Dc345

May 27, 2020
God I wish Maki was in this update so Sel could reenact the scene from Family Guy when Meg walks in on Peter in the shower

Jan 1, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To not clog posts I'm just gonna edit this one (Update: colors and spoilers do NOT go well coding with eachother)

As unexpected that pose and balls torture is...
Did they leave the door unlocked? If so this might be how
Chika discovers.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Akira's face looks dopey, like he's been awake for 36 hours and can barely keep himself awake... you'd think Ayane could give eye-opening brain-waking good head by this point...
I was somewhat thinking the same. Sensei is giving me "Dude, I hope this is the right blonde." vibes.

They all may be losing it due to some reset or supernatural stuff, though. Or it's just so good she blew his mind.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Placing these previews in a bit of speculative context:

Akira wakes up to Sana crawling on him. While "entertaining" her, Chika walks in. She storms off, and Sensei gets up to follow, only to bump into Ayane, who shoves him into a stall to service him. Chika has cooled down, and comes back to talk to Sensei, walking in on him with Ayane. She wanders off to sulk, where a very tired and satisfied Sensei finds her and talks to her, and he then wanders off to go bed....only to accidentally stumble into Yumi's bed.

Hilarity ensues.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes