Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
>Be me
>Think of replaying all past events once i finish all the available content to start creating theories to share here
>Learn that ill have to do some weird script reading fuckery cause some events arent fully replayable
Well that will be totally fun to do

Reactions: Moonflare

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It warms my heart to see Yumi and Noriko hanging out together like this…

Having another friend can really be good for Yumi, especially knowing that she isn’t the aggressive loner she claims to be.

And honestly, what better friend than Noriko? Really want to see these two grow closer, and hope we get that this chapter.

Jan 1, 2024

Having another friend can really be good for Yumi, especially knowing that she isn’t the aggressive loner she claims to be.

And honestly, what better friend than Noriko? Really want to see these two grow closer, and hope we get that this chapter.
Agreed, but when will they fuck each other?/ISPOILER]

Ieatfingers

Dec 18, 2023
How Fabulous, I didn't know that saves disappear once a new update rolls around. There goes a month of progress lmao. Is there a feature to skip much faster? I really don't want to go through everything again with the current speed of skipping.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
>Be me
>Think of replaying all past events once i finish all the available content to start creating theories to share here
>Learn that ill have to do some weird script reading fuckery cause some events arent fully replayable
Well that will be totally fun to do
Well, you'll be able to since we can tell you right away all the events that have been cut off, and how to view them through URM. But yeah, it sucks.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Nah, it was a random website with other games that had LIL there. Ill look around for save files I guess.
The site you're on most likely emulates a file system in the browser local storage; it doesn't really create a literal save file somewhere in your local drive until you do so manually, and the system is susceptible to shenanigans on both your and the site's end. Once it's gone it's gone.

Since there is no feature in the game to "skip much faster", solutions that don't involve going through everything again are finding a save here in the thread then either importing to the site you use and exporting your saves constantly, or starting to play locally with a downloaded copy.

Ieatfingers

Dec 18, 2023
The site you're on most likely emulates a file system in the browser local storage; it doesn't really create a literal save file somewhere in your local drive until you do so manually, and the system is susceptible to shenanigans on both your and the site's end. Once it's gone it's gone.

Since there is no feature in the game to "skip much faster", solutions that don't involve going through everything again are finding a save here in the thread then either importing to the site you use and exporting your saves constantly, or starting to play locally with a downloaded copy.
Guess Im gonna have to search around for a save file for the beginning of Chapter 3 then. Couldn't find anything on the website just like you said. Thanks for the Help.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Dc345

May 27, 2020

I want to know the how the conversation about Chika fucking Sensei would go between the two of them. If anything it probably would lead to Noriko and Chika threesome.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I want to know the how the conversation about Chika fucking Sensei would go between the two of them. If anything it probably would lead to Noriko and Chika threesome.
I disagree actually. At this point, Noriko is beginning to resemble Yumi in the sense that she had to deal with so much shit, that to simply have her first time without it being game-shattering-emotional would be a huge L.

Last edited:

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Any idea how to fix memory leaks?

I often crash with an "out of memory" error and I have no idea if there's anything I can do about it

I have 32gigs of ram, 24 gigs of vram and plenty of free space so it's not like it's physically possible for a damn renpy game to suck me dry

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I disagree actually. At this point, Noriko is beginning to resemble Yumi in the sense that she had to deal with so much shit, that to simply have her first time without it being game-shattering-emotional would be a huge L.
I’m in complete agreement with you that Noriko has been through way too much and she deserves a win in her life. Her first time deserves to be a pure one-on-one for sure with the man she loves. Even so, the Noriko/Chika and Noriko/Yumi threesomes are more just hot to think about rather than actually expecting them to happen.

But in this game, who knows, really?

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes