Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Yeah, oh god the actual scene was even worse... like... i'm actually feeling sick now... fucken hell i keep seeing the look in her eyes... really really fucken wish the green path was to just go home... it even makes sense cause her reaction was so confused you could see how some future scenes might go... christ on a cracker i need to get these images out of my head...
I was the moral man and i missed an event because of it.AGAIN.God dammit man.I suppose thats why urm exists

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.41.0] [Selebus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [3,17 GB]
- - - -

Mac [3,15 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Futaba at the dorms unlocks at least as early as after doing Yasu, Io and Maki, probably as early as finishing Yasu.

~~Solo~~

Dec 4, 2017
I can't activate Futaba's next event because of the soap guy, any advice on how to get rid of him? Not opposed to URM.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I can't activate Futaba's next event because of the soap guy, any advice on how to get rid of him? Not opposed to URM.
I used a Ren'py save editors to change the shampooescape flag to False.

Note: I searched for shampoo, and the flag name had the words shamoo and escape, but I may have misremembered the order, and there may be a _ seperating the words. Use the editor's search function, "shampoo" will work.

~~Solo~~

Dec 4, 2017
I used a Ren'py save editors to change the shampooescape flag to False.

Note: I searched for shampoo, and the flag name had the words shamoo and escape, but I may have misremembered the order, and there may be a _ seperating the words. Use the editor's search function, "shampoo" will work.
Can confirm this works.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Does anybody know what the second animation is? I know Molly has one but I cant find the other.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
This is my first time dealing with all of this DRM nonsense, can someone tell me what to do? I have a backup of my saves.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes