Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kyouko being his most proud creation is just a ploy for the average gamer to be able to feel proud to know who she is. The real gamers know that the actual "easter egg hard to find character" is Shiori.

And if you know who she is you're already a certified big brain or someone that actually reads our essay sized discussions on random stuff that don't mean anything very important topics all the time with no exception!
Reveal to us the real hidden character!
This is Shiori:

This entire post was a joke. I know Shiori's not that relevant... Or is she?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
That's all of us in here to be honest. But on the subject of lust names:
A lot of lust names have special results:

However, on that specific one, by that point I was like "Maya, the real question here is: why not?" :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note though, the real answer is "because I want the world to break so that I can see who fixes it and gather more information".

Then again, it is said it's probably non-canon, and the lust names mechanics leave much to be taken seriously, like:

Can't really take things seriously when it doesn't account for obvious stuff like that.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Holy fucking shit, here we go again with the freaking moon :ROFLMAO: DeSkel's gonna have a field day.

And on the name of the first event:
So it's not only the moon, it's gods, the moon and the carrying of the light. Sounds like Imani's time to shine has arrived.

Minor sus eyes to changes for older content.

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
A lot of lust names have special results:

However, on that specific one, by that point I was like "Maya, the real question here is: why not?" :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note though, the real answer is "because I want the world to break so that I can see who fixes it and gather more information".

Then again, it is said it's probably non-canon, and the lust names mechanics leave much to be taken seriously, like:

Can't really take things seriously when it doesn't account for obvious stuff like that.
Oh yeah, I did see all of those after I did all of the choices for lust names, but when it first happened I always aimed to choose something that would make the other person uncomfortable just to see what would happen. That one with Haruka is the one I remember the most because it creeped me out hahah.

Reactions: DeSkel15

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Wanted to ask something for mates here, since it came up with what Yasu would choose in karaoke.

For the love what ever deity, in my social environment maybe 2 of 100 people know what Soundgarden is, more often they know Audioslave, but that would at most double the amount, without probably even knowing who Chris Cornell was.
That said, i'm from Europe (Germany).

So how is that for you guys?
I saw that some people know, made my heart almost skip a beat.
Those of you who know, are you just older? and experienced that era?, or is Soundgarden/Chris Cornell better known in the states?
If you're in the younger department, how did you come to know?

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Wanted to ask something for mates here, since it came up with what Yasu would choose in karaoke.

For the love what ever deity, in my social environment maybe 2 of 100 people know what Soundgarden is, more often they know Audioslave, but that would at most double the amount, without probably even knowing who Chris Cornell was.

Those of you who know, are you just older? and experienced that era?, or is Soundgarden/Chris Cornell better known in the states?
I know of Soundgarden and I'm born in the 90's. I'm not a fan to be honest of either Soundgarden or Audioslave, just not my thing, only learned about them because I was exploring listening to different bands to see what i liked; though I do admit Chris was a really good singer.

Reactions: BlackDays

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

I remember getting to know about them from the time "be yourself" and "like a stone" were released. They used to play on both radios and in houseparty playlists from the time. Haven't heard about them for a long time...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackDays
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes