falco256

May 27, 2019
Someone PLEASE recommend any book or game or show or anything that is something like this game and its psychological aspects. My standards are in space because of this syllabus dude man
You sure you want that mate? I only know of one... and it's hella dark and quite frankly... wrong. Just look up pure love insult complex on a lightnovel site. It's crazy dark at times though, likely far worse than the darker points of this game will get.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Man, we are getting a LOT of previews this early on?
i mean, i have the feeling it's a lot for just 3 days in the month.
This used to be common -- a flurry of previews right after the update, then a couple of weeks of silence, then some more previews to build up to the release.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So... Something's coming up next update? Any ideas, guys?
Option 1: We sex the Yumi. After all, the kiss was a year 1 event. Knowing how much of a troll Sel is and how much he hates constantly being asked when it will happen, it'll definitely be a monkey's paw when it happens.

Option 2: Chapter 1 had a common refrain of "something is buried beneath your feet." We haven't had a big reveal of what it was, but we had a couple of events that hinted at it, including a big one in the Nodoka lore drop this update. In a past event, Manic Nodoka dragged Sensei beyond the barrier and started digging for something. In this update, she says she'd written a letter to herself and buried it somewhere the gods can't find it, which could be interpreted as beyond the barrier. This update we may get the contents of that letter, which will likely have a major reveal.

Option 3: Something bad happens to Sana. At least, bad from our perspective. Maybe she poofs, maybe she ascends, maybe she dies horribly. The gods definitely didn't want Akira to finish Sana off on the beach and directly intervened to stop it. This would imply that they have IMMEDIATE plans for her.

Putting this all together (I am almost certainly wrong), Chika, kicking off her villain arc, goes after Yumi at the Halloween party, and Sana tries to talk her down, only for Chika to punch into Sana's chest, grab her spine like some kind of fleshy Bat'leth, and uses Sana as a bludgeoning weapon against Yumi. Everyone watches on in horror until Tsuneyo finally breaks up the fight. Yumi is traumatized. Chika is cursing in Tagalog. Sana is dead on the floor -- briefly. She then poofs back into place right next to where all her blood and gore still is, freaking the fuck out, and Makoto shouts "I KNEW I WASN'T FUCKING MAKING IT UP," a statement that makes zero sense to anyone but her and us, the readers. We are ushered out of the room so Geoffrey can clean up the mess, only to find out that he had a fatal heart attack while trying to stand back up. RIP Geoffrey.

Dec 18, 2020
Putting this all together (I am almost certainly wrong), Chika, kicking off her villain arc, goes after Yumi at the Halloween party, and Sana tries to talk her down, only for Chika to punch into Sana's chest, grab her spine like some kind of fleshy Bat'leth, and uses Sana as a bludgeoning weapon against Yumi. Everyone watches on in horror until Tsuneyo finally breaks up the fight. Yumi is traumatized. Chika is cursing in Tagalog. Sana is dead on the floor -- briefly. She then poofs back into place right next to where all her blood and gore still is, freaking the fuck out, and Makoto shouts "I KNEW I WASN'T FUCKING MAKING IT UP," a statement that makes zero sense to anyone but her and us, the readers. We are ushered out of the room so Geoffrey can clean up the mess, only to find out that he had a fatal heart attack while trying to stand back up. RIP Geoffrey.
Oh, I see. A normal Lessons In Love event. Nothing new.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
So... Something's coming up next update? Any ideas, guys?
Something he had planned since year one that is unlikely to go well...

all of the crossed out are unlikely since they weren't major players at the start of the game/weren't even supposed to exist at first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The obvious guess is Chinami getting sexual with Akira - that is what's obviously not going to go well. Chinami dying would be sad I guess, but also wouldn't classify as it going bad. Let's see the other ones:
Last thing, this is bound to happen next update, which isn't halloween/reset yet.

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Fingers crossed it's not "stomachache" with Chinami.
I don't know if it will be something like that, but what he says can be interpreted in a few different ways. Could it go bad because of the execution? because of the theme? because of public reception? all of those things?

We have reached a point where multiple stories are reaching certain thresholds, and given we are near the end for this route, I do believe something fucked up will happen - which I'm down for as long as the execution is good and the story is not compromised. Guess we will see... maybe it's something happy for once who the fuck knows.

Jul 23, 2021
Option 1: We sex the Yumi. After all, the kiss was a year 1 event. Knowing how much of a troll Sel is and how much he hates constantly being asked when it will happen, it'll definitely be a monkey's paw when it happens.

Option 2: Chapter 1 had a common refrain of "something is buried beneath your feet." We haven't had a big reveal of what it was, but we had a couple of events that hinted at it, including a big one in the Nodoka lore drop this update. In a past event, Manic Nodoka dragged Sensei beyond the barrier and started digging for something. In this update, she says she'd written a letter to herself and buried it somewhere the gods can't find it, which could be interpreted as beyond the barrier. This update we may get the contents of that letter, which will likely have a major reveal.

Option 3: Something bad happens to Sana. At least, bad from our perspective. Maybe she poofs, maybe she ascends, maybe she dies horribly. The gods definitely didn't want Akira to finish Sana off on the beach and directly intervened to stop it. This would imply that they have IMMEDIATE plans for her.

1722677035724.jpeg

As much as i would like something bad to not happen to Yumi, it seems something bad always happens to Yumi.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Something he had planned since year one that is unlikely to go well...

all of the crossed out are unlikely since they weren't major players at the start of the game/weren't even supposed to exist at first:
The obvious guess is Chinami getting sexual with Akira - that is what's obviously not going to go well. Chinami dying would be sad I guess, but also wouldn't classify as it going bad. Let's see the other ones:
Last thing, this is bound to happen next update, which isn't halloween/reset yet.
I wouldn't totally discount a couple characters being involved, I think a lot has stewing for a long time, and more than that has probably been planned out for a while/since the start, or by end of year one, even if not finalized. I've ranted many times about Sana needing more 'out there' involvement, which we got this update, but also that Sara's experiences only being in the past and nothing happening with her again would be kind of bullshit, but I think that's just me.
I also think what he means by going well he more-so means people not liking it. It's hard say. But I think it could be anything, and I don't necessarily think that next update's 'reveal' is the "biggest one" by any means, just one that may be controversial and coincides with .43. I'm not fully investing in a grand narrative reveal or twist just yet.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes