine from the kids of the first game's pregnancies. Basically, it's a big world and the dev has fuck all supporters and it sucks cause it's really fucking good and no one wants to even give it a test... i consider myself super lucky i got circled back around to it after first dismissing it, i am a big big fan now.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
If there is one game i wish i could convince more people to try it would be NSFW Wrestling. Yes, on the face of it i can see plenty of reasons for folks to dismiss it but under the cover is a great story with a well written cast of lovable and quirky characters. This isn't a WWE wrestling game, it's more like a story from the backstage of a theatre company and it's a real fuckfest on top of being a fun story. Yes, there is sharing content, but it's avoidable if it really isn't something you can handle though i would recommend trying it at least purely because, i found the MC to be almost impossible to project on to, so it's not you sharing girls, it's more like watching a large group of people banging for fun and cause they're good friends, and family, lots of incest, like, so much incest... there's no netorare cuck-play or anything, that's not at all what the game is aiming for or striving for and as i said, it's all able to be disabled, along with the couple of futa characters. I just feel too many people see sharing and think it means NTR when it's really not that at all, if folks would just try it i truly believe at least half would actually enjoy it. It's criminally unsupported and the dev is a good kind of dev, not at all like Selly. The deluxe version was uploaded at some point after i played it so no one who tries it now will have to jump through the hoops i did to see all the bonus content, it's all in one tight package. There's a sequel series currently running now and a 20 year timejump sidequal in the HS engine from the kids of the first game's pregnancies. Basically, it's a big world and the dev has fuck all supporters and it sucks cause it's really fucking good and no one wants to even give it a test... i consider myself super lucky i got circled back around to it after first dismissing it, i am a big big fan now.
What does sharing even mean in that context?
While it seems one can even turn it off. Whatever it is.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Uh oh...

This probably isn't going to end well:
well... fuck. The chances of Akira finding out if her green hair is a natural color just tripled.

Edit: White dress Sekai hasn't really forced him to do anything so far at least, so it could hopefully be a scenario where she's there to talk about his past being abused as well (that's a long shot given Io's face though).

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What does sharing even mean in that context?
While it seems one can even turn it off. Whatever it is.
Swinging, as the game progresses couples and other people start banging in groups in the baths/showers, behind the stage, at each others homes. An awful lot of it is focused on all the different women wanting the MC's long schlong big big dong, but there's tag teaming and mmff stuff, towards the end the MC is asked to knock up like half the cast including his relatives.

Again, i just want to be really clear, you can turn it all off, the game is built to work with or without it. I just prefer the authentic experience, as the author intended it, and i think it's done really bloody well even if it's not really my kink.

Reactions: BlackDays

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
well... fuck. The chances of Akira finding out if her green hair is a natural color just tripled.

Edit: White dress Sekai hasn't really forced him to do anything so far at least, so it could hopefully be a scenario where she's there to talk about his past being abused as well (that's a long shot given Io's face though).
It kind of depends on whether or not White Dress Sekai is just this Sekai:
In her "ghost" Halloween costume.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
This environment and Io's eyes are reminding me of the time when she made fun of Yumi's past, indirectly saying that her past was much worse, so for me there is a chance that she told Akira about her past, (In my opinion , 30% chance of that being the case, 5% of Akira telling his past, and 65% of Paredollia ruining everything)
Refresh my memory, which scenes have we seen that version of her in?
0.38 from what I remember.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes