Dc345

May 27, 2020
Random question: Who do you think will be the very last girl to get dicked? Personally I think if it's not a wizard it will be an adult, possibly Rika or Osako... maybe Kaori. I don't think it will be any of the girls in class.
Rin, Uta and probably Kaori because I feel like Sensei might explode if he penetrates Kaori

Jan 1, 2024
Random question: Who do you think will be the very last girl to get dicked? Personally I think if it's not a wizard it will be an adult, possibly Rika or Osako... maybe Kaori. I don't think it will be any of the girls in class.
I'd say Karin because of her recent events, Rika might come before her, Osako might never get dicked down (except for purity route) but it depends on what happens with Wakana and Akira. Kaori is in a weird spot imo with her getting taken over sometimes.

In main cast I'd say that
Otoha with her not wanting to mess with him, Yasu might not be the last because of Pareidolia talking about drowning (sex) Yasu.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Noriko is the obvious answer of course, but with the recent reveal of an early in development Yumi video I can see there being a sort of poetic trolling if Yumi is the last.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes