Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I don't know about that Io event with destroy or not boys...
I wish I could have just left it for last and think about it.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
... Which option do you think leads to the January 2023 > Picture Message: Older Uta is Needy ... ?

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
I just hate myself for doing it, but if a thing can't be fixed you have 2 options: leave it behind or disassemble(destroy) and try to reassemble in right way. the questing is - is I a right person to decide what is right and what is wrong?
when there is a choice and it feels so real - than choices have a real impact...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Maki's lust name? fuck it, time to break the world
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alas, the world was not broken.

Edit (also added the ones people replied with): btw the ones she reacts to so far are "Makoto", "Miku", "Daddy", "Haruka", "Sara", "Masahiro", "Maki", "Selebus" and "Old sport".

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Triggers:

Yasu: 1 is automatic (sunday), 2 is automatic (saturday), 3 is linked to the second.
Io: 1 is at the bathhouse (triggered on a monday for me), 2 is linked, 3 is missable depending on your choice.
Futaba: 1 is dormroom (triggered on a tuesday for me), 2 is linked.
Uta: 1 is automatic (triggered on a saturday after all of the above had been seen), 2 is automatic (wednesday).
Wakana: 1 is automatic (triggered on a saturday after noriko 2?). 2 is linked.
Imani: 1 is linked after Wakana 2. 2 is linked.
Noriko: 1 is convenience store (triggered on a friday for me), 2 is automatic on a sunday (after kirin?).
Kirin: Automatic (triggered on saturday after noriko 1 ?).
Rin: Linked after Haruka.
Haruka: Koi Cafe (triggered on a saturday).
Maki: Sex shop (triggered on a saturday for me).

Animations are for Futaba (cowgirl) and Molly (blowjob) - both as repeatable lust events on the dorms.

Will keep posting the triggers for the ones we find (done).

Edit: hexadecimal from yasu's second event

hexadecimal for noriko second event:
I think I managed to cover how to get each event and the secrets now (more or less).

Wow. A lot to talk about on this update. It was certainly a great one. Will probably wait a few days before I start making posts about it, but I will reply to other impressions on the meantime.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes