Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I don't know what's going on with so people assuming HOPE, Wires and Pareidolia not being USER1, 2 and 3. So I put this together to help I guess:

I haven't seen doubt regarding HOPE being USER1, so this is just evidence that HOPE is Yasu's god (other than she literally being in the church of NEW HOPE).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wires = USER2 = related to Tsuneyo's father
Pareidolia = USER3

DeSkel had an even more comprehensive post about this, so there is that for those that managed to master the dreaded and mythological search function.
Nah but it makes you wonder.As of now the "Special girls" aka Girls that from the beginning had something off about them that was pretty much screaming "PAY ATTENTION TO ME",are as follows.

First we have the obvious one,Maya.
Then we have the Also obvious one,Ami.
Afterwards we have Ayane.
Yumi.
And now we kinda have Tsuneyo.Since not only is she the most direct connection we have with Wires,she is also the ONLY girl to speak during these kinds of fucked up events(Yes im aware that Both maya and Ami spoke during those end of chapter on to of the rooftop events but i consider that symbolism).Anyways it truly makes me wonder.What illness is plaguing Tsuneyos father.I mean from the way she talks about it he might just...be old.Old enough to require 24/7 care and life support but why would he be connected with Wires.Honestly i have no clue and we have no info on that BUT what i am hopefully about is this.
The way i see it,just like a different girl being given the spotlight each chapter,a god is ALSO given the spotlight.First we had Wires then we Had Hope and now we have paredolia.So if im right then My boys turn will come soon enough.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Regarding my question:
And about the “The Name begins with Letter T”, I have to say I disagree with you since Teacher is not a name in any sense. I will continue to uphold my theory that it’s the real name of Maya Makinami.
Sekai was literally called "Teacher", in a moment that Akira couldn't deal with her name yet.
In the event the "letter T", the random words make AGAIN SHE LIVES, while Maya says that there is something buried underneath Akira's feet.
"T" is directly related to SeKaori.

I'm not convinced anything else comes close to this amount of evidence.

daagagsdgd

May 9, 2019
I don't know what's going on with so people assuming HOPE, Wires and Pareidolia not being USER1, 2 and 3. So I put this together to help I guess:

I haven't seen doubt regarding HOPE being USER1, so this is just evidence that HOPE is Yasu's god (other than she literally being in the church of NEW HOPE).
Wires = USER2 = related to Tsuneyo's father
Pareidolia = USER3

DeSkel had an even more comprehensive post about this, so there is that for those that managed to master the dreaded and mythological search function.
I don't have any doubt against with Wire and Pareidolia being User 2 and User 3. But HOPE being User 1 (that is Nozomu) or not is a thing I'm constantly on. After all I would consider Nozomu as the dead god but I failed to comprehend the essense of HOPE.

However, I really think current HOPE (remember Pareidolia always tried to log in account of User 1, and he finally succeeded at the end of Chapter 2 Somnambula) is nothing but a dummy of Pareidolia. To be complete honest the way HOPE talks in Chapter 3 (dominant and vile) feels stark different with that of Chapter 1. Where did we see him at last time in Chapter 1? Trinity III where Akira literally said "my hope is lost." And the church is called "New Hope" in Chapter 2, but HOPE is nowhere be seen except for the end of Chapter 2 right after Somnambula.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I don't have any doubt against with Wire and Pareidolia being User 2 and User 3. But HOPE being User 1 (that is Nozomu) or not is a thing I'm constantly on. After all I would consider Nozomu as the dead god but I failed to comprehend the essense of HOPE.

However, I really think current HOPE (remember Pareidolia always tried to log in account of User 1, and he finally succeeded at the end of Chapter 2 Somnambula) is nothing but a dummy of Pareidolia. To be complete honest the way HOPE talks in Chapter 3 (dominant and vile) feels stark different with that of Chapter 1. Where did we see him at last time in Chapter 1? Trinity III where Akira literally said "my hope is lost." And the church is called "New Hope" in Chapter 2, but HOPE is nowhere be seen except for the end of Chapter 2 right after Somnambula.
I would think a more likely scenario, if HOPE isn't the original USER1, is that he interited that title from Nozomu. It would make sense after all for both Wires and Pareidolia to have older accounts, since HOPE is the youngest.

However, the order of users may simply have to do with users for this particular cycle, in which HOPE was the first, since it began in summer.

And about Pareidolia faking a HOPE, he probably was the one that controlled Yasu on that one event where she pissed herself. That's because not only Akira recognizes that it isn't HOPE, but Akira also pisses himself after Pareidolia shows fear regarding Wires (tsuneyo naked event).

Given that when Pareidolia was passing as HOPE it was recognized by Akira, I think it's unlikely he's also been doing it successfully on the side. An important point is that one does not have to fake being HOPE to talk to Yasu. She's such a powerful medium that she would be able to answer the world itself if she wanted to.

Also important to take note is that HOPE doesn't care about her at all - that can be seen during Glossolalia, in which he's very aggressive. The thing about his change is tone is that he gets progressively pissed at Akira, which is fair enough of an explanation to me. Yasu also points out that he's highly temperamental and behaves like a child sometimes, so that tracks.

Oct 1, 2023
If you assume that USERS are living beings (I am not calling them gods because they aren't) like us humans, and that the reason they have these "powers" is because they have computers that allow them to edit the world (like a game developer could) then it makes sense that USERS are just Humans who use Computers to fake omnipotence and they need to login with a USERname and password, as a matter of fact any of these USERS would be able to login into the other accounts if they knew the password too, this is literally what we did during a reset when we accesed WIRES's "account"

It also makes sense if a "game developer" doesn't know how to alter graphics if he didn't learn to, but Pareidolia literally said that he learned while the others didn't "bother" to, which means they obviously could if they learned.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
It would be really funny if the whole secret behind USERS is that they are actual people who help Selebus write the story and that they fight each other in order to have their script be chosen by Selly hahahahahahahahah
So, basically what you're saying is that this was a reveal of Yumi as a user.
I guess that leaves figuring out which of the users she is, but no sweat, I got you covered:

Yumi Yamaguchi is USER1. Mystery solved. Next!

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
nah that's too many people and just because you're paying money doesn't mean that you'd get to interfeere with a works still not completed.

In any case, I am surprised nobody questioned just how fast and consistent Selebus is at not only writing the story but also making it "come to life"
Obviously not really, but I do enjoy the mental image of 31 dudes on discord begging Selebus to include events with their favorite fictional character and fuck with the ones they don't like. Also, to be fair, Selebus does tend to write dialogue like "Pretend I said something meaningful about lambs here." (Hey, it's another segue into my pseudointellectual theories on symbolism) ((For legal reasons this is a joke and I'd appreciate not being banned from the discord for a 3rd time. I'm down $6,000 in patreon charges and my life revolves around video games))

So basically Yumi really wants to make Akira fuck other girls and she's a confirmed cuck. Maybe banging Yuki before her isn't such a bad idea after all.

Oct 1, 2023
So, basically what you're saying is that this was a reveal of Yumi as a user.
I guess that leaves figuring out which of the users she is, but no sweat, I got you covered:

What was the name of that event? Now that I think about it, these girls might not be entirely related to the USERS but maybe there's a clue about who the 4th is, if there's finally a 4th

Yumi has grown so much on me that I don't even know if Rin is my favorite of the three anymore

Tommykjohnson1990

Jul 23, 2023
So we finally have an anal scene after 4+ years of development, and true to his word it was maki. Should the thread have an anal tag? Feels like playing for like 50 hours+ just for one scene with a side character would be kinda misleading lmao
Its about time and Next we need watersports added. Sell should really stop being so vanilla with his game

Reactions: darlic
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes