DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
May have also been 23 Sisters, as that game throws the word "daughniece" around far too much.
Nodoka and Ami would love that game. Just saying.
Ain't touched that game, looked like hot garbage to me and my tastes... am i wrong to have assumed that?
I thought it was hilarious in how ridiculous it gets. Might be worth a play just for the experience.

If you don't "like" incest, well, that's basically what it's all about.

Basically imagine if Ami and her "cute incest babies" were the main selling point. Actually, I wonder if Ami's "Purity route" may look like that game? Lmao.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
It is %100 hot garbage.
Took a look at some pictures and my first impression is that this should be marketed as a "cure" for incest kink. Do some of the characters look weird on purpose? Like incest babies are supposed to look strange or something? These people do not look cute at all DeSkel what the heck :ROFLMAO:

What a weird week for games. I was playing the last release of TLS last night and it had some "interesting" moments in it as well. Like "I'm considering if this is an elaborate joke" kind of moment.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What a weird week for games. I was playing the last release of TLS last night and it had some "interesting" moments in it as well. Like "I'm considering if this is an elaborate joke" kind of moment.
Oooo spoilers? Gimme gimme? That game is finally almost complete and i can soon jump back into it and finish it off... now gimme spoilers!

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Oooo spoilers? Gimme gimme? That game is finally almost complete and i can soon jump back into it and finish it off... now gimme spoilers!
I mean, I played the public build - it's out. But, basically:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, after last update with stuff like this:
Plus the recent Molly stuff.

Every day we grow closer to the foursome that's been teased since Chapter 1:
You say Rin, I say yes. Btw, I was checking out the Molly repeatable scene, and irish fae girl is unleashed. So happy for her.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Do some of the characters look weird on purpose? Like incest babies are supposed to look strange or something? These people do not look cute at all DeSkel what the heck :ROFLMAO:
Yes. Just wait until the magical, alien, divine, etc girls and stuff shows up. Then it gets even more ridiculous. I think. Idk, I lost track of what was even happening.

I definitely think Ami's "purity route" should take note, though. Unless she loses her "incest babies" fascination or something.

• Wow
Reactions: Moonflare

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Who do you think would have the worst reaction out of the adults? I'd say Wakana or Osako, maybe Sara. Pretty sure it would be Chika out of the students. Of course there would be two different things to react to, him sleeping with his students and him sleeping with his daughterniece.
I think all of the adults really should know things already, and at the very least are displaying willful ignorance with regards to Akira's behavior.
  • Tsubasa and Haruka straight up know a lot of what he's doing or has done.
  • Osako knows he's fucking Ayane.
  • Osako has basically said as much in front of Wakana (while also on a "double date" with Sensei and Maya), and Wakana has heard rumors about half of the class.
  • In front of Maki, Akira has repeatedly demonstrated his attraction to teenage girls and shown that he thinks about Makoto sexually. She'd have to be the most oblivious person on the face of the earth to not suspect him when she realizes Makoto is having sex. I had some screenshots on this in my Chapter 1 round-up, here's a few more from Chapter 2 so far:
  • Imani sees him interact daily with several teenage girls (not known for subtlety or discretion) that he's boning.
  • Rika lives in the dorms that he visits late at night and has repeated sexual encounters in.
  • Niki is aware of aspects of Sensei's relations with his students, but is unwilling to think about them
  • From their first acquaintance, Yuki is convinced that he's fucking Yumi.
  • Sara might have the most excuse for not knowing, but she's at least seen him flirt with his students in her bar. Edit: and was present when Ayane called him by her lust name.
Unless you're willing to suspend your disbelief to a really extreme level, it's easiest to just assume that he has some sort of supernatural protection, either preventing people from reaching obvious conclusions or making them think that what he's doing is acceptable.

Last edited:

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I think all of the adults really should know things already, and at the very least are displaying willful ignorance with regards to Akira's behavior.
  • Tsubasa and Haruka straight up know a lot of what he's doing or has done.
  • Osako knows he's fucking Ayane.
  • Osako has basically said as much in front of Wakana (while also on a "double date" with Sensei and Maya), and Wakana has heard rumors about half of the class.
  • In front of Maki, Akira has repeatedly demonstrated his attraction to teenage girls and shown that he thinks about Makoto sexually. She'd have to be the most oblivious person on the face of the earth to not suspect him when she realizes Makoto is having sex. I had some screenshots on this in my Chapter 1 round-up, here's a few more from Chapter 2 so far:
  • Imani sees him interact daily with several teenage girls (not known for subtlety or discretion) that he's boning.
  • Rika lives in the dorms that he visits late at night and has repeated sexual encounters in.
  • Niki is aware of aspects of Sensei's relations with his students, but is unwilling to think about them
  • From their first acquaintance, Yuki is convinced that he's fucking Yumi.
  • Sara might have the most excuse for not knowing, but she's at least seen him flirt with his students in her bar. Edit: and was present when Ayane called him by her lust name.
Unless you're willing to suspend your disbelief to a really extreme level, it's easiest to just assume that he has some sort of supernatural protection, either preventing people from reaching obvious conclusions or making them think that what he's doing is acceptable.
There's definitely some less than realistic plot magic going on. Oddly enough, and this may be a weird take, I think Yuki might have the worst reaction. Or the best, it's kind of hard to say. I just feel like there's some dissonance between her being weirded out by his relationships and suspecting something weird, but not actually believing he's gone all the way with it, more-so just fucking around and being a weirdo. She's the most willing to tell someone they're fucked up and to choke a bitch, and I feel like she'd have pushed much harder if she actually thought he was fucking Yumi and others deep down, and wasn't just kind of a creep. (I could be wrong or forgetting scenes that contradict this.) Her past and attitude towards bad decisions like that lead me to the think she'd be the most angry, at least.
Either that or she'd be like "Fuck, man, I didn't think you were actually putting it in highschoolers." And that'd basically be it, you can never really be too sure.
Edit: I can't type good

GSwole

May 1, 2023
It restored my faith in humanity that nobody here reacted well to the Io thing. Well at the very least if anyone actually enjoyed that scene they knew well enough to keep it to themselves. That stare still turns my stomach, the scene is well named I'll give Selly that.
I loved watching Io finally get it however awful it was. The bed creaking was awkward but it made the scene that much better.

Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I mean, I sure hope so because she deserves way more than pity oral triggered by tragic backstory. In fact, I think Akira could learn a lot from someone that has that backstory and manages to become the Imani of today.

She didn't have anything going for her other than "I want to have sex with Akira", but given his reaction to her latest events, I think it's likely Akira intends to learn from her (he says something about learning to carry light or something like that).

I just hope it isn't a date to the amusement park or to watch sea turtles (that's for my girl Yumi, don't you dare, Selebus). I'm fine with anything other than that.

Maybe it's tickets to visit the new "low-income apartment complex" she plans to move into (can you imagine lol).
And the amusement park is for my best girl tsuneyo and hopefully for Io

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes