jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Last played 0.38 but when I tried to load my save in 41, I'm getting errors. Any idea how to resolve?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Event'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.41.0
Sat Jul 20 01:21:03 2024

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Last played 0.38 but when I tried to load my save in 41, I'm getting errors. Any idea how to resolve?

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.41.0
Update the Guide Mod if you haven’t already. Once a save uses it, it needs it or it’ll throw an error like that.

Reactions: Kitty Hawk

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.41.0
You had the same issue before:
Just downloaded 0.38 and my game seems to be borked. If I try to Ignore, it starts the game over.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.38.0
Sun Mar 03 11:36:51 2024
If I try to rollback I get another error and then a second attempt to rollback crashes the game. Here's the output of the first rollback attempt:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpyc", line 273, in script
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.38.0
Sun Mar 03 11:40:03 2024
Any help available on this? This is a full download into a new folder and no mods, so there shouldn't be any file version issues.
If you used guide mod before, then your saves will work only with guide mod installed. This is a rather common issue here. Even outdated version should still work.
Try to remember next time, please!

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
any1 remember how many years are left before the game gets to the purity routes, and how many yrs in total?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"doesn't hold the door open for people"

That's definitely Huggyboy Chinami. The pure evil one...

any1 remember how many years are left before the game gets to the purity routes, and how many yrs in total?
Supposedly, the game is a 10 year project, and each chapter has been around a year long. Chapter 4 is apparently going to be the longest Chapter, but it's not actually even in the Dark Route, yet, and how long the Dark Route is supposed to be, isn't clear, as far as I recall.

Overall: Probably at least 4 years before we get to the Purity Routes, then the True End, if I were to guess. If the project's plan hasn't been extended or changed due to the Patreon stuff, plus who knows what else.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Haruka's design was different from what we know now
Haruka definitely looks better now.
I am sure that every one of us will have kids at this point, when Sel finishes the game
My kids are gown and only one is still living with me. But my grandkids may be teens by the time this is done. I hope I live long enough... to see my grandkids grow up, yeah of course. :)

Last edited:

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
Remind me please, what was the reason for Rin's dead inside mod from chapter one, besides Chika's rejection? As I understand it, she has some sort of supernatural connection to the room with the clocks, because she hears it ticking, and she gets the mood of the inhabitant of that room, which is some other version of Maya

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes