Oct 1, 2023
Oh damn…

I’ve honestly been back and forth on what happened to Molly in “Lavender’s Green”, but didn’t think she was actually full blown raped in the end.

According to what I found on Discord, though, it’s been confirmed to be the case.

(Some additional context: they were talking about the checkmarks on the wall of Sensei’s room and what they meant.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Selebus can say many things, the only thing that's confirmed is the amount of virginities taken, not that it was Molly's

/////////////////////The big tick was Sekai's virginity

Dec 18, 2020
I'm one step from calling it bad writing then. I feel like it's much more Selebus fault for not making it clear than any player's input. The idea of Wires or whoever it was putting Molly's hymen back after losing her virginity, and then putting her clothes back too (instead of just having Akira imagine it being off) is bizarre.

If that's indeed what happened, and it was "revealed" to be so later, the reveal was also off from Sekai being "lol you raped her dude! you can totally believe me cause I said so!"
There's intentionally making things unclear, which is fine. And then there's claiming it's the reader's fault for not understanding something that was both unclear and bizarre in what's been done that one time and never again.
Your "Sekai's proof" made me think it was written by me at first, lmao.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Oh damn…

I’ve honestly been back and forth on what happened to Molly in “Lavender’s Green”, but didn’t think she was actually full blown raped in the end.

According to what I found on Discord, though, it’s been confirmed to be the case.

(Some additional context: they were talking about the checkmarks on the wall of Sensei’s room and what they meant.)

I was quite skeptical at first because this whole conversation is hard to follow; just plenty of "basically confirmed" over and over without much proof or content, slapping adverbs as if it'd bring creditability; and I can't tell whether Selly was confirming Molly losing V-card that night, or the meaning of checkmarks, or both (not to mention the lack of clarification on the definition of rape). But assuming both to be canonically confirmed can actually solve the checkmark thing pretty seamlessly.
------------
If you fuck Ami, numbers of checkmarks are 4 and 7 at 2nd and 4th reset, respectively. So it'd be:
At 2nd reset: Maya, Ami, Ayane, Makoto
At 4th reset: Maya, Ami, Ayane, Makoto, Chika, Kirin, Molly

At some point plenty of us here were trying to figure out what those checkmarks were; someone pointed out that Maya could be a possibility but the math still wouldn't work when it came to the 4th reset because I think no one factored Molly in (also FYI, there are only two versions of source images of these checkmarks; which version is used depends only on whether you indulge with Ami or not, meaning these checkmarks have nothing to do with your decisions with MILFs). But now putting Molly into the equation makes it work again.

I guess the short synopsis is that (1) Molly really got dicked, and (2) a checkmark means a V-card.
Other extended meanings are:
  • If Maya does count, that means it doesn't have to happen within the loops.
  • It's for sure not sex count because Sekai otherwise would be another checkmark.
  • It's not just counting how many non-virgins there are among the main girls because otherwise Io would be highly possible to be a checkmark already. I.e., whatever it’s counting, it’s centered around Sensei’s deeds.
  • The owner of the V-card may or may not need to be a minor (this currently can only be confirmed if we ever get to look at the wall right after fucking Niki)

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
I was quite skeptical at first because this whole conversation is hard to follow; just plenty "basically confirmed" over and over without much proof or content, slapping adverbs as if it'd bring creditability; and I can't tell whether Selly was confirming Molly losing V-card that night, or the meaning of checkmarks, or both (not to mention the lack of clarification on the definition of rape). But assuming both to be confirmed can actually solve the checkmark thing pretty seamlessly.
------------
If you fuck Ami, numbers of checkmarks are 4 and 7 at 2nd and 4th reset, respectively. So it'd be:
At 2nd reset: Maya, Ami, Ayane, Makoto
At 4th reset: Maya, Ami, Ayane, Makoto, Chika, Kirin, Molly

At some point plenty of us here were trying to figure out what those checkmarks were; someone pointed out that Maya could be a possibility but the math still wouldn't work when it came to the 4th reset because I think no one factored Molly in (also FYI, there are only two versions of source images of these checkmarks; which version is used is only amifingered-dependent, meaning these checkmarks have nothing to do with your decisions with MILFs). But now putting Molly into the equation makes it work again.

I guess the short synopsis is that (1) Molly really got dicked, and (2) a checkmark means a V-card. And if Maya does count, that means it doesn't have to happen within the loops. The owner of the V-card may or may not need to be a minor.
2nd Reset: Sekai, Ami, Ayane, Makoto
4th Reset: Sekai, Ami, Ayane, Makoto, Chika, Kirin, Maya

If you think it doesn't make sense, just Remember to Smile

Boomboxy

Jan 24, 2024
Question, what would I need to input into the console to change my choice to Ayane in "Our time atop this matress"?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
2nd Reset: Sekai, Ami, Ayane, Makoto
4th Reset: Sekai, Ami, Ayane, Makoto, Chika, Kirin, Maya

If you think it doesn't make sense, just Remember to Smile
That doesn't make any sense. A: Akira didn't take Sekai virginity since Nozomu and she had sex first. B: How would Maya only be after the 4th reset, since she and Akira were already having sex before the Resets started and after they started they never had anything sexual since Akira was always erased. C: And if you want to count the sex that Maya "dies" this was on reset 6 and not 4.

Reactions: Antosha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oh damn…

I definitely was leaning towards Molly being raped, so I guess Sekai was telling the truth, while Molly was lying or literally couldn't tell...which I mean, makes some sense considering she can also almost take that Tentacle inside her and wasn't scared about any hymen breaking.

Also, keep in mind what kind of girl Molly actually is:
I'm going to laugh my ass off if she's like "Is it in?" when they finally have sex, lmao.

Considering what seemed like Pareidolia's involvement at the time (Lavender's Green), what happened to Molly may have also played a part in it growing in strength.

Edit: On the topic of Lust Names, I really hope Sel has a "Kagome" or "Inuyasha" reference for Molly, at some point. Literally the only girl where this would make sense considering her crush on Kagome.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
That doesn't make any sense. A: Akira didn't take Sekai virginity since Nozomu and she had sex first. B: How would Maya only be after the 4th reset, since she and Akira were already having sex before the Resets started and after they started they never had anything sexual since Akira was always erased. C: And if you want to count the sex that Maya "dies" this was on reset 6 and not 4.
A: Akira didn't take Sekai virginity since Nozomu and she had sex first.

And you know that how? Akira being Ami's real father would imply that at the very least, Akira impregnated Sekai before him

B: How would Maya only be after the 4th reset, since she and Akira were already having sex before the Resets started and after they started they never had anything sexual since Akira was always erased.

Look at the event "Remember to Smile"
1721545252224.png
This is direct implication that it's not the first time she's had blackout sex, and that it's at the very least the 2nd time she's had it to "confirm" it

Molly has no traces of blood after she wakes up in Lavender Green, so she didn't lose her virginity.
It was Maya taking her place and having sex with Akira while he's blacked out, after it happened she placed Molly there.
Maya is a shapeshifter or can cause Akira to blackout

C: And if you want to count the sex that Maya "dies" this was on reset 6 and not 4.

In remember to Smile, she also says that Akira was reset every time she couldn't hold herself back, except this time the reverse is going to happen.
The world doesn't allow Akira to take Maya's virginity and restores it along with Akira's memories to its original stage, but this time Maya realized she could and kept fucking him until someone got really pissed and got rid of her entirely, but since it's not Akira being reset this time, Maya's tick stays

Figure the rest yourself boys

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I don't know who signed the worst contract to be honest: Haruka or Niki. Cause even if Haruka being a sex slave seems to be harsher, Haruka is getting exactly what she wants out of it.

Niki's contract is having to dumb herself down and close her eyes to almost everything that he has going on, and trust that her project (Akira) will move on from whatever's going on by building a future with her.

Risky is an understatement.
I believe that Niki,even if she is not aware of Akiras promisquity when she learns of it she will be both happy and sad.The sad part is obvious so im skipping it but i believe than in a Noriko-like fashion(I mean they are sisters after all) she will find solace in the fact that,Akira found some kind of warmth in his life even if it wasnt from her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Oh damn…

We discussed it inside our firend group and decided that Selebus is lying.

Oct 1, 2023
We discussed it inside our firend group and decided that Selebus is lying.

Perhaps the best advise you could give anyone playing this game
Absolutely everyone, including Selebus himself is a liar.

also I completely forgot about Niki, maybe I was wrong about Sekai but I am 90% sure the big checkmark is her
her virginity is more powerful than the others

Reactions: chronox42

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
also I completely forgot about Niki, maybe I was wrong about Sekai but I am 90% sure the big checkmark is her
Well, adding Sekai to V-cards list would imply that either she does not count on checkmarks desk, maya doesn't count on desk or this is not v-cards on checkmars desk. On the other hand, there is no point to think that Sekai was a virgin

... Why are we tracking V-Cards btw ...
... Some lore behind it ... ?
There are desks with checkmarks in 2nd and 4th resets. Checkmarks count changes depending on good/bad uncle routes and their count match v-cards taken count, if we assume that one special v-card has been taken before the game started

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes